/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dr Amr Khaled.

Ghazalah
11-21-2011, 08:02 PM
Thought I'd share some videos which I think are absolutely amazing. He done a series few years back on Iqra TV during ramadhan, titles "By your names we live" in other words, about the 99 names of Allah swt. They're all in Arabic, but they have subtitles :)

I'll post one each day inshAllah...

Al-Jabbar...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syed1
11-21-2011, 11:51 PM
that was nice post more please

Dagless
11-22-2011, 06:09 PM
Watched about half and really good so far.

btw does he remind anyone else of Bear Grylls?

Ghazalah
11-22-2011, 06:27 PM
Who is he? :hmm:

Al-Mujeeb

His ability to make men cry in almost all his vids, mashAllah. Not many can do that.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ghazalah
11-23-2011, 05:06 PM
Right, this is my favourite one out of all them... I've watched it so many times :embarrass

Al-Wadud.

.iman.
11-23-2011, 05:29 PM
mashAllah I REALLY REALLY like these videos... it has been a long time since I have seen a truly inspirational video that revives my faith, and this has helped me tremendously. jazakAllahu khair for sharing, keep them coming!

syed1
11-24-2011, 02:20 AM
very beautiful.. I am starting to like this guy more and more..

Ghazalah
11-24-2011, 08:41 PM
Al-3afew/Afoow.. -The pardoner.

^Unfortunatly there is no English translation for this yet, which is such a shame, I absolutely loved this one. Learnt a lot of new things. Khair, Arabic speakers can still benefit from it inshAllah.

Al-Tawwab-The accepter of repentance

Ghazalah
11-27-2011, 08:40 PM
Al-Wakeel-The trustee. The only true trustee.

Ghazalah
12-28-2011, 02:22 AM
Ar-raheem.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!