/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anjem Choudary house raided by police

User29123
11-11-2011, 04:24 PM
Salam

they just arrested the MAC leader, under section...oh yeah you guessed it Terrorism offence, however he was released without charge..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2060347/Muslims-Against-Crusades-hate-preacher-Anjem-Choudhary-home-raided-police.html?ITO=1490

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
11-11-2011, 05:19 PM
the guy's a lawyer,
what are they doing?
giving him credibility?

EDIT: i have done more research and retract my uninformed accusation of this man - details below

aamirsaab
11-11-2011, 05:58 PM
At-freakin-last!

User29123
11-11-2011, 06:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
At-freakin-last!
at last for what?

and really is he a lawyer?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aamirsaab
11-11-2011, 08:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PoweredByGoogle
at last for what?

Don't know if he is a lawyer (don't care to be honest), but what I do know is he is a hate mongering extremist who honestly needs to be deported. He and others like him perpetuate the negative portrayal of Islam with their hate speeches and violent actions.

Abz2000
11-11-2011, 11:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PoweredByGoogle
at last for what?

many believe he may be an intelligence asset due to his extensive knowledge yet perverted views which the mass media use to portray a warped image of Islam.

Choudary studied medicine at the University of Southampton before switching to law. He became a solicitor, and chairman of the Society of Muslim Lawyers. He later met Omar Bakri Muhammad, and the two helped form the Islamist organisation, al-Muhajiroun.
Omar Bakri is another ex-intelligence asset and has also made a lot of ignorant statements which the lamestream media has joyously flaunted on front pages of tabloids.

GuestFellow
11-12-2011, 12:33 AM
Did they find Muslamic rayguns? :/

Anyway, I'm sick of EDL, MAC and UAF and the protests that they carry out. It wastes police money, disrupts traffic and gives the mainstream media and politician more useless headlines to ramble on about!

MAC burns poppies. EDL gets upset and stages a massive protest. UAF comes long and sets up some anti-protest against EDL. Then the police carries out arrests . It is like a never ending cycle. Something like this will happen again.

Abz2000
11-12-2011, 01:58 AM
still - this has made me listen to the guy's speeches a bit more,
i'm listening to one now and believe i shouldn't have jumped to an opinion based on a few comments he made,
the speech i am listening to right now gives a totally different picture and seems to have a lot of sincerity from the bottom of the heart.
inshaAllah, will listen more before i jump to conclusions,
here's the speech that i'm listening to right now, it gets heart wrenching half way through:

truthseeker63
11-12-2011, 02:32 AM
Here is my favorite video by
Anjem Choudary.

Anjem choudary's invitation to leaders of other faiths

Anjem Choudary inviting leaders of other faiths to Islaam so that they come out of the darkness of man made ideologies to the light of Islaam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x3oi5E9s4U

Abz2000
11-12-2011, 03:27 AM
this one is quite good aswell, i ask Allah to forgive me for judging the guy, will listen more:

GuestFellow
11-12-2011, 02:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abz2000

Salaam,

Why did he hit him? I disagree with Tommy Robinson on some issues, but there is no need to hit him. That was unacceptable and pathetic. Whatever his views are, he should be allowed to walk the street without fear of being beaten.

Abz2000
11-12-2011, 03:44 PM
I dunno, felt a bit off key, but have you seen the videos of these racists beating up innocent Muslims?

GuestFellow
11-12-2011, 04:53 PM
^ I think both sides have been just as bad at times.

Abz2000
11-12-2011, 05:06 PM
you may wish to think so, but it is not the Muslims who have staged false flag attacks, or illegally invaded their lands and murdered millions of innocent people.
not only that - Mr Tommy seems to think that Muslim blood is cheap and that the murder of all the Muslims in iraq and afghanistan are somehow justified.

GuestFellow
11-12-2011, 11:59 PM
you may wish to think so, but it is not the Muslims who have staged false flag attacks, or illegally invaded their lands and murdered millions of innocent people.
not only that - Mr Tommy seems to think that Muslim blood is cheap and that the murder of all the Muslims in iraq and afghanistan are somehow justified.
Let's stick to the topic. We are discussing about domestic issues in Britain. I have seen people from EDL and Muslim communities fighting and behaving like hooligans.

Abz2000
11-13-2011, 12:08 AM
paying taxes to send criminals to murder and violate your muslim brothers and sisters is a domestic issue,
most of this stems from the protest against war criminals returning to congratulations for their crimes.

the protesters - not the killers - were called violent extremists.
why?
because they called them baby killers

dunno - you're a grown man who has studied law, it is not for me to spell it out.
from your previous posts, it looks as if you'd agree with the government if they arrested someone for "funding terror",
well - one only needs to take a look at the number of innocent people murdered by nato allies in the last decade to know what a terrorist network is.

GuestFellow
11-13-2011, 12:38 AM

dunno - you're a grown man who has studied law, it is not for me to spell it out.
from your previous posts, it looks as if you'd agree with the government if they arrested someone for "funding terror",
well - one only needs to take a look at the number of innocent people murdered by nato allies in the last decade to know what a terrorist network is.
Salaam,

I'm not sure what you want to talk about. I responded to a video about a Muslim man slapping Tommy Robinson. You said there are incidents where racist people have beaten up Muslims. I responded by saying that both sides can be just as bad at times. Then you raised issues of Afghanistan and Iraq war.

paying taxes to send criminals to murder and violate your muslim brothers and sisters is a domestic issue,
most of this stems from the protest against war criminals returning to congratulations for their crimes.
I suppose it's a foreign and domestic issue.

from your previous posts, it looks as if you'd agree with the government if they arrested someone for "funding terror"
Can you point this out?

Abz2000
11-13-2011, 01:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
I responded by saying that both sides can be just as bad at times.

this whole tension is stemming from the illegal wars and the resulting unification and assertion of the muslim community
both sides of what?
those who protest against the illegal wars, and those who justify them and call the protesters "extremists"?
well i'm on the first side, and not a neutral party to this,

i fear Allah in matters of Al Walaa Wal Baraa, this verse makes me take sides:

Turnest thou not thy attention to those who turn to such as have the Wrath of Allah upon them?
They are neither of you nor of them,
and they swear to falsehood knowingly.
Quran 58:14

Abz: from your previous posts, it looks as if you'd agree with the government if they arrested someone for "funding terror"
----

Tragic: Can you point this out?
source: http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...i-award-4.html

Originally Posted by Tragic Typos

How is the FBI a criminal organisation?

MSalman:

I don't think that's what brother meant. I think He was trying to say that he was providing FBI intelligence against Muslim 'criminal' oragnisation. And subhaanAllah, how can you even try to defend that FBI itself isn't a criminal despite being a Muslim!! Are they not criminals for calling beloved Prophet of Allah (sal-allahu alayhi wa salaam) a cult leader? Are they not criminals for imprisoning innocent Muslims, harassing them, and trying to set up some Muslims? Are they not criminals for supporting a war against Islam and Muslims?

My brother, I advised you before to not to participate in this discussion for your own benefit. Please stop and don't burden your soul with something it cannot bear. Be watchful of what you say and fear Allah that you'll be questioned about what you write.

Anyway, what kind of intelligence has he been giving to the FBI?

MSalman:

the intelligence for which he has been given the award for, do we really have to repeat this over and over again:

The award is presented to private citizens who selflessly dedicate their time and service to assist the FBI in uncovering criminal activity.

Mr. Elibiary, of Dallas, Texas, was selected as a result of his extraordinary contributions to specific cases in support of the FBI’s counterterrorism mission. He has also been a consensus builder between the national Islamic community and the numerous agencies dedicated to the prevention of terrorism.

Defintion of criminal activity according to FBI: anyone who believes in Prophet Muhammad (sal-allahu alayhi wa salaam) and is a devoted Muslim.

How does FBI uncover criminal activity, evidence from cases of previously captured: spying by keeping track of people's travelling routes, tapping phones etc.,. Other method is reporting people within the community who have 'extreme' Islamic views.

Please go study the case of Tarek Mehnna and you will know what I'm talking about!

Just name me one case that involves spying and imprisoning an innocent Muslim by this man.

MSalman:

If the above still doesn't help you to make the connection, then may Allah help you. And when FBI will realize these specific details, we will show you.

other than he works for the FBI.

MSalman:

and to you that's not a problem?
msalman: the intelligence for which he has been given the award for, do we really have to repeat this over and over again:
--
tragic: He received an award for assisting the FBI uncovering criminal activity. What about it?

funding terrorism is classed by themselves as criminal activity - despite they themselves being the biggest terrorists on the planet to date.
and you seem to support it, even after it is proven to you that they have framed muslims.

Originally Posted by MSalman

@Tragic typos

brother, I'm not going to beat around the bush with you. My previous replies answer your questions.
If you're a new to Islam or newly practising I would suggest you stay away from these discussions because it seems you lack very basic knowledge about al wala wal bara.

hope that's answered,

anyway - let us not argue amongst ourselves, and get back to the topic of the fact that this man's house was raided and his family's privacy violated.
i myself made some rash comments about him due to some of his comments which i had perceived to be inflammatory and lacking wisdom,
and i was also angry about the fact that being a lawyer - he still thought that Muslims were the key players behind the events of 7/7,

but due to my taking the time to listen to some of his speeches and debates, i find that the speeches i've so far heard are quite on target, and the debates he participates in are steered by the anchors towards putting him in a tight spot, when they know that he'll just answer them straight without decorated words,

even then - i will not call him a saint or sinner - but say that i find some of what he says disagreeable, and much of what he says agreeable.

he explains nicely here:

peace

GuestFellow
11-13-2011, 01:22 PM
this whole tension is stemming from the illegal wars and the resulting unification and assertion of the muslim community
Salaam,

Okay.

both sides of what?
EDL members and Muslims that respond to EDL's rhetoric. I have seen both sides behave like hooligans and get into fights.

funding terrorism is classed by themselves as criminal activity - despite they themselves being the biggest terrorists on the planet to date.
and you seem to support it, even after it is proven to you that they have framed muslims.
You are getting the wrong impressions from reading my posts.

[QUOTE =Tragic Typos] Exactly. No one knows much about this man other than he works for the FBI and received an award. You can speculate what he has done but no one truly knows for sure
format_quote Originally Posted by Salman

@Tragic typos

brother, I'm not going to beat around the bush with you. My previous replies answer your questions. If you're a new to Islam or newly practising I would suggest you stay away from these discussions because it seems you lack very basic knowledge about al wala wal bara.
You have not answered my questions. You cannot name one case that this man has been spying and imprisoning innocent Muslims. All it takes is to name one case and then hopefully this discussion can be brought to an end.
None of you guys could answer my questions. That does not mean I happen to support the government when they have arrested a person for terrorism. Do read my posts very carefully.

Abz2000
11-13-2011, 06:57 PM
Let's leave off arguing on what was whose opinion in the past.

EDL members and Muslims that respond to EDL's rhetoric. I have seen both sides behave like hooligans and get into fights.
Brother,
It is these youth who have stood up and fought to protect our communities when the police were absent,
Many people have suspected that the edl is being used as a tool by those in power,
When the edl members here threatened to attack east London mosque,
It was the hooded youth who came out and filled the area with their presence,
And it was only after that that the police took notice and provided guards,
the imam then assured the youths that all was ok and they should go home,

It is these youth who risk harm and injury for the sake of truth when their counterparts are wasting away the night smoking drugs and getting drunk and catching aids,

How can we knock these kids for defending themselves and communities?
Their characters are the total opposite of the ignorant name the edl have gained for themselves.

These kids - when they do right and fight for truth - are the honour of Islam.

GuestFellow
11-13-2011, 08:56 PM

Brother,
It is these youth who have stood up and fought to protect our communities when the police were absent,
Salaam,

There are present at protests at times. I believe Theresa May stopped or delayed the EDL from protesting at one time. There is help available but not all the time.

Many people have suspected that the edl is being used as a tool by those in power,
A bad choice. EDL do not seem very bright and well presented.

When the edl members here threatened to attack east London mosque,
It was the hooded youth who came out and filled the area with their presence,
And it was only after that that the police took notice and provided guards,
the imam then assured the youths that all was ok and they should go home
There are times where the police cannot prevent crime, especially now due to the cuts. I have nothing against people protecting their property.

How can we knock these kids for defending themselves and communities?
How do you explain the Muslim guy in the video slapping Tommy Robinson in the face? Though Muslim man was not kid lol. The man is afraid to walk down the street because he will be beaten by some Muslims. In this case, it is not defending at all.

You can get both sides behaving inappropriately and breaking the law. It is not as simple as good vs evil.

truthseeker63
11-13-2011, 09:04 PM
I emailed Anjem Choudary a few times he seems like a nice/good guy to me.

Abz2000
11-13-2011, 09:31 PM
^ thanks for the input brother, i felt i was wrong about him after hearing more of his talks,
and tragic typos - apologies if i came across as accusatory, just get a but frustrated sometimes - hope you won't hold it to heart,
will still argue points with you though!
your brother abz

GuestFellow
11-13-2011, 09:51 PM
^ thanks for the input brother, i felt i was wrong about him after hearing more of his talks,
and tragic typos - apologies if i came across as accusatory, just get a but frustrated sometimes - hope you won't hold it to heart,
will still argue points with you though!
your brother abz
Salaam,

No need to apologise. =) Hope I did not come across as being rude.

Anjem Choudary is quite a good speaker and debater. He speaks eloquently and I have learnt a lot from him BUT I disagree with his approach.

Abz2000
11-14-2011, 12:22 AM
the man may sound like a loon, but his voice is a voice in the wilderness,
we need to keep making sure that truth doesn't become a taboo subject - even if it means people are outspoken.

if it wasn't for people boldly speaking out, we would all be branded extremists just for being muslim and not allowing our necks to be trodden on:

in february of 2009, the british government wanted to make it "extremist" to be muslim,
the reason they stopped is not because they thought it was wrong, but because they were concerned they would lose the support of half baked muslims and other hypocrites who were working for them, and that it would galvanise the whole community (like chucking a frog in boiling water - only for to jump out):

According to a draft of the strategy, Contest 2 as it is known in Whitehall, people would be considered as extremists if:
• They advocate a caliphate, a pan-Islamic state encompassing many countries.
• They promote Sharia law.
• They believe in jihad, or armed resistance, anywhere in the world. This would include armed resistance by Palestinians against the Israeli military.
• They argue that Islam bans homosexuality and that it is a sin against Allah.
• They fail to condemn the killing of British soldiers in Iraq or Afghanistan.

......one official source said plans to widen the definition were "incendiary" and could alienate Muslims,
whose support in the counterterrorism effort is needed. There were also fears it could aid the far right......

so we see that they are not concerned about right or wrong - but feel that they still need time to break through our ranks.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2009/feb/17/counterterrorism-strategy-muslims

Those outside of Islam and the hypocrites are really helpers of evil against Allah:
The Misbeliever is a helper (of Evil), against his own Lord! (25:55)

What's a 'moderate Muslim'?
- Someone that doesn't mind the invasion and occupation of Muslim countries and the slaughter of countless people there?
We will see the end of 'extremist' Muslims when we see the end of 'extremist' leaders in the West.
It's not rocket science although it is in a lot of people's interests to pretend that it is.”
- Marie Xeno

"And did not Allah check one set of people by means of another,
the earth would indeed be full of mischief;
but Allah is full of Bounty to all the worlds"
-Qur'an 2:251

truthseeker63
11-17-2011, 02:28 AM
Sean Hannity vs. Muslim Cleric Anjem Choudary - 02/02/11

Uploaded by PoliticsNewsNews on Feb 2, 2011Sean Hannity vs. Muslim Cleric Anjem Choudary - 02/02/11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANG9s5EoAnQ

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!