/* */

PDA

View Full Version : terrible situation with a muslim person and other muslim group with a sikh person

anonymous
11-13-2011, 05:39 PM
salam brothers and sisters,
since that muslim man had haraam relatonship with that sikh girl, that muslim brother felt not right and decided to get back on the straight path therefore he cut her out of his life for the sake of Allah as he want to repent and seek for forgiveness.

After one year later, that muslim person decided to marry a muslim girl as she was very close with the muslim sisters. He did not want to tell that sikh girl because he has already cut the relations with her so he did not bother. That sikh girl gossiped to her close friends and wouldnt not tell anybody a thing or so. He told the muslim girl about the relatonship with that sikh girl and she understands why. Both of them got married for Allah.

Recently in summer holidays, his wife's friend met with that sikh girl's friend and her friend slip that he and her are married then the sikh girl's friend said that he is a bad person, he mistreat her etc His wife's friend got paranoid and met with sikh girl and she told her everything about his sins between that sikh girl. His wife's friend told the muslim sisters group while his wife dosent know. The muslim sisters gossiped, backbite, slandered over his haraam relatonship and sins between that sikh girl. The muslim sisters told his wife and she was angry because her husband didnt tell her the whole thing as muslim way is not supposed to tell other people their sins.

His wife got really mad at her husband and her husband proved her wrong as that sikh girl wants to destroy her husband for what he has done to her. She alleged accused his wife's husband for what he has done with her when her husband cut her out of his life. His wife forgave her husband and the sisters disagreed with that as they cant forgive me over what he has done.

Now the muslim sisters are defending that sikh girl's honor and not defending a muslim brother and his wife honor. 2 person in the muslim sisters group has cut relations to his wife. It is a shame that muslim brother has to cope with the backbites, slander being barraged towards to him and his wife. The muslim sisters invite that sikh girl to be a "part of their group" so that they can persuade her to become a muslim but she didnt ask for it.
The difference is that the muslim group know his wife for a very long time and they know that sikh girl for like 3 weeks.
The muslim group are acting like sikh girl and they are not acting islamically to defend a muslim's honor.

so, Please help this brother and his wife who are suffering through this as by advices or watever. InshAllah
is this not good when a muslim group invite a person with different religion to destroy a muslim brother or sister?

Thanks. It is very dissapointing with the muslim community.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
11-13-2011, 05:56 PM
:salamext:

The brother should realise that;

1) He has repented for his sin, so he does not have to tell anyone about it. If his wife found out, then the Muslim man is still not to be blamed because he has repented from his past.

2) If his wife and the other women are backbiting about him, then he should stay patient. He knows that he is responsible for what has happened, so he will see its effects. Just like Prophet Adam and Hawwa had to leave Paradise, and come to the Earth for some time. Even though they had repented to Allah.

So sometimes a person will face the consequences of their sins, even if they have repented. But that hard time should make them rely on Allah even more.

3) He should tell his wife that he has changed his ways. And this is why he is Islamic now. And he should tell his wife to not be friends with that woman. And he should be patient with anything that she says.

4) He should try to be a good example (by being a good husband following the Sunnah [Prophetic example] in dealing with his wife.) and not get frustrated during the hard times he is facing. Because when the Prophet Muhammad (sal Allahu alayhi wasalam) had a hard time from his wives, he would stay quiet with them and not show anger. Then when the wife is willing to talk properly, he can explain things to her properly (without exposing more of his sins.) Since that will make her more jealous.

Hamza Asadullah
11-13-2011, 06:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
salam brothers and sisters,
since that muslim man had haraam relatonship with that sikh girl, that muslim brother felt not right and decided to get back on the straight path therefore he cut her out of his life for the sake of Allah as he want to repent and seek for forgiveness.

After one year later, that muslim person decided to marry a muslim girl as she was very close with the muslim sisters. He did not want to tell that sikh girl because he has already cut the relations with her so he did not bother. That sikh girl gossiped to her close friends and wouldnt not tell anybody a thing or so. He told the muslim girl about the relatonship with that sikh girl and she understands why. Both of them got married for Allah.

Recently in summer holidays, his wife's friend met with that sikh girl's friend and her friend slip that he and her are married then the sikh girl's friend said that he is a bad person, he mistreat her etc His wife's friend got paranoid and met with sikh girl and she told her everything about his sins between that sikh girl. His wife's friend told the muslim sisters group while his wife dosent know. The muslim sisters gossiped, backbite, slandered over his haraam relatonship and sins between that sikh girl. The muslim sisters told his wife and she was angry because her husband didnt tell her the whole thing as muslim way is not supposed to tell other people their sins.

His wife got really mad at her husband and her husband proved her wrong as that sikh girl wants to destroy her husband for what he has done to her. She alleged accused his wife's husband for what he has done with her when her husband cut her out of his life. His wife forgave her husband and the sisters disagreed with that as they cant forgive me over what he has done.

Now the muslim sisters are defending that sikh girl's honor and not defending a muslim brother and his wife honor. 2 person in the muslim sisters group has cut relations to his wife. It is a shame that muslim brother has to cope with the backbites, slander being barraged towards to him and his wife. The muslim sisters invite that sikh girl to be a "part of their group" so that they can persuade her to become a muslim but she didnt ask for it.
The difference is that the muslim group know his wife for a very long time and they know that sikh girl for like 3 weeks.
The muslim group are acting like sikh girl and they are not acting islamically to defend a muslim's honor.

so, Please help this brother and his wife who are suffering through this as by advices or watever. InshAllah
is this not good when a muslim group invite a person with different religion to destroy a muslim brother or sister?

Thanks. It is very dissapointing with the muslim community.
Asalaamu alaikum, well they can't be any good if they act in such a way so the best thing is for the wife to cut relations with such people. We as Muslims must choose our friends very wisely and having people like that as friends will never ve good for anyones imaan because backbiting, slander and gossiping are abhorant sins and if anyone has such friends they should move away from them.

On the day of judgement bad friends will be our enemies and will certainly be against us and will stab us in the back. Therefore tell your wife to cut off all relations with such people and instead stick with good pious company. It is better not to have any friends than to keep such company for they are poison for your wife.

And Allah knows best in all matters

anonymous
11-20-2011, 10:14 PM
salam,

that sikh person is making things worse and the rumours are spreading like a wildfire... i am being troubled by that.. astafiguillah..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
11-21-2011, 03:16 AM
salam,

that sikh person is making things worse and the rumours are spreading like a wildfire... i am being troubled by that.. astafiguillah..
:sl:

Cut yourself off from such people and if you have to defend yourself against false accusations then you should do so but using wisdom and tact, that way people will start to believe you over her otherwise if you lose your temper and become aggressive towards anyone who questions you then they will believe the Sikh girls stories.

Also make dua to Allah to save you from her fitnah. Apart from that there is no need to worry. You know you are not that person anymore and other people will also see that as long as you handle this in a proper manner using wisdom and tact.

May Allah bring ease to your situation. Ameen

anonymous
11-23-2011, 12:54 PM
salaam,

thanks but it is been bugging me. Her best friend told me to solve it before things get "worse" such as making false accusations to police to put me in jail or something like that. me and my wife is fed up of her.

Hamza Asadullah
11-23-2011, 02:27 PM
salaam,

thanks but it is been bugging me. Her best friend told me to solve it before things get "worse" such as making false accusations to police to put me in jail or something like that. me and my wife is fed up of her.
She is just bitter and angry. The worst thing to do is react just like her in this situation. As long as you react with wisdom, tact and dignity then people around you will realise that she is full of lies and they will disregard whatever she has to say. Thats the best you can do

anonymous
11-23-2011, 05:09 PM
salaam,

yes. but her best friend is sikh person too. She asked me to meet up for a serious talk to solve the problem before it gets worse. I need to seek your advice, just leave and ignore her?

JazakAllah Khair.

Hamza Asadullah
11-23-2011, 06:05 PM
:wa:

If there is a possibility that things will get sorted tgen you should meet with her but don't meet with her alone, meet with her with your wife. Also remember not to get angry, frustrated or agitated. Just be calm and use wisdom and tact in your approach. Before the meeting prepare your case so that you can present it as best as possible.

anonymous
11-23-2011, 11:01 PM
but what i am worried is that, when i speak to her the truth and she will twist my truth with other people who believe her. they are both sikhs. it is so annoying...

Hamza Asadullah
11-28-2011, 12:49 AM
but what i am worried is that, when i speak to her the truth and she will twist my truth with other people who believe her. they are both sikhs. it is so annoying...
Just tell the truth firmly but using wisdon and tact and do not get agressive or angry and you will find that what you say will have a much better affect. That is the best you can do. Ask of Allah to expose her lies and to save the both of you from her fitnah. Then just leave it at that. You or your wife should not be connected to such people in the first place.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!