/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalam alaykum

Jon23
11-15-2011, 09:42 PM
Assalam alaykum, Brothers and Sisters I just recently converted. I wanted to stop by and say hello.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
11-15-2011, 09:48 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam

Welcome to the forum!

Congratulations! may Allaah grant you happiness in this life and the hereafter, Aameen.

Hope you enjoy your stay here and find it beneficial towards yourself inshaa'Allaah..

Ramadhan
11-16-2011, 03:46 AM
:sl:

welcome to IB, and welcome back to Islam! :)

May Allah SWT keep guide you on the straight path and give strength and barokah. ameen.

Amat Allah
11-16-2011, 05:31 AM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

welcome my noble and respected brother here as a dear and precious member of our big family; amongst your brothers and sisters...

Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar

I am really happy for ya May Allah love you, be pleased with you and reward ya with the highest level of the Paradise without being reckoning and the whole Ummah too Ameeeeeeeeen

Take care of your precious self in shaa Allah...

leaving ya under Allah`s sight, care and protection...

Humbly, your sister always in shaa Allah:

Amat Allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
esperanza
11-16-2011, 12:02 PM
welcome brother to islam and to the forum

Haya emaan
11-16-2011, 02:22 PM
walaikum assalam

welcome to the forum and welcome to Islam, the path of truth and jannah..

hope you will have a beneficial stay here

AmineH
11-16-2011, 02:34 PM
Welcome
Hope you enjoy your stay .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!