/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu Alikum, newbie from UK!

Sweet
11-20-2011, 05:46 PM
Hello everyone, im new here. Few weeks ago my grandmother passed away in Bangladesh due to diabetic foot infection. My dad flew over and 2 days after his arrive she died, on Eid, it was hard when I heard the news since she was the only grandmother that was remaning and has the chance to vist every few years.

:(I cried alot and still trying to come to terms with it, even though I read Arabic Quran everyday I never understood what the words meant as I only know how to read. So I decided to read the English translation I had and with the grace of Almighty Allah, it gave me comfort and I just saw how beautiful it was when I actually understood the surahs I was reading. I read alot about death and now have gained knowledge that I didn't have before. I think Allah guided me and guided me to join this website because now that I understand, I love to discuss Islam & everything relating to the Quran and looking for answers.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salahudeen
11-20-2011, 06:02 PM
:welcome:

Huzzy_786
11-20-2011, 06:14 PM
:welcome:

Your story is really uniqe! and a outstanding way to come to the quraan ;) Keep it up.

Riana17
11-21-2011, 12:40 PM
Salam Ukhtee, Welcome to IB
Sorry to hear about your grandma, may Allah accept all her good deeds and may Allah accept her in Jannah.Amen ya Rabb

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
11-27-2011, 09:40 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy yourself here..

Also hope you benefit yourself inshaa'Allaah.

May Allaah SWT keep you steadfast upon his beautiful deen, Aameen.

Abz2000
11-28-2011, 06:23 AM
Welcome sister,
May Allah guide us all and make the words of the Quran stronger in our minds and hearts than all other thoughts, and may Allah grant your grandmother forgiveness for all shortcomings and a high place in jannah inshaAllah.
Your story reminds me of the first time i read the Quran in English, was amazed by the power and strength and was filled with awe, something I had never felt before, changed my way of thinking and reflecting forever.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!