/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wats ur Mobile OS ?

Abdul-Raouf
11-21-2011, 05:48 PM
Just curious to know the trend in here...It wont take a minute to vote.. so click it.. :)

Also post your experience.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazalah
11-21-2011, 07:04 PM
Apple :D

Was an ex Blackberry :p but needed a change, I like the look of the new Nokia though... Hmmm.

Tilmeez
11-21-2011, 07:20 PM
Ex Blackberry :(

Now simple Nokia mobile :p Life is easy now :)

peace_maker
11-21-2011, 07:21 PM
Boring old symbian here. :hmm: My brother has blackberry, but it doesn't impress me. I've operated nokia, blackberry and samsung(partially). And I personally go for symbian. I found it very easy to operate. It is suitable for anyone.... Oh, in that case, I take it back.., :X symbian rules!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dagless
11-21-2011, 07:48 PM
iOS, ex Android (nothing wrong with it but I used it for years and wanted a change :P).

bintYahya
11-23-2011, 12:36 PM
I recently purchased a Nokia 701 with Symbian Belle.

I have had maybe 6 Nokia phones since my first one in around 2002... I think I was in the 5th grade. Nowadays kids get their first superfancy phones before they start going to school. I had a Nokia 3300 ;D

And when I lived in the US, I couldn't get a Nokia phone with any plan. It was sad.

Neon Teen
11-23-2011, 02:34 PM
I am having BlackBerry but I like andoid better. :thumbs_up

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!