Salam

Muslim Against Crusades, will be banned in the UK soon

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16107674

D
iscuss people..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
11-10-2011, 10:23 PM
i saw it this morning and was a little flustered - however i do have my reservations about anjem chowdhary,
i find some of his words agreeable - but some of it makes me wonder if he's a double agent trying to discredit Islam

Dagless
11-10-2011, 10:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abz2000
i find some of his words agreeable - but some of it makes me wonder if he's a double agent trying to discredit Islam
Therein lies the problem. He makes such outlandish statements that on the rare occasion he does say something reasonable, people tend to dismiss it simply because it's him saying it.

IslamicRevival
11-11-2011, 02:06 AM
These people do nothing but give Islam a bad name and its as if their doing it on purpose
They may be banned but they'll form another group under a different name..as they've done several times already

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abz2000
11-12-2011, 06:20 AM
Oops - Double post

Abz2000
11-12-2011, 06:21 AM
this recent turmoil made me look into the matter more, (i didn't sleep all night, i have watched some of his lengthier speeches and they do seem sincere and passionate, though only Allah knows,<br>his method seems to be very straightforward and alien to many of us ho understand how it may be perceived by people under media conditioning.<br>but then again - the Prophet (pbuh) used to go into pagan meetings and ask them to say that there's only one God, some even called him a loon - he persevered and people later came to see more sense in his words as events unfolded.<br>i will not be too quick in judging him this time, may Allah guide us all.<br>right now - i'll neither call him a saint - nor a nut, but his speeches gave me the impression that he does care for the situation of the Ummah.<br>his method is straight to the point, i don't care about how you perceive me.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!