/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Shocking:Pamela Anderson to play Virgin Mary in Christmas special on ComedyNetworks

Predator
11-15-2011, 04:16 PM
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/e...w/10737775.cms

SubhanaAllah,I agree with the Christian poster there that this is disgrace for such an immoral character to play a role of Virgin Mary and that this show must be banned and Muslims must also stand up to this .

The Prophet (PBUH ) has stated Aisha, Maryam and Asia as superior to all other women

Hadith - Sahih Bukhari 4.643, Narrated Abu Musa Al Ashari
The Prophet said, "The superiority of 'Aisha to other ladies is like the superiority of Tharid (i.e. meat and bread dish) to other meals. Many men reached the level of perfection, but no woman reached such a level except Mary, the daughter of Imran and Asia, the wife of Pharaoh."

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
11-15-2011, 04:22 PM
That's just a christian thing, they have no respect for the magistrate of God and turn him into a man so what would they care of the alleged 'mother of God'?. caravaggio's 15th c death of the virgin which was commissioned by the church was done using a dead prostitute, they fished her out & he had at it.. so why are we surprised to see another live prostitute play the character of one of the most exalted women?

:w:

GuestFellow
11-15-2011, 09:49 PM
Salaam,

That is gross. o_o

I suppose this is the freedom that America wants to shove down our throats? :p:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!