/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What's your dreaM Car?

Samiun
11-22-2011, 02:26 AM
:sl: Post pictures and videos of your dream car here.

Mine

Sound of a Mustang

Sound of a 787b

Sound of Ferarri fxx

Mitsubishi Lancer

Mazda 787b

Mustang 67

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syed1
11-22-2011, 02:55 AM
my dream car is the one that drives me straight to jannah ....

lmaoo just messing around

actually I would love to have a Infinity G37 right now as my first car.. not my dream car but my realistic view of what kind of car I'll get INSHALLAH!

search3Fq3Dinfiniti2Bg3726tbm3Disch26tbo3Du&ampzoom1&ampqinfinitig37&ampdocidEpn0VBLh xkONM&ampsaX&ampeiCQ7LTsfbKYjh0QHfgc3pDw&ampved0CGIQ9QEwAQ&ampdur1410 -

Marina-Aisha
11-22-2011, 04:05 PM
mine would have to be the jag

and the 1948 porsche

Ghazalah
11-22-2011, 06:32 PM
Dream car? Cars are just pieces of metal that do nothing by themselves. I'm waiting for the ones that fly and act according to how I think. The ones in Jannah inshAllah! :statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syed1
11-22-2011, 06:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
Dream car? Cars are just pieces of metal that do nothing by themselves. I'm waiting for the ones that fly and act according to how I think. The ones in Jannah inshAllah
haha, that's cool... i guess the question is would you even need a car in jannah?

Ghazalah
11-22-2011, 06:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by syed1
haha, that's cool... i guess the question is would you even need a car in jannah?
Probably not, we just think of a place and then we are there! But I'd still like one :statisfie

missy
11-22-2011, 11:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
Dream car? Cars are just pieces of metal that do nothing by themselves. I'm waiting for the ones that fly and act according to how I think. The ones in Jannah inshAllah!
In that case, I'd like to fly dragons...the really cute ones..like Toothless!
InshaAllah. :statisfie

Abz2000
11-23-2011, 12:22 AM

syed1
11-23-2011, 12:26 AM
^^ that is one piece of work my friend... *DROOL*

Tyrion
11-23-2011, 04:37 AM
The Batmobile, in any of the many forms its taken over the years.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!