/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can I use this?

anonymous
11-21-2011, 07:51 PM
AoA,

I had recently bought a writing pen from a stationary shop. The retail assistant sold it to me for less than the price sticker said it was for. The store worker manually typed in the price, but didn't check what it was on the price sticker next to the pen in its shelf. Essentially, it was sold cheaper to me than it should have been and I didn't say anything at the time to let him know. Can I still use this pen, or should I get rid of it?

JazakAllah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
11-22-2011, 03:39 AM
Go tell them and pay the difference happened to me once but I knew after so I went back. Tell them you see the price is marked less than the purchase price earlier .. They might not charge you but at least you'd have a clear conscious

anonymous
11-22-2011, 09:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
Go tell them and pay the difference happened to me once but I knew after so I went back. Tell them you see the price is marked less than the purchase price earlier .. They might not charge you but at least you'd have a clear conscious
Hmmm..... I would do that if I could, but I bought this pen from a foreign country whilst abroad on holiday lol. What to do now?

جوري
11-22-2011, 03:59 PM
I don't know.. It's a decision you've to make yourself ..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
11-22-2011, 04:14 PM
:sl:

may be , they gave u a discount ??

u can give the money to a poor or donate the pen to any needy , poor student .

Huzzy_786
11-22-2011, 04:26 PM
It could be the case where they have forgotten to update the price on the shelf :hiding:

What I suggest is you go to the shop, tell them the situation and see what they say.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!