/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How is my Arabic (Reading al-Fatiha)?

Darth Ultor
11-20-2011, 03:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Tl7-BIVOj4

I keep my face anonymous in public videos.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
11-20-2011, 03:37 AM
Good job ...keep practicing it will become more fluid. May God guide you to the path of the righteous!

syed1
11-20-2011, 05:08 AM
hey man nice work.. I also saw your adhan video.... it seems like you having some issue with keeping it fluid as sis bluebell mentioned... it sounds choppy - try to breath in and out and instead of chopping the words in to smaller segments try to make it flow all together in a breath

Darth Ultor
11-20-2011, 05:27 AM
Yeah, singing is not my strong point. Problem with the Adhan is that I didn't know where to hold the note.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tyrion
11-20-2011, 06:20 AM
^Try finding a reciter whose voice or style you like, and then try to imitate him.

SyrianFellow
11-20-2011, 07:49 PM
I would recommend listening to Mishary Al Afasy and try to read with him or any other shiekh. I would send you the link but I can't since I'm still new :P , but put this in your youtube search bar,Surah Al Fatihah - Mishari Rashid Efasy - Quran : Chapter1 .

Great job so far! :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!