/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Newbie newbie

Khadijak
11-12-2011, 09:48 AM
Assalamu alikum,
Hello all,

My name is Khadija, I'm an Australian currently working and studying Islamic sciences, Tajweed and Arabic in Amman, Jordan. I live with my curious cat, Bilirubin and my room mates.

I work for an online misbaha company called Uns Fine Crafts and teach ESL English. I am also working on a new clothing label.

I found this forum via Google on a top 40 Islamic forum list of some sort.

Khadija.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
marwen
11-12-2011, 10:46 AM
Welcome to the forums sister Khadija. I Hope you find your stay enjoyable and beneficial here.

alhamdulilaah
11-12-2011, 10:52 AM
wa alaikum as salam

welcome to the forum sister, inshAllah u will like it here.

MartyrX
11-12-2011, 02:20 PM
Wa-alaikum salam!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
11-12-2011, 07:26 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy your stay here and benefit yourself inshaa'Allaah.

جوري
11-12-2011, 07:33 PM
:welcome: aboard.. what a delightful name for a cat :haha: enjoy your stay sis

~Raindrop~
11-12-2011, 09:19 PM
:sl: sis

:welcome: to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Abz2000
11-12-2011, 11:01 PM
welcome to the forum sis, it's one of the only forums i've stayed on and regularly visit,
loads of different points of view.

Huzzy_786
11-12-2011, 11:13 PM
:wa: :welcome: Hope you enjoy this forum! We do hope you part take in posting a lot of things on different topics around the forum! If you need help you can just ask anyone! Everyone is helpful here.

serena77
11-16-2011, 12:25 AM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam
welcome to the board sis, I've just come back and as before everyone has been wonderful here. I'm sure that you will find a lot of really interesting people here. I know i have. ... and i have to say... I had no idea there were so many islamic forums until you mentioned that list. Thats awesome I think.
Serena

syed1
11-16-2011, 01:21 AM
^^ in terms of the many islamic forums being out there... to be honest this was the second link result on google when I did a google search and after joining here I never bothered to check out any other forums...

nonetheless, I like it here evn though I have nothing to compare it to.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!