Tawangar
11-12-2011, 05:22 AM
Al Salamu 'Alaykum.

http://drabutamim.blogspot.com/2011/11/syria-still-burns.html

Wa salam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
11-12-2011, 05:27 AM
I saw a little girl scream today that she didn't want to die as she got shot by a sniper.. crimes that truly injure the soul. I don't think peaceful protests will work with that guy.. he is a safa7 there's no other word for him!
and the west wants him there, they need that 3ilawi in charge.. Syria is also in a geographical spot that it truly unenviable .. may Allah swt aid them & bring them victory..

ameen

Abz2000
11-12-2011, 06:06 AM
this is such a difficult issue - nato want to attack the people, the government attacks the people, it looks like the people have only one choice - reject both and accept only Khilafah.
i've got a feeling this will be the turning point,
And only Allah knows the unseen.

Ghazalah
11-13-2011, 11:22 AM
Protest will not get this tyrant down, they need to do the same as Libya, else the death toll will increase at a pace which would be unstoppable.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Salahudeen
11-13-2011, 01:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
Protest will not get this tyrant down, they need to do the same as Libya, else the death toll will increase at a pace which would be unstoppable.
What happened with Libya won't happen with Syria because they don't have resources, they don't care about human life, they care about cheap resources.

Tawangar
11-14-2011, 05:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
Exactly. They should find a way to dispatch him to hell, ASAP.
Wa salamu alaikum.

Ghazalah
11-16-2011, 07:46 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=358_1285719542

^^Even Children aren't safe in schools. La Howla Wa La Qoowatah Illah Billah. This has honestly wrecked my day :( (what's left of it :hmm: )

*Not for the weak hearted.

جوري
11-16-2011, 07:58 PM
problem is all his army are 3ilawis like him, his father chose them that way for the safety of that 3anzah for surely he's no asad and I do believe he adopted that name as he's indeed a goat except less useful. The only thing that could possibly help is if a strong group of the army turned against him..Make no mistake that the west wants him there, he's good for Israel and U.S policies.. I can't believe a leader would slaughter so much of his citizens and goes to fish them out of Lebanon.. sob7an Allah.
may Allah swt d**n him to kingdom come and his allies and supporters in a hurry, and grant Syria liberation & victory and khilafah rashida over the entire ummah insha'Allah

Jedi_Mindset
11-16-2011, 08:14 PM
Insha'Allah people will get rid of the zionist monster. Don't know if NATO will help, but it is going crazy there. NATO will only bomb syria to the stoneages, they don't care since we are muslims. While Al-assad is a israeli/usa puppet. It's a nasty nasty game. Syria is protecting israels borders in the golan heights not vica versa. Israel bombed a nuclear reactor in Syria in 2007, what did syria? nothing. The people there need to stay strong, but i think at some point NATO will come and bomb syria from the map. Maybe even israel.

جوري
11-16-2011, 08:56 PM
syria unlike Libya isn't a vast desert that is tribal.. It is geographically in a place where even if neighboring countries wanted to help they wouldn't be able to. Allah swt ma3haoum but they need to go after his head, sanctions and peaceful protests WILL NOT WORK!

Tawangar
11-17-2011, 06:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
syria unlike Libya isn't a vast desert that is tribal.. It is geographically in a place where even if neighboring countries wanted to help they wouldn't be able to. Allah swt ma3haoum but they need to go after his head, sanctions and peaceful protests WILL NOT WORK!
Salamu alaikum.
Now they are going after his head.
Wednesday's attack was the first such reported assault on a major security facility in the eight-month uprising against Assad, activists said.

Members of the Free Syrian Army fired shoulder-mounted rockets and machineguns at a large Air Force Intelligence complex situated on the northern edge of the capital on the Damascus-Aleppo highway at about 2:30 a.m. (0030 GMT).

A gunfight ensued and helicopters circled the area, the sources said.

Meanwhile the rebel Free Syrian Army announced on Wednesday the creation of a temporary military council with the aim of ousting the regime of President Bashar al-Assad and protecting civilians from his forces.

"Based on the requirements of this phase and the demands of the Syrian revolution, the Free Syrian Army is establishing a temporary military council," a statement said.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...e-complex.html

SyrianFellow
11-17-2011, 06:25 AM
Make Du'a for Syria, they're struggling for survival. Inshallah Assad will leave as soon as possible.

esperanza
11-17-2011, 10:16 AM
May Allah stop the suffering of the syrian people my thoughts and prayers are with them,,,waiting for the day when peace and dginity will be granted to syrian people inshallah

Jedi_Mindset
11-17-2011, 11:04 AM
And still, when the gov is taken down, the people need to have a sharp eye and stay strong against the zionist/masonic interference. They don't want a puppet government again.

Novice
11-17-2011, 08:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
I do believe he adopted that name as he's indeed a goat except less useful.
You may be correct; I too once heard that his surname used to be Jahsh.

I think sanctions might hurt his rule in the long run...most of the middle class and wealthy still support him (which is why you don't see protests in Damascus and Aleppo). But as the sanctions kick in....

sister herb
11-18-2011, 03:29 PM
Time is near

Tawangar
11-19-2011, 04:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by esperanza
May Allah stop the suffering of the syrian people my thoughts and prayers are with them,,,waiting for the day when peace and dginity will be granted to syrian people inshallah
Aameen to that.
Salamu alaikum.

Tawangar
11-21-2011, 05:28 AM
The Arab league is applying more pressure on Syria now.
Syria faced renewed international pressure Sunday as the Arab League said it would meet this week to consider new moves against the country, after a deadline for the government to end a crackdown on protesters and admit international monitors expired Saturday.The group of Arab states on Sunday rejected Syria’s request for modifications to a proposed program for monitors to enter the country, saying the request would “change the nature of the mission” of the monitors. The Arab League said it planned to meet Thursday to discuss measures, which could include heavy sanctions and Syria’s exclusion from the league.

SyrianFellow
11-21-2011, 06:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tawangar
The Arab league is applying more pressure on Syria now.
Syria faced renewed international pressure Sunday as the Arab League said it would meet this week to consider new moves against the country, after a deadline for the government to end a crackdown on protesters and admit international monitors expired Saturday.The group of Arab states on Sunday rejected Syria’s request for modifications to a proposed program for monitors to enter the country, saying the request would “change the nature of the mission” of the monitors. The Arab League said it planned to meet Thursday to discuss measures, which could include heavy sanctions and Syria’s exclusion from the league.

That's a good sign. Though they need to do something fast. Even if you include heavy sanctions and a removal from the league, he'll probably continue his massacre...does he even consider himself a muslim?

Ghazalah
11-21-2011, 06:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SyrianFellow
does he even consider himself a muslim?
Assad? I should think not. After seeing his puppies forcing the captives to bow down to Assad's pic, claim there is no God but Allah swt AND Assad. Sickening.

Tawangar
11-22-2011, 05:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SyrianFellow
That's a good sign. Though they need to do something fast. Even if you include heavy sanctions and a removal from the league, he'll probably continue his massacre...does he even consider himself a muslim?
:sl:
He is Nusayri, Sidi. They are of the Zindeeqs who believe that 'Ali was Allah in human form on earth. I don't think that they consider themselves Muslims.

Tawangar
11-23-2011, 05:17 AM
The United Nations human rights committee has passed a resolution condemning Syria's crackdown on opposition protests.
It also called on Damascus to implement an Arab League plan to end the violence.
The resolution, drafted by Britain, France and Germany, carries moral but not legal weight.
The move comes as Syrian activists said another 33 people, including six children, had been killed across Syria.
Earlier, Turkish PM Recep Tayyip Erdogan called on Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to step down to avoid further bloodshed.
The vote took place at the UN in New York. The three nations who drafted the resolution hope it will be a first step to bringing the issue back to the UN Security Council.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-15834540

Tawangar
11-24-2011, 05:49 AM
France has called for the creation of humanitarian corridors in Syria, as President Bashar al-Assad's forces reportedly gunned down at least four civilians in a new round of violence.
French Foreign Minister Alain Juppe, who met exiled Syrian opposition leader Burhan Ghaliun in Paris, said he would take to Brussels the idea of escape routes for civilians fleeing Assad's forces.
"If there could be a humanitarian dimension to the zones, which could be secured to protect the population, that's a question that must be studied," Juppe said, adding that he considered Ghaliun's Syrian National Council (SNC) a "legitimate interlocutor".
http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news...124-1nvlp.html

User29123
11-26-2011, 08:23 PM
First what is wrong with the link?

And Why is there are uprising is Asad really killing his people? 3,000 so far from Sky News.

Oh and why won't NATO go in? Does this country have less oil.

Novice
11-26-2011, 10:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PoweredByGoogle
For one (and most importantly), Syria is located in an area where instability in the country can cause severe and unwanted problems to the rest of the region (mostly Iraq, Lebanon, and Israel). Indeed, Assad is not bluffing when he threatens to shower thousands of missiles (some chemical) on Israel. This is one main reason why America has been slow to react to the uprising taking place in Syria.

Tawangar
12-01-2011, 05:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Novice
For one (and most importantly), Syria is located in an area where instability in the country can cause severe and unwanted problems to the rest of the region (mostly Iraq, Lebanon, and Israel). Indeed, Assad is not bluffing when he threatens to shower thousands of missiles (some chemical) on Israel. This is one main reason why America has been slow to react to the uprising taking place in Syria.
I don't think that Israel gives a bottle of rat urine for Syria's missiles. Arab armies in general are a big joke.
:wa:

~Zaria~
02-05-2012, 07:55 PM
Syrian forces 'torture children as young as 13'

Attachment 4600

By Joseph Eid | AFP – Fri, Feb 3, 2012

Children as young as 13 are a particular target in the "rampant" use of torture by Syrian government forces battling opposition protests, Human Rights Watch said in a report released Friday.

The United Nations says hundreds of children have been killed in the crackdown over the past 10 months, and the rights group highlighted cases of children shot in their homes or on the street, or grabbed from schools.

It documented 12 cases of children tortured in detention centres and said many more may have suffered similar treatment.

"In many cases, security forces have targeted children just as they have targeted adults," said Lois Whitman, children’s rights director at the New York-based Human Rights Watch.

The group's report said more than 100 people who had been held by security forces "described rampant use of torture in detention centres against even the youngest detainees, even beyond the 12 cases specifically documented."

"Children, some as young as 13, reported to Human Rights Watch that officers kept them in solitary confinement, severely beat and electrocuted them, burned them with cigarettes, and left them to dangle from metal handcuffs for hours at a time, centimetres above the floor," the report said.

The parents of one 13-year-old boy from Latakia said he was detained for nine days in December after being accused of burning photos of Syrian president Bashar al-Assad, inciting protests and vandalizing security forces’ cars.

Security officers burned the boy with cigarettes on his neck and hands and threw boiling water on him, the parents were quoted as saying.
Another 13-year-old told Human Rights Watch that security forces tortured him for three days at a military security branch after he was detained in May.
He said he fell unconscious after being electrocuted on the stomach.
"When they interrogated me the second time, they beat me and electrocuted me again. The third time they had some pliers, and they pulled out my toenail," the boy was quoted as saying.

Most Syrian schools are now closed because of the unrest, in which thousands have been killed since last March. Many of the schools have been turned into detention centres with snipers prowling the rooftops.

Parents told Human Rights Watch that it was too dangerous to let their children out onto the streets.
One man from Homs said he stopped letting his 10-year-old son go to school because of snipers targeting Brazil Street, the main road leading to the school in one of the cities that has borne the brunt of the deadly crackdown.
"We called it ‘the street of death’," he was quoted as saying.
Teenagers told Human Rights Watch how mass arrests were carried out.

One 17-year-old girl said that in May of last year, security forces entered her school in Latakia and arrested all the boys in her class, after questioning them about the anti-regime slogans painted on the school walls.
She did not know if they were ever released.

Human Rights Watch called on the UN Security Council to demand that the Syrian government end all human rights violations and cooperate with a UN Human Rights Council investigation and Arab League monitors.
The Security Council is negotiating a draft resolution condemning the bloody Syria crackdown. The proposed resolution has been softened by Western and Arab nations in a bid to overcome Russian-led opposition.

http://za.news.yahoo.com/syrian-forc...102641277.html

Please remember our brothers and sisters in all war-stricken areas in your duaas.

May Allah give them strength, sabr and victory over their oppressors. Ameen.

Salaam

Galaxy
02-05-2012, 09:06 PM
I will keep Syrians in my duas insha Allah but I'm don't understand what is fully going on. Can someone explain briefly how are Western regions involved.

Ghazalah
02-05-2012, 09:14 PM
Allahul Must'aan. Over 200 have been killed over the past TWO DAYS!

I can't wait till this tyrant is rotting in his grave.

yahia12
02-06-2012, 05:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PoweredByGoogle
First what is wrong with the link?

And Why is there are uprising is Asad really killing his people? 3,000 so far from Sky News.

NATO got nothing to do with this. Im quite sure if suppose NATO/US intervenes in this conflict to overthrow Bashar Assad, there would an uprising in the arab world calling for Jihad against Europe. Sad but true. Russia and China is to blame, since they are the ones continuously opposing a UN resolution against Bashar al Assad.

"Syria has been a key Russian ally since Soviet times and Moscow has opposed any UN demands that could be interpreted as advocating military intervention or regime change.Ӭ

Iran also helps Syria because it is fighting to maintain its position in the region. What a mess!

Darth Ultor
02-06-2012, 05:42 AM
I guess Assad will be hanging around with Mubarak soon.

~Zaria~
02-06-2012, 03:04 PM
"If you're more concerned about grown men kicking a ball in the net than children dying in several lands then something is definitely wrong with you."

-- Dr. Abdullah Hakim Quick

Ya Allah, soften our hearts to the plight of OUR brothers and sisters.
And detach our hearts from the vanity of this dunya!

Ameen.

Who Am I?
02-06-2012, 07:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdyahia12
NATO got nothing to do with this. Im quite sure if suppose NATO/US intervenes in this conflict to overthrow Bashar Assad, there would an uprising in the arab world calling for Jihad against Europe. Sad but true. Russia and China is to blame, since they are the ones continuously opposing a UN resolution against Bashar al Assad.

"Syria has been a key Russian ally since Soviet times and Moscow has opposed any UN demands that could be interpreted as advocating military intervention or regime change.Ӭ

Iran also helps Syria because it is fighting to maintain its position in the region. What a mess!
:sl:

NATO/USA won't intervene for one simple reason: Syria has no oil. Everyone knows that the only reason they became involved in Libya was because of Libya's rich oil reserves and the supposed riches of Gaddafi's treasury. They wanted to get their hands on all of that.

Syria doesn't have any resources like that, so the West doesn't really care. Sad but true.

yahia12
02-06-2012, 08:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Who Am I?
NATO/USA won't intervene for one simple reason: Syria has no oil. Everyone knows that the only reason they became involved in Libya was because of Libya's rich oil reserves and the supposed riches of Gaddafi's treasury. They wanted to get their hands on all of that.
Syria doesn't have any resources like that, so the West doesn't really care. Sad but true

I disagree with you. You can philosophize all day long, but the fact remains Un council is actively working on a resolution to condemn B.Assad. Whether the US government is an oil sucking dracula or not, we can discuss about that when the Syrian regime is overthrown. Syria is not only strategically important for Iran and Russia but for Israel aswell. Iran without the Syrian regime is vulnerable, the only people that would benefit from this would be the Israeli's and the Saudis. I would say the strategic location of Syria is worth more then Gaddafi, in terms of regional security and energy transit routes. :)

Who Am I?
02-06-2012, 11:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdyahia12

I disagree with you. You can philosophize all day long, but the fact remains Un council is actively working on a resolution to condemn B.Assad. Whether the US government is an oil sucking dracula or not, we can discuss about that when the Syrian regime is overthrown. Syria is not only strategically important for Iran and Russia but for Israel aswell. Iran without the Syrian regime is vulnerable, the only people that would benefit from this would be the Israeli's and the Saudis. I would say the strategic location of Syria is worth more then Gaddafi, in terms of regional security and energy transit routes. :)
While I do disagree, you do bring up an interesting point. Don't forget that Turkey would also benefit from the removal of Assad's regime. In fact, I daresay that Turkey is already one of the big winners of the "Arab Spring" movement in general.

We'll see what happens if and when Assad is overthrown...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!