/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Administrator of a Coptic hater-room surprised everyone by taking the Shahada !!

Perseveranze
11-18-2011, 09:41 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

This made me really happy -

It happened on Paltalk a few weeks ago, mashallah, Allah(swt) guides who He wills.

May Allah(swt) keep her strong in deen and protect her and ease her hardships, Inshallah.

Subhanallah at the truth she speaks, please watch the video, we can all learn from this -

Mashallah, what a way to end. May Allah give glory to the Ummah once again and help us all better ourselves and look towards imitating the best of examples through the Prophets(pbut) and the Sahaba's(ra).

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
11-18-2011, 09:48 PM
Allah Akbar..Allah Akbar.. sob7an moghyer al'a7wal.. may he change our terrible plight to the best of conditions ameen ya rabb

Ğħαrєєвαħ
11-18-2011, 10:07 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam

Jazakallaahu Khaayr for sharing!

Allaahu Akbar!

Btw, akhi, are you aware of her full username on Pt?

Perseveranze
11-18-2011, 10:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jεώel oғ ωïѕdoм
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam

Jazakallaahu Khaayr for sharing!

Allaahu Akbar!

Btw, akhi, are you aware of her full username on Pt?
Asalaamu Alaikum,

Sorry I don't, I usually am in the english speaking channels.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
11-18-2011, 10:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Perseveranze
Asalaamu Alaikum,

Sorry I don't, I usually am in the english speaking channels.
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam

No problem.

IslamicRevival
11-18-2011, 11:32 PM
This is amazing, what a warrior

Ghazalah
11-18-2011, 11:49 PM
MashAllah, she was speaking the truth and they couldn't face it.

Translation was a little wrong, she wasn't calling him 'Father' but 'admin' I believe.

جوري
11-19-2011, 12:25 AM
she called him akhi, and abbi, amongst other things, she was polite, she called the religion silly, a non-religion.. good for her walhi, what a declaration masha'Allah.. May Allah swt make her steadfast..
I have to say I don't understand how an Arabic speaking person can be a christian? I was just speaking with my mom's friend who is christian about how Jesus PBUH was in fear of the Romans and escaped to Aswan Egypt.. trying to highlight the fact that Allah swt would know no fear he wouldn't be looking for food or praying for mercy and safety, then she went on about this monastery & that monastery ... I felt sad for her, she is a good woman but I feel that they're so mindless!

Snowflake
11-19-2011, 01:29 AM
Allahu akbar! That was soooooooooo beautiful masha Allah masha Allah masha Allah!! Just wished I could've been there :statisfie

Galaxy
11-19-2011, 01:44 AM
Masha Allaah!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!