/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu alaykam

ariginality
11-15-2011, 11:55 AM
I am relatively new and have been going through a rough patch in my life. I am interested in what anyone may have to offer in the way of advice, comfort, resources, etc... especially related to Islam. Inshallah many can offer and many more can benefit from this.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
11-15-2011, 10:13 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy your stay here and also benefit yourself insha'Allaah..

Feel free to ask any questions you may have and also if you need advice.

ariginality
11-16-2011, 01:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jεώel oғ ωïѕdoм
Feel free to ask any questions you may have and also if you need advice.
Thank you. I was thinking more general comfort rather than specific to any particular problem. My father is very sick as well as relationship and economic woes cover the majority of my problems.
One thing that has helped me for example is saying:
"There is no initiative or capability except from Allah" لا حول ولاقوة إلا بالله

Amat Allah
11-16-2011, 02:02 PM
Assalaamu Alikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

here you are my dear, read here May Allah be pleased with you Ameeen:

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...ml#post1430229

All Praise be to Allah and peace and blessings of Allah be upon Muhammad The Last of Prophets and Messengers...

May Allah ease your way and all the affairs and matters of your life ,give you health and wealth ,fill your heart with His rememberance, Taqwa ,Imaan ,His love ,peace ,comfort and the endless happiness and satisfaction , open all the doors of goodness and success for you ,May Allah make all your dreams, hopes ,wishes and prayers come true if were good for you and cover you with all of His blessings graces forgiveness mercy and Be pleased with you in this life and in the Hereafter , May Allah protect you and your precious family from all harm ,sins ,shaitan ,torment of grave ,the bad end and hellfire and May He give you the strength and the good knowledge of this Deen preserving the Qur`aan, Sunnah and their knowledges in your heart; guiding your way always and forever and purify you from all sins and make your grave after death one of the Paradise gardens shining bright wide and perfumed with the perfumes of Al Jannah, may Allah make you pass Asseraatulmustaqeem in a blink of an eye and reward you with the highest level of the Paradise (Al Ferdaws Al Aalaa) with out being reckoning to be with Rasool Allah Muhammad (salla Allaho Alyhi wa Sallam) all prophets (peace and blessings of Allah be upon them )the Sahaba (may Allah be pleased with them) and Angels (peace be upon them all) and to be coverd by silk perfumed with musk eating from Al Firdaws fruits looking to Allah Al Mighty Face coverd with His light and grace......

this Duaa for you my dear and All Muslims from Jinn and Mankind, dead or live; from the begining of the creation till the day of Judgement....

All Praise be to Allah and peace and blessings of Allah be upon Muhammad The Last of Prophets and Messengers...

Aameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Please take care of your precious self and dear family in shaa Allah and never ever let anything put ya down and never forget that Allah Is always with us and all of the hard times we had and still having are great blessings from Allah to make us return to Him to forgive us and elevate our status in this Dunya and Akhirah

just trust Allah and never give up asking Him for anything you want and striving for His sake in shaa Allah...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ariginality
11-28-2011, 01:40 PM
Aameeeeen! And thank you. That was a pleasure to read.

Abdul-Raouf
11-28-2011, 05:44 PM
Assalamu alaiikkum..... Big hug... Welcome dear... :)

Read the below... I am sure .. this true story of one of ALLAH's dearest messenger will stabilise your heart... to face life's upz and downz.

http://www.islamicboard.com/prophets...ayoub-job.html

IslamicRevival
11-28-2011, 11:53 PM
Salam Liking the username, very 'Original' :)
Welcome to IB, LI or whatever its called :D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
11-29-2011, 06:14 PM
As'Salaam Alaaykum

format_quote Originally Posted by ariginality
Thank you. I was thinking more general comfort rather than specific to any particular problem. My father is very sick as well as relationship and economic woes cover the majority of my problems.
One thing that has helped me for example is saying:
"There is no initiative or capability except from Allah" لا حول ولاقوة إلا بالله
You are welcome.

I believe the video in this thread link is of great benefit towards yourself and others inshaa'Allaah..

--->>> http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...us-closer.html <<<---

Also this, though it may be a little different, but i believe it is of great benefit.

--->>> http://www.islamicboard.com/importan...knowledge.html <<<---

It is indeed sad to read, I ask Allaah SWT to cure your father and ease the situations of you and your family, reward you greatly with happiness in dunya and akhiraah Aameen.

ariginality
12-06-2011, 11:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jεώel oғ ωïѕdoм
As'Salaam Alaaykum

I believe the video in this thread link is of great benefit towards yourself and others inshaa'Allaah..
--->>>

Also this, though it may be a little different, but i believe it is of great benefit.

--->>>

It is indeed sad to read, I ask Allaah SWT to cure your father and ease the situations of you and your family, reward you greatly with happiness in dunya and akhiraah Aameen.

Thank you, those videos were beautiful subhanallah! (I'm not allowed to post links yet)

ariginality
12-06-2011, 11:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul-Raouf
Read the below... I am sure .. this true story of one of ALLAH's dearest messenger will stabilise your heart... to face life's upz and downz.
A very inspiring and beautiful story. Thank you everyone for your contributions. I hope that many will benefit. And anyone who has more please share!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!