/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What's the best way to deal with feelings of liking someone?

Salahudeen
11-16-2011, 09:23 PM
Lets say you like someone you know you shouldn't like because things would never workout with them, how do you deal with the feelings of liking them so they don't come in the way of your everyday life? :hmm: I'm just asking generally cos many people end up in bad haraam relationships as a result of mishandling these feelings, so what's the best way to deal with them?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
11-16-2011, 09:25 PM
wait it out the years will beat it out of you, like they beat just about the love of everything else.. but while you wait it out do something fulfilling religiously.. like memorizing the Quran or fasting..

:w:

truthseeker63
11-16-2011, 09:49 PM
When I was in high school there was a German Girl she was from Germany she was a foreign exchange student I really was in love with her and liked her. I like and love German Women for some reason I like Women with foreign accents. I always wanted to go to Germany. Germany is my favorite Country/Nation in Europe and in the World. Are there any Germans on this board ?

جوري
11-16-2011, 10:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truthseeker63
When I was in high school there was a German Girl she was from Germany she was a foreign exchange student I really was in love with her and liked her. I like and love German Women for some reason I like Women with foreign accents. I always wanted to go to Germany. Germany is my favorite Country/Nation in Europe and in the World. Are there any Germans on this board ?
I am getting the feeling that you really like Germany & German women

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syed1
11-16-2011, 10:18 PM
Lol ^^ aww germans are beautiful. we're all beautiful

SyrianFellow
11-17-2011, 06:44 AM
"patience is a virtue"

Tyrion
11-17-2011, 07:18 AM
Keep busy, and keep good company.

Also, sometimes you just don't get over things like this... At least, not for a while. Just know your boundaries and like I said before, keep busy.

esperanza
11-17-2011, 10:10 AM
strange heard from many people,,especially arabs how they like germans..but why this fasciantion with german and germans,...

Endymion
11-18-2011, 03:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salahudeen
Lets say you like someone you know you shouldn't like because things would never workout with them, how do you deal with the feelings of liking them so they don't come in the way of your everyday life? :hmm: I'm just asking generally cos many people end up in bad haraam relationships as a result of mishandling these feelings, so what's the best way to deal with them?

format_quote Originally Posted by truthseeker63
If there is any and show her identity to you,you will fall in love once again :p
I think its better if she remains anonymous to save you from any difficulty :p :hiding:

IslamicRevival
11-18-2011, 05:12 PM
Dont even think about it, you can try but you'll only break your own heart.
Trust me..i know

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!