/* */

PDA

View Full Version : More protests in Egypt

Salahudeen
11-21-2011, 10:13 PM
The protests have started again in Egypt, and there's police brutality happening again, apparently nothing has changed since Mubarak has gone and that's why they're protesting. Your thoughts?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Galaxy
11-22-2011, 12:04 AM
The Egyptian people have successfully overthrown the dictator Mubarak, so I guess they are under the mentality that they can have things their way by protesting, but now only God knows what's going on in Egypt.

Abz2000
11-22-2011, 01:22 AM
i think it runs a lot deeper than that, it doesn't make any sense for the people to just start running about and demanding that the army hand over administration to civilian authority a week before elections,
what would they expect the army to do?
hand it to anyone of their (the army's) own choosing?
weren't the elections meant to be for just that?
i personally believe that they knew the brother hood will come through with flying colours so the agent provocateurs are fomenting chaos via shooting at police and civilians in order to create confusion.
(remember when Mubarak was saying that the protesters were just randomly shooting at each other?)
blackwater's erik prince is in the region training mercenaries and he moved there just as the arab revolt kicked off.
this seems a lot deeper than presented on the surface by lamestream media.
remember when they were saying that gaddafi was hiring african mercenaries to kill civilians in libya?

1. gaddafi was the leader of the nation, his army would be soldiers and not mercenaries.

2. i have video footage of Gaddafi soldiers apprehending and arresting a group of mercenaries who had just been shooting up the place and at anything that moved in the streets of libya. this was at the beginning of the turmoil in libya and these were rambo style organised hit teams.

here's an excerpt regarding the u.s backed mercenaries:
(NEWSER)

– At a military complex amid the sands of the United Arab Emirates, Blackwater founder Erik Prince has set up a hundreds-member-strong, $529-million private army designed to suppress internal revolts, protect high-rises and oil infrastructure from terrorist attack, and conduct special operations both in and out of the UAE, reports the New York Times.
This private militia, housed in a base about 20 miles from Abu Dhabi, features soldiers from Colombia, South Africa, and other countries, and retired American, British, German, and French soldiers as instructors—but it also has a strict no-Muslim rule, as Prince reportedly believes Muslims cannot be trusted to kill other Muslims.
http://www.newser.com/story/118593/blackwater-founder-eric-prince-forms-secret-army-for-the-uae.html

i'm sure many of you are aware that games like call of duty and modern warfare are part funded by the pentagon and are used by soldiers in their "recreational time", and i'm sure you understand the psychological effect these games have on them when they are sent out on "missions".
A 2001 study found that exposure to violent video games causes at least a temporary increase in aggression and that this exposure correlates with aggression in the real world. A decrease in prosocial behavior (caring about the welfare and rights of others) was also noted.

In the latest issue of Current Concerns, Renate and Rudi Hansel linked the proliferation of violent video games to the U.S. military’s work with military simulators. The Hansels claim that during the nineties the Pentagon released “killing simulators” for consumption by the general public:
During the nineties the killing simulators, employed for hand to hand combat in the US army and police, were released by the Pentagon to be sold for private use on the public markets. As a consequence the computer and video game industry that had co-operated with the Pentagon from the very beginning, boomed. Since then the so-called killer games have wreaked havoc among children and youths.

well here's the new game:
Infowars Nightly News
November 19, 2011

A promotional article for Rainbow Six Patriots calls on you to stop a homegrown terrorist threat and make the call:
do you kill civilians to save perhaps hundreds of other lives?
This video game, based on the Tom Clancy series, simulates a war on Patriots and so-called homegrown terrorists,
posing scenarios where the hero decides whether to pull the trigger on Americans or shoot cops and civilians for the ‘greater good’.

http://www.infowars.com/game-simulat...-nightly-news/

جوري
11-22-2011, 03:26 AM
I'll have to cover thus tomorrow from a laptop not a cell phone. But this has to do with fifty articles specifically three which would render the entire revolt moot and void. We need America and it's poodles to stay the hell out and take care of this internally .. Mubarak shouldn't have been entitled to a trial they've gotten organized in this time and everything is as it was if not worst and that's why they're out in millions!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!