/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic iPhone Apps (share & recommend!)

جوري
11-10-2011, 07:23 PM
If this email is not displaying properly, click here

Prophetic Timeline iPhone App download now from the App Store!

The Interactive Timeline

Travel back in time on a journey with the Prophet Muhammad(SWA). through the most pivotal events in his blessed life. A fully interactive timeline with unique features such as a professional voice-over narration that brings the Seerah to life.

The Sirah Map

The Prophet Muhammad(SAW) undertook countless journeys in his mission to spread Islam and wage epic battles. Using satellite technology, the Sirah Map provides a visual representation of the entire biography of the Prophet(SAW), pinpointing crucial locations.
The Last Sermon

Humble, and sincere, yet full of wisdom to last the ages. Prophet Muhammad's(SAW) final sermon in both text and audio form. Learn from the profound advice the Prophet(SAW) gave to his Ummah as he stood on mount 'Arafah during the farewell Hajj, in the final year of his life'.

http://www.prophetictimeline.com/

An MRDF (Muslim Research & Development Foundation) Production

Click here if you wish to unsubscribe

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MartyrX
11-10-2011, 08:42 PM
Thank you, I'll have to check this out.

جوري
11-10-2011, 09:21 PM
I thought it was free but it was $1.99 for a limited time & I am actually glad I downloaded it, it is nice one of the few Islamic apps that I am actually enjoying..

feel free to share Islamic or non-Islamic apps that you find useful

:w:

MartyrX
11-10-2011, 09:46 PM
I have a program called Muslim Pro. It has the 99 names of Allah, a Qibla, prayer times, a Qur'an, and a map to find Mosques as well as halal shops. You can get the free version or the full version which is I think 1.99? I also use a program called Arabic Reading that teaches you Arabic. I'd say it's very helpful at the moment.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
11-10-2011, 10:15 PM
I have alot of Arabic/Islamic programs too my favorites are
ipray.. whenever I am on the road it gets me that cities prayer times by satellite as well the qiblah it is amazing, it also wakes me up for fajr.. wish I could use my own adhan that's the only way it would be more perfect but it already has a nice collection including mishary which is how I have it set up.
I also like one called 'Quran Tafsir' it has everything you could ever possibly want from a Quran program.. I also have hadith pro which has every hadith.. and another one with fake ahadith but it is only in Arabic, teaches you about the fake stuff circulating and why it is wrong..

Anyhow those are my top choices but there are loads out there that are good as well..

:w:

Ramadhan
11-11-2011, 01:45 AM
I bought and downloaded programs (qur'an, ahadeeth, prayer times) to my blackberry from this vendor:
http://guidedways.com/index.php

They also give free versions, but I wanted to support muslim businesses (and anyway they are not much, the amount of money I spend to buy a bundle of programs is like one dinner only), and also the full version have more features. They are also available in other platforms.

Marina-Aisha
11-19-2011, 02:50 PM
maybe ill check it out thanx

Abdul-Raouf
11-19-2011, 05:58 PM
I am an android fan.... let me know if any gud islamic app for Android OS

Ghazalah
11-19-2011, 11:38 PM
Torch bearers- Wonderful quotes on that mashAllah.

Qamar Deen- Keep track of your salah/Reading of quran/sadaqah/fasting.

Fortress of a muslim (only in Arabic though)

Keys to paradise-Absolutely love this, shows you all the ahadith which will take you jannah and all the ahadith of the characteristics of the people of hellfire. Love it.

I have three Qurans on my iphone don't know why, but I love 'Al-mus'haf' app the best, it's so real when you flip the pages round and stuff :p also has tafsir of every ayah on there. But because every bit of it is supposed to resemble a real mus'haf, there's no english translation.

Quran Dictionary.

I have a few cooking apps, all in Arabic though, but I love them even though my cooking ends up nothing like the end product :heated:

Can anyone recommend a good app for salah times? I've had so many but they never seem to work with me :hmm:

Darth Ultor
11-19-2011, 11:44 PM
Looks nice but can you make calls on that phone? :P

إحسان
11-22-2011, 07:57 PM
I recently got an iPhone 4s bought by my lovely and beautiful sister :statisfie a few weeks ago, and since then I've been downloading some cool Islamic apps. Of course there's thousands of apps, so I thought why not create a thread to share and recommend Islamic apps?

I'll list my Islamic related apps for now (they're all for free I believe):
  • iQuran Lite 4/5
  • iDua Lite 3/5
  • Ramadan (by Avenue Islam) 3/5
  • Islamic Compass 4/5 (brilliant when I'm out and about at school)
  • Stories of Sahaba's 4/5 (lovely to read when I'm on the train or bus)
  • This is Mohammed 4/5 (the same goes for this one)
  • AFASY RADIO (Mishary Alafasy Recitations) 4/5
  • Mishary Alafasy Nasheed 3/5

Needless to say, I'm a pretty huge fan of Mishary Alafasy's recitations lol :-[

So yeah go ahead list and note down what the app/s are about.

- Whether the app is free or costs (and how much?)
- If you can, say why you like it, rate or highlight your favourite app.

Huzzy_786
11-22-2011, 09:19 PM
What about for those who's got a android, Like me. :hiding:

Ghazalah
11-22-2011, 09:34 PM
There's already two threads on this. Mods, some merging needs to be done.

ayesha.ansari
07-25-2013, 09:25 AM
Islam is a very peacefull religion and have created the way through which the rich persons give some part of thierwealth to poors. This app will calculate the extact amount that you have to give or share.

Here is Download Link : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...601265141?mt=8

aflawedbeing
07-25-2013, 09:34 AM
Is it available on Andriod?

Aisha
07-25-2013, 01:06 PM
:threadmrg

ayesha.ansari
07-31-2013, 09:11 AM
In some hadiths, we are ordered to perform the wudu perfectly. For our wudu to be perfect, we must perform it appropriately according to the sunnah. Here we are presenting our application regarding of wudu, all based on valid hadiths.

id597319274?mt8 -

Download Link :
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/step...597319274?mt=8

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!