/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Oh my God I can't believe it

جوري
11-17-2011, 10:42 PM
Aliaa Magda Elmahdy, Egypt Activist, Poses Naked, Sparks Outrage (PHOTOS)

CAIRO -- A woman activist who posted nude pictures of herself on her blog to protest limits on free expression has triggered an uproar in Egypt, drawing condemnations from conservatives and liberals alike.
Some liberals feared that the posting by 20-year-old university student Aliaa Magda Elmahdy would taint them in the eyes of deeply conservative Egyptians ahead of Nov. 28 parliamentary elections in which they are trying to compete with fundamentalist Islamic parties.
Scroll down for photos.
Nudity is strongly frowned upon in Egyptian society, even as an art form. Elmahdy's posting is almost unheard of in a country where most women in the Muslim majority wear the headscarf and even those who don't rarely wear clothes exposing the arms or legs in public.
Elmahdy wrote on her blog that the photographs - which show her standing wearing only stockings - are "screams against a society of violence, racism, sexism, sexual harassment and hypocrisy." The blog has received 1.5 million hits since she posted the photos earlier this week.
The posting comes at a time when Egypt, a nation of some 85 million people, is polarized between Islamists and liberals ahead of the elections, the first since the February ouster of former President Hosni Mubarak. Members of the most hardline Islamic movement in Egypt, the Salafis, have warned voters during their campaigns that liberals will corrupt Egypt's morals.

"This hurts the entire secular current in front of those calling themselves the people of virtue," Sayyed el-Qimni, a prominent self-described secular figure, said referring to Islamists.
"It's is a double disaster. Because I am liberal and I believe in the right of personal freedom, I can't interfere," el-Qimni said Wednesday night on one of Egypt's popular TV political talk shows, "90 Minutes."
The April 6 movement, one of the most prominent liberal activist groups that led the 18-day uprising against Mubarak, issued a statement denying claims by some on the Web that Elmahdy is a member of the group.
The posting prompted furious discussions on Internet social media sites, with pages for and against her put up on Facebook.
One activist, Ahmed Awadallah, praised her in a Tweet, writing, "I'm totally taken back by her bravery."
A supporter, who identified himself as Emad Nasr Zikri, wrote in a comment on Elmahdy's blog, "We need to learn how to separate between nudity and sex." He said that before fundamentalist influence in Egypt, "there were nude models in art school for students to draw."
Some 100 people liked his comment, while thousands flooded the site with insults. Some denounced Elmahdy as a "prostitute" and "mentally sick" or urged police to arrest her.
Elmahdy did not reply to attempts by The Associated Press to contact her.
Her move comes as Salafis have become more assertive in pushing their attitude that women should be kept out of the public eye, promoting a Saudi Arabia-style segregation of the sexes. On Salafi parties' campaign banners, photos of the few female candidates are replaced by drawings of a flower.
During a recent election rally in the Mediterranean city of Alexandria, Salafists covered up a public statue that depicted mermaids. Salafi clerics appearing on TV talks shows have refused to appear face-to-face with female TV hosts, unless the presenter puts on a headscarf or in one case, a barrier was placed between the two. Most recently, an Islamist preacher crashed into a university musical concert in a Nile Delta province of Mansoura, saying music was forbidden by Islam and that he wanted to "promote virtue and prevent vice" - the term used for the mission of Saudi Arabia's religious police.
Women rights activist Nehad Abou el-Qomsan said conservatives "keep adding layers to cover up the women and deny their existence."
But, she said, what Elmahdy did "is also rejected because posing nude is a form of body abuse."
Elmahdy and her boyfriend Kareem Amer, also a controversial blogger, have challenged Egypt's social strictures before. Earlier this year, they posted mobile phone video footage of themselves debating with managers of a public park who threw them out for public displays of affection.
Amer, who spent four years in prison for blog posting deemed insulting to Islam and for calling Mubarak a "symbol of tyranny," chided liberals who condemned Elmahdy.
"I think we should not be afraid of those in power or Islamists, as much as we should be worried of politicians claiming to be liberal," he wrote on his Facebook page. "They are ready to sacrifice us to avoid tarnishing their image."

Pls don't click on her facebook page.. what a :raging::raging::raging::raging::raging::raging:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...c1_lnk3|113715

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
11-17-2011, 10:49 PM
Kaffirs are all singing her praise, worshipers of the devil & lovers of sin, why don't they take her to their country where she'll be a dime a dozen? Why do they call who*edom liberation? and feel so free to speak on behalf of Muslim women?
Insha'Allah we will have a khilafah rashida and oust the devils and their who*es ugh ugh ugh

la 7wala wla qiwta illa billah

جوري
11-17-2011, 10:51 PM
if someone has facebook which I don't pls don't look at her pictures but I wish someone would write a comment to shut all those kaffirs up. I can't stand their agenda, I can't stand their mentality, I can't stand their beliefs, I can't stand their comments and I have no desire to even meet half way. Today I truly declare how much I detest kuffar, filthy bunch of maggots I am so outraged!

I really do pray that her filth puts those so called liberals who want a 'civil state' in a place where they have no credibility .. this is the sort of thing we'll be looking at daily in our societies. So we can all be equals in whor*ville

GuestFellow
11-17-2011, 10:51 PM
Ah...what? O_o

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
11-17-2011, 11:05 PM
I had a chance to calm down and you know what.. I think insha'Allah this will prove useful to Muslims who desire to bring back the true khilafah.. Egypt is full of nutters anyway, it needs a major irrigation and I think this might just put them over the edge.. Unlike our western counterparts even the so-called libbys find this to be a form of subjugation of women not liberation.. I think she & her boyfriend are just trying to immigrate and make a fast buck in tough economic times & there are only two ways the can do it. Bashing Islam and doing something well whor*like!

Perseveranze
11-17-2011, 11:47 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

In a positive sense, she's further digging the graves of secularist/liberals ;D So I suppose some benefit came from it. However...

- Insulting Islam
- Disgusting Immoralities
- Fornication

How she would survive anything but execution is beyond me.

جوري
11-18-2011, 12:05 AM
I am sure she's banking on making international headlines to come save her, perhaps she can even be knighted by the queen like Salman Rushdie..
They're welcome to have her, we don't want filth in our midst..
I guess when the going gets tough the talentless resort to the world's oldest profession.
Prostitution never gets old.. they just slap the 'liberation' label on it!

Snowflake
11-18-2011, 12:38 AM
:cry:

Abz2000
11-18-2011, 01:28 AM
they should interview her dad and her brother, better still - follow them around with cameras.
what a great example of western government liberation.
she must have felt soooooooooooooooooooo oppressed in the clothes that civilized people wear.
btw - how much will her "bf" get for the adverts?

جوري
11-18-2011, 01:44 AM
I visited her blog, and commented on her youtube video, which I'd have never done was I not so livid my parents told me when I discussed this with them that we shouldn't pay heed to garbage but I am so furious.. Now I just want to clean my computer I feel like it has become filthy walhi..
astghfor Allah l3atheem.. I can't believe the comments.. I read one that says 13 dislikes means 13 women who want to be in the kitchen.. I guess the only way for a woman to liberate herself from the kitchen is to become a prostitute it's the world's oldest profession after all

جوري
11-18-2011, 01:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
they should interview her dad and her brother, better still - follow them around with cameras.
what a great example of western government liberation.
she must have felt soooooooooooooooooooo oppressed in the clothes that civilized people wear.
btw - how much will her "bf" get for the adverts?
he poses naked too and spills all sorts of anti-Islamic rhetoric .. they're filthy beyond description. I can't believe they come from ard alkinana la 7wala wla qiwta illa billah

جوري
11-18-2011, 01:47 AM
Someone tell me how to clean my registry and entire search history so that I never see this again, I am going to unsubscribe from this thread too.. I am really upset.. Egyptians are going to be voting for the first time ever on the 28th and they wish to pressure them to choose that kind of freedom.. It is against every religion. Even nature for she's a professed atheist, doesn't give us uncovered fruits that only nits find appealing!

IslamicRevival
11-18-2011, 01:54 AM
Brave, but what a Heinous crime to commit.

جوري
11-18-2011, 02:00 AM
I am starting to think she is an agent provocateur or something an Israeli sort of like those so-called 'salafis' just to wreak havoc in a crucial time in Egypt..

Abz2000
11-18-2011, 02:06 AM
^regardless - it will make thinkers think.

these are examples of the furqan between kufr and faith, Allah lets us distinguish the pure from the vile:

Allah disdains not to use the similitude of things, lowest as well as highest.
Those who believe know that it is truth from their Lord;
but those who reject Faith say: "What means Allah by this similitude?"
By it He causes many to stray, and many He leads into the right path;
but He causes not to stray, except those who forsake (the path),

Quran 2:26

what browser and o.s are you using?

جوري
11-18-2011, 02:12 AM
just ran every kind of cleaner on my computer.. want something to cauterize this from my registry all together.. does anyone have a free registry cleaner? :hmm:

Abz2000
11-18-2011, 02:38 AM
http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

جوري
11-18-2011, 02:58 AM
yup I crap cleaned and defraggled and everything in between & personally soaked in a dr hauschka super disinfecting bath ..yet the sick feeling hasn't gone away.. it is completely under my skin imsad

ardianto
11-18-2011, 04:14 AM
Men and women are two different kind of human, but not in different level. Women were created as the partner for men, not as the servant of men. Both gender complement each other, both gender have their own nature, but both gender are equal.

However, many men still regard women lower than them, as creature who beautiful but brainless. Many men still regard women only as sexual object who can't do anything except give men satisfaction on the beds.

It's still happened in this modern days. And if we look at the past, we can see the worse situation in the age that called Jahiliyah when men treated women without respect, without honor. Treated women only as slaves on the beds. It's because men regarded women as creatures who could not do what men could do.

Alhamdulillah, nowadays I have seen many women start to realize their fitrah as the equal partner for men who not only slaves on the beds who lower than men. They proven the world, what the men can do, the women can do too. Men can be pilots, women can be pilots, men can create high buildings, women can create high buildings too.

I have meet women like this. And from what I have seen, men treat those success women respectful and with honor. When those women talk on a seminar, men listen to them. When men meet those women anywhere, men always greet those women respectfully.

That's what the women should do if they want men treat them equally. Show the world that women are not slaves on the beds who have beauty but brainless, but human who can do every things like men can do.

Ironically, while many women attempt to back to their fitrah as people who equal to men, some women put themselves lower than men like in Jahiliyah age. Instead of show the world they can invent something, they show their bodies to the men and make men regard them only as sexual object who beautiful but brainless.

Different than other women who prefer men greet them respectfully, those wrong women prefer men harassing them with "hi, sexy!" and start to imagine their performance on the beds. Ironic, those women call themselves Modern Women, but their behavior is Jahiliyah behavior.

If those women use their brains to thinking, they will prefer men appreciate them from what they have created with their skills, not 'appreciate' them as favorite on the bed. That is if they use their brains.

Women have freedom of expression, but they should use this freedom to express themselves through what they can do with their brains, their skills, not through their bodies.

esperanza
11-18-2011, 05:01 AM
assalam alaykum

my husband told me about this incident..and he was so so angry,,,,
i did not come across it anywhere but now you have found it

this is unbelievable how can this girl possibly believe this is liberty

how sad to think that she is one of those campaigining for freedom and liberty in egypt..what kind of freedom is coming...

this just shows how far some people have gone away from the truth ..in the flase belief that the west and all its values represents tuth freedom and democracy

one question ..where are the parents of such people

Abz2000
11-18-2011, 05:15 AM
^hiding

Abdul-Raouf
11-18-2011, 05:40 AM
was frustrated..
that she was having a muslim name - i think it has a part with a meaning like "the rightly guided"
.. the country - in a muslim majority country..
and the reason provided for it.

These kinda people inspired by the modern rights/liberation/freedoms..will do.. wat they want to do....irrespective of the country/religion/gender... they are mentally like that. They are choosing their fate... a worst one.

Ramadhan
11-18-2011, 09:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by esperanza
one question ..where are the parents of such people
^hiding
I really feel for their parents. Can you even begin to imagine how they are feeling if they are religious people? How distraught they must be, how scared they must be of the day when they will be questioned about their children. If the are religious, they must be making du'a day and night for their children.

Insaanah
11-18-2011, 10:29 AM
:sl:

The sad facts of today's world, are that some people are gullible enough to get brainwashed into thinking that anything from non-Muslims or the West, is advanced/progressive and to be taken on board and embraced, while Islam is backwards/oppressive.

But this is how foolish these people are (without Islam even coming into the equation):

Imagine if a person were to display all his wealth to the public, both cash in hand plus all he had in banks, withdrawn from his accounts, and laid out bare on display for all to see, and he says, "Everybody, I want to express my freedom to show you my wealth. It's mine, so it's up to me what I do with it. I will not be oppressed and keep it hidden away. Come now everybody and feast your eyes on my wealth! This is the pinnacle of freedom and empowerment!"

People would say he was barking mad, that he might need his mental status checking. They'd say, "Why would someone do this? You're just asking for someone to rob/burgle you. Don't do that. Protect your money."

If that's the case for money, what about something that's irreplaceable, no matter how much money you have? What about our bodies, our lives, our dignity? People wouldn't do it with their money, but are gullible and foolish enough to be brainwashed into doing it with their bodies, thinking that it is the pinnacle of freedom and empowerment. And people praise them for it:

"I'm totally taken back by her bravery."
Nobody would say that in the case of money, rather they would criticise. But that praise from men (and some women) encourages them further. What the people doing it don't realise, is that they are actually pandering to the desires of men, rather than maintaining their dignity and privacy. They think that that desire to please men and make them happy, and receive praise from them, is freedom, when it is actually nothing less than oppression of the worst sort.

They value their money more than they do their lives, and that is sad. It is nothing less than foolishness, gullibility, a total disrespect for their bodies, for He who gave to to them, and a violation of normal human behaviour and God's laws. Our bodies have more rights on us than our money does.

I wish they could see what they were doing, and I pray Allah makes them become aware of the error of their ways, and guides them to the truth, ameen.

جوري
11-18-2011, 10:46 AM
^hiding
I think they're no better than her, she's parading them around in her pictures.. I went to read about this incident from Egyptian sources and really got the feeling that she's a paid operative... She also says that she's an atheist and peddles in all the same atheist rhetoric that we've seen here from atheists. Even if she's Egyptian, there's all sorts of crap that comes from there including devil worshipers.. All sorts of filth is infesting Egypt now because for the first time the people might actually have the ability to change things.. So they have people dressing like Muslims, going places and saying utterly ridiculous things that have nothing to do with Islam just to distort its image.. May Allah swt make true Muslims ever victorious, what an ugly time we live in..

format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan
Can you even begin to imagine how they are feeling if they are religious people?
They're not!!

:w:

Abz2000
11-18-2011, 05:41 PM
egypt - the land who's people would get a young girl and put nice clothes on her..............and throw her to drown in the nile as an offering for water and prosperity...until Islam took over administration AND BANNED THE PRACTICE.
(TUT TUT - THOSE EXTREMIST FUNDAMENTALISTS)
the land which Islam freed from superstition and sorcery.
and we have these jokers come tell us they're "freeing" it by exposing their daughters and taking it back to devil worship and decadence?
gooooooooooooooooooood luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

جوري
11-18-2011, 06:27 PM
come tell us they're "freeing"

Sahih International
O you who have believed, do not take as intimates those other than yourselves, for they will not spare you [any] ruin. They wish you would have hardship. Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, and what their breasts conceal is greater. We have certainly made clear to you the signs, if you will use reason.

GuestFellow
11-18-2011, 06:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
Someone tell me how to clean my registry and entire search history so that I never see this again, I am going to unsubscribe from this thread too.. I am really upset..
Salaam,

Download CCleaner. It's really good. http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

Sorry to hear that your upset, but at least most Egyptians are against this.

Dagless
11-18-2011, 06:43 PM
I read the stuff on it but I'm not sure how posing nude helps her objectives. Would she be happy if she's allowed to walk around naked? You can't even do that in most western countries. If her problem is racism or women's rights she should be informing people of her points and maybe campaigning for someone who supports her views.

جوري
11-18-2011, 06:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
Salaam,

Download CCleaner. It's really good. http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

Sorry to hear that your upset, but at least most Egyptians are against this.
what's upsetting me is the kind of 'freedom' the Kuffar wish for Muslims to import.. their comments are as vile as they're vile..
but I was just reading these verses:

Sahih International
And do not be grieved, [O Muhammad], by those who hasten into disbelief. Indeed, they will never harm Allah at all. Allah intends that He should give them no share in the Hereafter, and for them is a great punishment.
3:177 to top

Sahih International
Indeed, those who purchase disbelief [in exchange] for faith - never will they harm Allah at all, and for them is a painful punishment.

Quran does make one feel better almdlillah.. my computer is thoroughly clean insha'Allah.. I want to put this to rest & have it be a thing forgotten. Already there's a million in tahrir square today protesting against this article, meant to be written not to change the law since they know that the 'Islamists' will inevitably inherit the earth insha'Allah and people are against any fixed article that enables them to rob the country, to give the military the right to overthrow the government elected like in Turkey, etc.. fifty some articles with three very huge very ugly once, let's see how that evolves.

The prostitute girl got her 15 minutes of fame and end of story except to the perverted west since they frolic and relish moral decay!

جوري
11-18-2011, 06:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
I read the stuff on it but I'm not sure how posing nude helps her objectives. Would she be happy if she's allowed to walk around naked? You can't even do that in most western countries. If her problem is racism or women's rights she should be informing people of her points and maybe campaigning for someone who supports her views.
she's a moron with no objective and no religion, she's just an exhibitionist who is anti religion. Nakedness doesn't elevate a woman it subjugates her.. I hope she & her supporters just go away, there are far more grandeur things taking place of importance than the rants of a wh*re..

Galaxy
11-18-2011, 09:16 PM
:sl:

Good for her, now who will take a naked person seriously? I guess some people are looking forward to a future in which woman can walk around naked! I MEAN IT'S NOT THE 50'S ANYMORE, SHOW UR BODY GRL! Also, this article is just like, "Salafists Islamist blah blah blah vs liberals." Insha Allaah there will be a khalifah...

جوري
11-18-2011, 09:34 PM
They're looking to shape the direction of this in anyway they can, especially that Egypt plays a pivotal role in the middle east & as they see one regime after the next is being toppled with people wanting to bring back the khilafah, it is really got to be a big slap in the face. The Media is their only last outlet to brainwash the masses. It doesn't work with Muslims though because amongst other things, we're sober & patient.

Marina-Aisha
11-18-2011, 10:05 PM
I'm all for women power and everything but couldn't she had a made her point without taking her clothes off? It's kinda sad that she had to take her point this way. It doesn't show that we arent equals it just shows we r just objects.. They should have banned the site or something I don't agree with it at all!

FS123
11-18-2011, 10:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marina28
I'm all for women power and everything but couldn't she had a made her point without taking her clothes off? It's kinda sad that she had to take her point this way. It doesn't show that we arent equals it just shows we r just objects.. They should have banned the site or something I don't agree with it at all!
All the guys praising her on her fb are basically drooling on her like a piece of meat. sheeesh.

جوري
11-18-2011, 10:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FS123
All the guys praising her on her fb are basically drooling on her like a piece of meat. sheeesh.
There's nothing attractive about her, rather I believe they enjoy the path of moral decay.. and those who praise her 'art' should show up to work or whichever cesspool they dwell naked if it is so liberating and freeing be they men or women!

FS123
11-18-2011, 10:56 PM
There's nothing attractive about her, rather I believe they enjoy the path of moral decay.. and those who praise her 'art' should show up to work or whichever cesspool they dwell naked if it is so liberating and freeing be they men or women!
I didn't mean she is attractive. But something she doesn't realize; I don't know how a person can feel dignified like that. I hope one day she looks back and see the bigger picture here for the sake of her own dignity.

جوري
11-18-2011, 11:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FS123
I didn't mean she is attractive. But something she doesn't realize; I don't know how a person can feel dignified like that. I hope one day she looks back and see the bigger picture here for the sake of her own dignity.
I know what you meant, but I am just saying she's not even a choicy piece of steak.. I don't really care what becomes of her.. She can never erase what she has done, it traveled the globe and downloaded onto many a pervs computer & etched in many minds and perhaps if she creates a pack of naked who*es to her credit... There are three things that reap reward for one after death and I imagine one of them could also be a road of perpetual punishment & that's the work she'll leave behind!

people should think twice whether fully clothed or not about the utterances and deeds that can't be erased or contained...

FS123
11-19-2011, 10:21 AM

I know what you meant, but I am just saying she's not even a choicy piece of steak.. I don't really care what becomes of her.. She can never erase what she has done, it traveled the globe and downloaded onto many a pervs computer & etched in many minds and perhaps if she creates a pack of naked who*es to her credit... There are three things that reap reward for one after death and I imagine one of them could also be a road of perpetual punishment & that's the work she'll leave behind!

people should think twice whether fully clothed or not about the utterances and deeds that can't be erased or contained...

I believe in repentance, and I hope she turns around and see this has no self respect. Choicy piece of steak or not, doesn't really matter; there are people cheering for her because they don't really care about her, but they don't like people to see their own mothers', wives, and daughters without cloths in public. I just hope she is smart enough to see that, other women learn from this and smart enough to see this too.

Abz2000
11-19-2011, 12:29 PM
it's almost funny how the boys egg them on to expose themselves just because they want to get an eyeful,
and they do it just to impress because they're led by the lamestream media to assume it is normal conduct despite something inside probably telling them it's wrong (until they become desensitized to it of course)
and the worst part is that some of them even believe the cr*p about them feeling dignity while doing it.
i keep remembering the story of the emperor's new clothes

alpharius
11-19-2011, 02:49 PM
Good for her. I applaud her for her self expression. She is opening herself to display her beauty to the world and hopefully more people in the Middle East will follow her example and do the same. The evil in the world is not her nudity, it is the intolerance toward her. This is why all the wars are in the Middle East and that so many young men in arabic states are willing to kill themselves and others in jihad rather than open themselves up to a new world of tolerance and acceptance. I wish this lady well and hope that she sets an example to be followed by millions of other women in the Middle East. She has my support

Dagless
11-19-2011, 03:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by alpharius
Good for her. I applaud her for her self expression. She is opening herself to display her beauty to the world and hopefully more people in the Middle East will follow her example and do the same. The evil in the world is not her nudity, it is the intolerance toward her.
You mean you hope more people will strip off? You realise that almost all countries in the world are intolerant to nudity right? Try taking off your clothes and walking down the street and you'll find out.

format_quote Originally Posted by alpharius
This is why all the wars are in the Middle East and that so many young men in arabic states are willing to kill themselves and others in jihad rather than open themselves up to a new world of tolerance and acceptance. I wish this lady well and hope that she sets an example to be followed by millions of other women in the Middle East. She has my support
But she hasn't done anything! Other than take her clothes off, and to be honest there are plenty who have done it better.

Since you took the trouble of registering on this forum I hope you take the time to reply.

جوري
11-19-2011, 04:04 PM
^^ Don't even bother replying to that gadfly, I just reported her/him/it.. insha'Allah its posts will be removed and hopefully it from the forum all together to the cesspool from whence it came..

Dagless
11-19-2011, 04:14 PM
^^ Don't even bother replying to that gadfly, I just reported her/him/it.. insha'Allah its posts will be removed and hopefully it from the forum all together to the cesspool from whence it came..

There are genuine people with those views, so if she is one of them then it would be interesting to see her justifications.

جوري
11-19-2011, 04:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
There are genuine people with those views, so if she is one of them then it would be interesting to see her justifications.
it is a good way to make a fast buck and get the salivation of the scum of the universe

.. I doubt there's depth to it beyond that.

Hamza Asadullah
11-19-2011, 04:31 PM
This is clearly the meddling of the zionists to try to further liberalize Egypt. No doubt she will have many Muslim admirers who look upto her for doing such a thing. The zionists have not and will not lose their grip on Egypt as it is essential they hang onto it to further their own cause. That is why the ousting of Mubarak was no cause for celebration but the beginning of the struggle to give Egypt back to the Muslims and to let Islam flourish therein like it has done in the past.

جوري
11-19-2011, 04:32 PM
more 'Jihadis' should open themselves up to looking at naked Who*es and then tolerance will sweep over the lands ;D
I suppose when they completely adopt western moral decay with all that it entails of drunkenness, sexually transmitted diseases, rape and wars against sovereign nations to rob them of their wealth to make up for the deficit created in a stupor and devil worship will tolerance sweep over the lands...

You're right maybe there's wisdom in keeping her ilk on the forum.

Maryan0
11-19-2011, 04:40 PM
I doubt there's depth to it beyond that.
There isnt. I don't know why we as Muslims give these people the time of day. There is absolutely nothing intelligent about most of these Islam haters. I was curious about their views myself and I did watch Submission and Fitna but it was just facepalm after facepalm. If I believed in human evolution I would think they were the missing links. Let them sell out their people and their religion they will be the ones lonely in the end because when all is said and done they are just pets not equals to these people they love so much.
Salam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!