11-11-2011, 01:22 PM
Salam

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-15688354

T
his is shocking IF ITS TRUE.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
cuezed
11-11-2011, 08:13 PM
What about the many women and daughters killed by the Americans and co.

Kabeer
11-11-2011, 08:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cuezed
What about the many women and daughters killed by the Americans anSd co.
Salam,

That doesn't make this internal Afghan atrocity any less heinous.

Peace

- Qatada -
11-11-2011, 09:18 PM
:salamext:

2 Cases of Justice in Afgh:

http://salaf-stories.blogspot.com/20...ustice-in.html

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MartyrX
11-11-2011, 09:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cuezed
What about the many women and daughters killed by the Americans and co.
That's still bad, but that doesn't mean this should go unnoticed either.

Zone Maker
11-11-2011, 09:38 PM
If they deserve it, then justice was done.
I don't want to see Afghanistan a country where adultery is the norm.

جوري
11-11-2011, 09:41 PM
I don't believe the story to be true.. I think it is smoke & mirror from the trouble the U.S finds itself in with Afghanistan and other nations. It wants to display the image of being a good guy and that they're needed in the region with such scandals as U.S soldiers killing civilians and collecting their body parts as souvenirs, or killing them and pining it on the taliban. The news belongs to them and they can color it any which way they like. If we want the real news we should get it straight from Afghanistan's Taliban or citizens not FOX, BBC, CNN etc.

my two cents..

:w:

MartyrX
11-11-2011, 09:43 PM
No one deserves to be stoned.

Insaanah
11-11-2011, 09:50 PM
Interesting that the whole news story is based on this:

security officials have told the BBC.
There is no one else to verify it. There are no eyewitnesses or family members or neighbours spoken to by the reporter. The security officials could have taken the reporter, in secret if need be, to speak to them.

If I rang the BBC and said I wanted to report something of horrendous magnitude, without proof, they would not take my word for it, and it would not make the news.

We should not be quick to believe such stories, and we are instructed to verify news and ascertain it's truth before believing in it.

Zone Maker
11-11-2011, 10:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JeffX
No one deserves to be stoned.
It is GOD who tells us who deserves to be stoned or not.
But I can see that you have been conditioned to have an extreme point of view.

جوري
11-11-2011, 10:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah
Interesting that the whole news story is based on this:

There is no one else to verify it. There are no eyewitnesses or family members or neighbours spoken to by the reporter. The security officials could have taken the reporter, in secret if need be, to speak to them.

If I rang the BBC and said I wanted to report something of horrendous magnitude, without proof, they would not take my word for it, and it would not make the news.

We should not be quick to believe such stories, and we are instructed to verify news and ascertain it's truth before believing in it.
I am of that opinion myself respected sis.. Everything is so contrived and perfectly timed.. any negative western story has to be countered with a negative Muslim story..
May Allah swt keep us safe from the tribulations of our time..

:w:

MartyrX
11-11-2011, 10:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zone Maker
It is GOD who tells us who deserves to be stoned or not.
But I can see that you have been conditioned to have an extreme point of view.
I'm extreme? Allah did not judge these people. Men did and men can be wrong.

Zone Maker
11-11-2011, 10:33 PM
I'm extreme? Allah did not judge these people. Men did and men can be wrong.
What about Qur'an and sunnah.
Then we should release murderers and rapists too.
I guess GOD was wrong after all (astgfer allah).
And I don't see that extremism should always involve violence

MartyrX
11-11-2011, 10:40 PM
Big difference in this case. If it's true, then they didn't get a trial. They were attacked in the middle of the night and dragged out to be killed, based on what? Who's testimony was given? The Qur'an specifically says we must have witnesses, or we shall face punishment.

Zone Maker
11-11-2011, 10:54 PM
Big difference in this case. If it's true, then they didn't get a trial. They were attacked in the middle of the night and dragged out to be killed, based on what? Who's testimony was given? The Qur'an specifically says we must have witnesses, or we shall face punishment.
That is why I said if they deserve it.
And how do you know what the BBC says is the truth.
How do you know that everything went without trial. how can I be sure they weren't the victims of the invading army.
GOD told us in the Qur'an to check news coming from people who are suspicious.

esperanza
11-12-2011, 09:28 AM
i have to agree here,,, as the brother wrote they were dragged from their homes....were 4 witnesses found were the ygiven a trial...i dont think so....they were suspected not proven to have committed a crime,...and it seems noone cares

its terrble what the americans do ,yes,but if this is true this does not make this any less bad

people like to turn things against the west,,, if there is any criticism of muslims

such cases as this do happen,we have to change islam from within if we want the world to have good view of islam

- Qatada -
11-12-2011, 09:31 AM
esperanza, 'we change islam from within'? But isn't Islam from Allah who is perfect?

Zone Maker
11-12-2011, 04:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada -
esperanza, 'we change islam from within'? But isn't Islam from Allah who is perfect?
I guess she wants to turn Islam into Christianity part two.
GOD gives us solutions and we make things worse by trying to change it to either satisfy our desires or fearing society's reaction.
Most of us are under the pressure of society trying to make sense out of the illusion that was kept in front our eyes without trying to defy the taboo of the society.
Not relising that the very taboo is the illusion. A taboo that was made into moral system that enslaves humans by their very own will. A pseudo moral that was enforced on us to control us by the man-gods that some Muslims unfortunately take them in a higher status than the true GOD. Morals that have no positive impact on our reality and most of the time the affects are disastrous. But I guess as long as it satisfy our conditioned hearts then the man-gods are always right.

Darth Ultor
11-12-2011, 04:42 PM
What about Qur'an and sunnah.
Then we should release murderers and rapists too.
I guess GOD was wrong after all (astgfer allah).
And I don't see that extremism should always involve violence
That's what prisons are for. Because most crimes have a doubt. There's rarely guilt beyond ANY doubt. In fact, community service would have sufficed. Adultery is between the sinners and God, not the state.

Abz2000
11-12-2011, 08:46 PM
whatever - i thought you were jewish?

There shall be no wh0re of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.
Deuteronomy 23:17

it seems they have and encourage both now - netanyahu even visits gay clubs.
and the seks shops are obviously to encourage piety in the holy land.

Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city;
and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you.
Deut 22:24

Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die. 6At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; but at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death. 7The hands of the witnesses shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterward the hands of all the people. So thou shalt put the evil away from among you.
Deut 17:5-7

Netanyahu visits Tel Aviv gay center
ynet news
Avi Cohen
Published: 08.06.09, 10:07 / Israel News
Head of Israel's youth Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Association, Yaniv Weizman said at the end of the meeting, "Things have changed. The prime minister has expressed his support. The prime minister's message is very clear, a message of support of the community.

"We expect a ministerial committee, full equal rights for the community, and that our relationships are not outlawed. Another thing is education, education, education, curbing homophobia, and the third thing is the whole matter of incitement....

also see this:
http://www.gaytelaviv.net/english/

Internationally, the most common destinations for victims of human trafficking are
Thailand
, Japan, Israel, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Turkey and the US, according to a report by the UNODC (United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime).

The major sources of trafficked persons include Thailand, China, Nigeria, Albania, Bulgaria, Belarus, Moldova, and Ukraine.
Prostitution laws have been argued to affect trafficking flows

Prostitution legal, but procuring illegal

In these countries there is no specific law prohibiting the exchange of sex for money, but in general most forms of procuring are illegal. These countries also generally have laws against soliciting in a public place (e.g., a street) or advertising prostitution, making it difficult to engage in prostitution without breaking any law.

Darth Ultor
11-12-2011, 10:52 PM
You're a little behind on the times. I'm culturally Jewish but spiritually Theist.

Abz2000
11-12-2011, 11:16 PM
dunno what that means - do you follow the guidance revealed to the prophets (pbut)?
or do you just make it up as you go along?

Hamza Asadullah
11-12-2011, 11:18 PM
There is no point speculating, debating and discussing an "alleged stoning" when we have no way of ascertaining the real true facts of this case (if such a case exists in the first place).

I remember not long ago the Australian Government was caught out trying to create Islamaphobie in the country by setting up a bogus Extremist Islamist website which allegedly called for terrorist activities in Australia. The exposure was extremely embarressing for the Australian government but it was hardly reported on mainstream media.

These types of stories are often created and used to try and defame Islam and Muslims, for It is all a part of the Zionist agenda to create Islamaphobia using the media as their tool. I am not saying these cases never happen but even if they did occur then they are purely cultural usually occuring in backward tribal areas which are outlawed and out of the reach of the law. They certainly have NOTHING to do with Islam because there is currently no Shariah system set up on this Earth as the last one fell in 1924.

The zionists continue with their agenda to try and create Islamaphobia in this world but they will never truly succeed for they are doing a Islam a great favour in giving it all the exposure it needs for the people of the world to look into it properly for themselves so that they can realise that Islam is NOTHING like how it is falsely portrayed in the media.

Since 911 - which was the beginning of the agenda to create Islamaphobia - Islam has continued to grow rapidly especially in the west and there are now more people turning to Islam than any other faith, belief or religion on the face of this Earth.

The truth will ALWAYS overcome falsehood!

May Allah unseal the hearts of those whos hearts are sealed and guide all to the truth. Ameen

Darth Ultor
11-12-2011, 11:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abz2000
dunno what that means - do you follow the guidance revealed to the prophets (pbut)?
or do you just make it up as you go along?
It means that I believe in God and try my best to do good deeds and abstain from sin. Every religion claims that their way is the right way. Fact remains is that we were not there for the revelations so who am I to boldly interpret the scriptures when they may not be authentic?

Ramadhan
11-12-2011, 11:29 PM
As long as muslims truly live by Qur'an and asSunnah, who cares about what the west view us?

Now, the keyword here is: truly.

Shouldn't we care more about how Allah SWT view us rather than "the west"?

GuestFellow
11-12-2011, 11:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah

There is no one else to verify it.
Salaam,

I think relying on the security officials is sufficient here. It is possible that some people are too afraid to report these incidents to the police and would prefer to avoid the media.

Zone Maker
11-13-2011, 03:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Boaz
That's what prisons are for. Because most crimes have a doubt. There's rarely guilt beyond ANY doubt. In fact, community service would have sufficed.
Which has no effect. Doubt has nothing to do here. If it was always about doubt crimes would spread (which is happening in the west) and we

wouldn't accomplish anything. The only reason you are saying this is because you don't like stoning period although the results are immediate.

Nothing we do in our lives is without doubt. It is faith and reason we are using here. And you are indirectly saying that GOD is wrong. Speak

from Qur'an and sunnah since it is what we are discussing here.

Adultery is between the sinners and God, not the state.
That is in your religion not ours. Don't bring your religion to the subject. Judaism is not Islam. A religion that doesn't effect our lives is no
religion.

Again if you have anything to say bring it from Qur'an and sunnah since we are talking about Islam here not some useless self satisfactory opinions.

Implementing the Laws of GOD is between the state and GOD, not you.

Tyrion
11-13-2011, 03:59 AM
If what the news story says is even a little true, I can't understand how any (educated) Muslims would be for it. It's an obvious violation of Islamic law, as well as any other just law out there...

Darth Ultor
11-13-2011, 05:01 AM
Which has no effect. Doubt has nothing to do here. If it was always about doubt crimes would spread (which is happening in the west) and we

wouldn't accomplish anything. The only reason you are saying this is because you don't like stoning period although the results are immediate.

Nothing we do in our lives is without doubt. It is faith and reason we are using here. And you are indirectly saying that GOD is wrong. Speak

from Qur'an and sunnah since it is what we are discussing here.

That is in your religion not ours. Don't bring your religion to the subject. Judaism is not Islam. A religion that doesn't effect our lives is no
religion.

Again if you have anything to say bring it from Qur'an and sunnah since we are talking about Islam here not some useless self satisfactory opinions.

Implementing the Laws of GOD is between the state and GOD, not you.
Yeah, because the CEO, I mean King of KSA is really implementing Islamic law.

Ramadhan
11-13-2011, 06:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tyrion
If what the news story says is even a little true, I can't understand how any (educated) Muslims would be for it. It's an obvious violation of Islamic law, as well as any other just law out there...
a little true?
which part?

Why can't muslims agree with stoning if it is implemented by sharia court?
Are you telling me prophet Muhammad (saw) was wrong for implementing stoning punishment for convicted adulteries?

Tyrion
11-13-2011, 07:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan
Why can't muslims agree with stoning if it is implemented by sharia court?
Are you telling me prophet Muhammad (saw) was wrong for implementing stoning punishment for convicted adulteries?
*Sigh, I don't have time to start with you Ramadhan.. And no, I obviously wasn't saying the Prophet (pbuh) was wrong. (You already knew that though)

Did you even read the article? If the incident was anything like how it was described (with the woman and her daughter being taken out of their homes, stoned, and then shot... With no mention of any order, trial, witnesses, etc...) then it's obviously anything but Islamic... It's just murder. I hope it's not true, but honestly, it's baffling how far some members will go to deny wrongdoings when they're connected in any way, however indirectly, to Islam... (Or when there's a chance to bash the west...)

Zone Maker
11-13-2011, 07:41 AM
Yeah, because the CEO, I mean King of KSA is really implementing Islamic law.
Every Muslim should know that what is being implemented in KSA is not an Islamic state.
The key word here is not what you “like”, what you “want” or what you “think”. The key word here is what “works”. Since wants and likes can be easily be modified, manipulated and exploited by outside entities. Then we go to things called logic and reason something that most if not all religions except for Islam throw out of the window. Here comes the dangerous part:

1- There are people like you who simply like to say let it be between the sinner and GOD which is anarchy like ideology from which Islam is innocent. Then you put laws which contradict your (let it be between the sinner and GOD) ideology in the first place which barely has any effect. Acting as if you know the laws of the universe yet you don’t even know the ingredients of the different foods you are eating every day. You are simply striping victims from their rights to defend themselves and the sign which will tell people that harsh consequence will befall them if they harm innocents basically striping believers from their humanity.

2- Then there are people like those in china who are the same as you acting as if they know all that are in the universe. They use logic and reason but, they deny the fact that they have limited knowledge. Basically implementing death penalty upon those who spread corruption. Although it is working does that mean we have to change Islam to implement such a law? No, because the ones who made such laws have limited knowledge of the world we are living in. They don’t know the consequence of such decisions in the long term. They are not gods they are creatures with limited knowledge. Only GOD knows such things.

I don’t want to be a weak creature were people can exploit me knowing no real and no harsh punishment will be used against them, a creature without dignity. A lifeless shell of what I could be. Neither do I want to be a violent monster that kills and destroys everything in its way. I want to be what GOD wants me to be a human.

P.S. To Muslims how can you be sure they are not the victims of the invading army. This is BBC we are talking about.

Abz2000
11-13-2011, 07:54 AM
^ bro - i wish i could give you more reps, at last another brother who speaks the truth without grovelling to the colonialists

esperanza
11-13-2011, 09:47 AM

*Sigh, I don't have time to start with you Ramadhan.. And no, I obviously wasn't saying the Prophet (pbuh) was wrong. (You already knew that though)

Did you even read the article? If the incident was anything like how it was described (with the woman and her daughter being taken out of their homes, stoned, and then shot... With no mention of any order, trial, witnesses, etc...) then it's obviously anything but Islamic... It's just murder. I hope it's not true, but honestly, it's baffling how far some members will go to deny wrongdoings when they're connected in any way, however indirectly, to Islam... (Or when there's a chance to bash the west...)

than kyou brother,,,yes people should read the artile properly,,,she was suspeted of a sin ..and punished in the middle of the night,,do you think it was evert proven or witnesses prevented,,, idont think so\\\

this is not about blaming the taliban,,,or about the west bashing islam\\

this is about a womans suffering,,,and whetbher this case is true,,, or not these things do happen ..just as hnor killings do happen\
where there is proven worng doing ..and offiial punishment..thats different

but there are countless cases where people take the law in their own hands

and there are cases of rape in muslim ounteries where women are afraid to report...\

but if a woman is just suspeted of something ..and a family or community memeber punishes her..none blinks an eye

come on people wake up

many people will riticse me for portaraying muslims in a bad light..that is not my objefdtive,,,but,,,there are many muslims who are far way from being true muslimns

and fact there are many crimes ommitted against women

true the west is killing muslims true the west has high rates of violene and rape

but its muslims we care about

we think about the west view of islam

well maybe we should change this view by improviung ourselves and presenting a better view of islam to them

Abz2000
11-13-2011, 10:20 AM
first of - they've got us debating about an issue which we don't even know t be true,
secondly, if it was true - we still don't know the facts and know that the lamestream media are more than capable of twisting facts (they even make news up),
thirdly, if it was all true and they were what they were accused of, then it would still have to be in private as the taliban just don't get to run courts of justice, opium dealing u.s puppet karzai runs the courts of injustice instead.
fourthly, if it is true, then the u.s would have probably given them a license and even promoted them as role models for afghan society.
the problem is that the courts are corrupt, the police are being corrupted, the army is corrupt anyway, and the occupiers are satanists.

Darth Ultor
11-13-2011, 12:27 PM
Every Muslim should know that what is being implemented in KSA is not an Islamic state.
The key word here is not what you “like”, what you “want” or what you “think”. The key word here is what “works”. Since wants and likes can be easily be modified, manipulated and exploited by outside entities. Then we go to things called logic and reason something that most if not all religions except for Islam throw out of the window. Here comes the dangerous part:

1- There are people like you who simply like to say let it be between the sinner and GOD which is anarchy like ideology from which Islam is innocent. Then you put laws which contradict your (let it be between the sinner and GOD) ideology in the first place which barely has any effect. Acting as if you know the laws of the universe yet you don’t even know the ingredients of the different foods you are eating every day. You are simply striping victims from their rights to defend themselves and the sign which will tell people that harsh consequence will befall them if they harm innocents basically striping believers from their humanity.

2- Then there are people like those in china who are the same as you acting as if they know all that are in the universe. They use logic and reason but, they deny the fact that they have limited knowledge. Basically implementing death penalty upon those who spread corruption. Although it is working does that mean we have to change Islam to implement such a law? No, because the ones who made such laws have limited knowledge of the world we are living in. They don’t know the consequence of such decisions in the long term. They are not gods they are creatures with limited knowledge. Only GOD knows such things.

I don’t want to be a weak creature were people can exploit me knowing no real and no harsh punishment will be used against them, a creature without dignity. A lifeless shell of what I could be. Neither do I want to be a violent monster that kills and destroys everything in its way. I want to be what GOD wants me to be a human.

P.S. To Muslims how can you be sure they are not the victims of the invading army. This is BBC we are talking about.
Have you thought out every aspect of your post? Does adultery really disturb public order enough to execute someone? Okay, if it's an Islamic state, then Sharia must be implemented but are you honestly saying that every alleged adulterer was really guilty? Doesn't the Islamic justice system put the burden of proof on the prosecution and not the defense? Rape victims have been executed too whereas the rapists got off with a slap on the wrist (but I won't get any article because it will be dismissed as Zionist propaganda). I remember reading here that the prosecution needs four witnesses minimum to even bring a case to court. Only way to prove that is if they were out in public together showing affection unless they look through the window of a private house, which is forbidden.

Darth Ultor
11-13-2011, 12:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abz2000
^ bro - i wish i could give you more reps, at last another brother who speaks the truth without grovelling to the colonialists
Colonialists? You think you sound impressive using big words like occupation, Zionism, colonialists, and corruption? Did I give the order to start these wars? No. Just because people don't hold all your views, it doesn't mean they're all part of the "Conspiracy to Destroy Islam".

If you want my views of the war, here they are.

Afghanistan: We did what we came to do. We destroyed the al-Qaeda stronghold there along with getting Osama bin Laden. In other words, we got those responsible for 9/11. Now we have no more purpose there. For all I care, civil war may resume in that country like it was before the West got in. The Taliban was never an enemy of the United States or its allies.

Iraq: I am embarrassed about that war. It makes me sick that 3 million Iraqis and 4500 Americans died for absolutely nothing. I hated Saddam Hussein, but he was never a threat to us. In fact, was he even really Muslim let alone an Islamic fundamentalist?

Ramadhan
11-13-2011, 12:36 PM

Well, i don't know what you meant, Tyrion.
That's why I asked you "which little part"?

I just thought you disagreed with stoning punishment for adultery.
It's good that you actually agree on the stoning punishment for adultery.

Because, it is obvious to me and to any other member of this forum I'm sure, that the rest of the story is so NOT islamic, and not only should we not defend it, but we have to condemn it.

I am also highlighting your accusation that some members go too far in denying wrongdoings. I've seen no one is doing it. Some members just want to ask for more proof that it truly happened (because I'm sure, like me, they are also aghast that something like that happened in that way).

Interestingly, you are so quick to judge your own brothers and sisters in Islam, but I didn't see your posts in those threads that discussed the atrocities of western occupiers in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Abz2000
11-13-2011, 12:38 PM
Colonialists? You think you sound impressive using big words like occupation, Zionism, colonialists, and corruption? Did I give the order to start these wars? No. Just because people don't hold all your views, it doesn't mean they're all part of the "Conspiracy to Destroy Islam".
wow, lookee here who's getting defensive - i wasn't even talking about you or anyone on this forum!!!!!

................They think that every cry is against them...............

Quran : Al munafiqoon 63:4

Ramadhan
11-13-2011, 12:39 PM
Have you thought out every aspect of your post? Does adultery really disturb public order enough to execute someone? Okay, if it's an Islamic state, then Sharia must be implemented but are you honestly saying that every alleged adulterer was really guilty? Doesn't the Islamic justice system put the burden of proof on the prosecution and not the defense? Rape victims have been executed too whereas the rapists got off with a slap on the wrist (but I won't get any article because it will be dismissed as Zionist propaganda). I remember reading here that the prosecution needs four witnesses minimum to even bring a case to court. Only way to prove that is if they were out in public together showing affection unless they look through the window of a private house, which is forbidden.
Bro,when you want to criticize islamic laws, you need to bring up qur'an verses and ahadeeth.
What you have been criticizing is some incidents which people attributed to islamic laws.

Darth Ultor
11-13-2011, 12:48 PM
I'm not criticizing Islamic law, I'm criticizing the way certain governments implement Islamic law. Is there really even a country in this word that applies true Sharia anymore now that the Caliphate is gone?

Hamza Asadullah
11-13-2011, 01:31 PM
I'm not criticizing Islamic law, I'm criticizing the way certain governments implement Islamic law. Is there really even a country in this word that applies true Sharia anymore now that the Caliphate is gone?
Nope not since 1924. Therefore until a Shariah system is not in place no one can criticize any Islamic law. These cases which the media like to use as propoganda in their agendas occur in tribal outlawed areas.

Theres no way of ascertaining any facts of this case, but we are forced to believe it how it is reported. I am sure anyone can create a similar scenario and put it on mainstream media to make people believe it happened when in reality we dont know if it did or not.

Therefore talking about such "alleged" incidents which has nothing to do with Shariah is pointless. Then why are there people in this thread attributing such incidents to the Shariah?

Zone Maker
11-13-2011, 02:11 PM
It seems as usual you ignore what I wrote I told you human knowledge is limited and again you act as if you are above GOD. Do you even call what the west has “public order”? It is not. They say humans have the ability to adapt to any situation. Some say that it is a strength point that we humans have and today you proved to me it is one of human’s weak point as well. You were conditioned and made to accept that the system you are living in is the best thing that humans can ever have. Believe me when I tell you it isn’t. A simple search can show the crime rates of every country that implements your “perfect” system. But it is understandable a devil can live happily in hell not knowing the existence of heaven or even life. You also ignored what I said about china. Just because their laws work that doesn’t mean we have to include it into Islam we don’t know the long term effects of their laws. The same way we cannot let a heinous crime like adultery lose we don’t know the long term effects of such deviance unless you have a crystal ball Mr.boaz. When people use a system that is as lose as yours, corruption will spread and when people wake up they are to late to cure the situation making it necessary for them to use big volumes of violence that at most times reach the innocent “without a doubt”.

are you honestly saying that every alleged adulterer was really guilty?
Again you claim you have read my post and yet again you are acting as if you know everything.
So you are saying you checked every so called “alleged adultery” file in the world.Why not call every murder case “alleged murder” or theft as “alleged theft”. You are simply playing with words right now. You are not saying why they are alleged in the first place. Why not add the word alleged to every crime and let go of every criminal. And where those "alleged adultery" caught in an Islamic state (I don't need to remind you that KSA is not). I can use this word game too. Our Job on earth is to implement GOD's laws the best way we can not validate it. With that logic of yours every thing is alleged and nothing will be accomplished resulting in the world we are living in today. The core problem with you is that even if a person was found guilty using today's technology you don't like stoning for the sake that you don't like stoning nothing else you where fed that stoning is wrong that is your problem not Islam. so keep that anarchy like ideology to yourself. Islam is not anarchy.

Rape victims have been executed too whereas the rapists got off with a slap on the wrist (but I won't get any article because it will be dismissed as Zionist propaganda).
I don’t know what is going on here many members in this very forum told you that there is no Islamic state yet you continue throwing this nonsense. You are doing very well at spreading propaganda so there is no need for your articles.

Abz2000
11-13-2011, 07:14 PM
here's proof that they totally make up news stories:

MartyrX
11-13-2011, 07:52 PM
Do you really think adultery leads to other crimes? Honestly I'd like to see studies on this.

While some people want to think this is made up, and maybe it is, but we don't know. We have to take this story for what we've been told. As the story is written these two women were murdered and killed without a trial.

Abz2000
11-13-2011, 08:22 PM
lack of remaining trust between spouses and constant stress an tension
total family breakdown in most cases,
fatherless children who often totally mess up and turn to crime,
there are many more

MartyrX
11-13-2011, 09:09 PM
How about statistics? Poverty has shown to be much more of an indicator of crime, rather than the breakdown of the family. While you can argue single parents will tend to be poorer than a family with two incomes, that isn't always the case. Second we have to look at why families are breaking down, and it isn't just adultery.

Ramadhan
11-13-2011, 10:42 PM
How about statistics? Poverty has shown to be much more of an indicator of crime, rather than the breakdown of the family. While you can argue single parents will tend to be poorer than a family with two incomes, that isn't always the case. Second we have to look at why families are breaking down, and it isn't just adultery.
Islam already provide very comprehensive solutions for poverty.
Also, when married couples cannot longer sustain their marriage, divorce is allowed and regulated in Islam, and also, polygamy is allowed as well when circumstances fulfill regulations under Islam.
There's just no excuse for adultery.

Ramadhan
11-13-2011, 10:47 PM
As the story is written these two women were murdered and killed without a trial.
The part where two women were murdered and killed without a trial is not a question here: it breaks all kinds of Islamic laws.

This is not the dispute, isn't it?
The real kernel of truth is that the west (and some muslims) find death punishment for adultery unpalatable.
The west keep focusing on that particular fact while disregarding the other majorly aspects: forgiveness in Islam, repentance, keep secrets of one's own and others' sins, strict trials and strict evidence/proof for conviction, etc etc.

Snowflake
11-14-2011, 09:04 PM
If this book is anything to go by, the Taliban are a confused bunch of so called Jihadis who are guilty of transgressing beyond the limits set by Allah. Astaghfirullahal adheemAllahdhi la ilaha illahu wal hayyul qayyumu wa atoobu ilay if I spoke unjustly. And Allah knows best.

Darth Ultor
11-14-2011, 10:32 PM
The problem with Afghanistan is that tribalism runs rampant there. This was before the Soviets even got in. Islam fits into the tribes' cultures instead of the other way around.

جوري
11-14-2011, 10:36 PM
rather their tribalism and geographical location is probably one of the reasons many an empires have met their doom there, including the U.S insha'Allah..

GuestFellow
11-14-2011, 10:37 PM
@ Boaz

I agree. There is too much instability in Afghanistan, so it is not surprising when you hear violent cases.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!