/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Teddy bear campaing to Gaza second

sister herb
11-12-2011, 08:22 AM
Salam alaykum

last year I created Teddy Bear Campaing to children in Gaza whose lost all they toys, homes, partly all they family in war 2008 - 2009 for giving them even teddy to hug when they cry mom at night.

I operated with Turkish IHH organization for sending teddies via land by Egypt.

I am now creating new campaing of teddies.

Sisters and brothers, have you some extra teddy you could send to child in Gaza?

You see how much only one person can do in this big world. Only one can change world if she believes she can.

I believe.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
11-12-2011, 09:09 AM
Wa' alaikumsalam, sister harb.

Unfortunately I don't have teddy bear or other toys for kids in Gaza.

But, yesterday after I performed salah maghrib in masjid Salman, Bandung, I donated small amount of money to build a hospital in Gaza. Just small amount, but I hope it can help my Palestinian brothers and sisters in Gaza. InshaAllah, I will donate again.

This is the picture of the hospital that still in building process. Man with light brown vest is a volunteer from MER-C (Medical Emergency Rescue Committee) a group of Muslim doctors and paramedic in Indonesia who have initiative to build this hospital.

This is the mockups of the hospital.

esperanza
11-12-2011, 09:17 AM
dear sister..happy to help..have many extar teddies,,but how to send them??

sister herb
11-12-2011, 04:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Wa' alaikumsalam, sister harb.

Unfortunately I don't have teddy bear or other toys for kids in Gaza.

But, yesterday after I performed salah maghrib in masjid Salman, Bandung, I donated small amount of money to build a hospital in Gaza. Just small amount, but I hope it can help my Palestinian brothers and sisters in Gaza. InshaAllah, I will donate again.

This is the picture of the hospital that still in building process. Man with light brown vest is a volunteer from MER-C (Medical Emergency Rescue Committee) a group of Muslim doctors and paramedic in Indonesia who have initiative to build this hospital.

This is the mockups of the hospital.
Salam alaykum

thanks about your help.

:statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
11-12-2011, 04:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by esperanza
dear sister..happy to help..have many extar teddies,,but how to send them??
Salam alaykum

I will tell you address and information later.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!