PDA

View Full Version : Hi evryone

schpoogie
11-24-2011, 12:45 AM
Hello!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syed1
11-24-2011, 01:27 AM
hi, usually it is customary to introduce your selves, perhaps in a few sentences about what you like where your from or what you expect to get out of this forum. so please, don't hesitate.

schpoogie
11-24-2011, 02:32 AM
I know true, well this was kind of a test post really.

My name's Tim, from Australia
I love God and I believe that love is the single most greatest word you can come across. Because God is Love.
Anyone who does not love, does not know God.

The world is sinful, there is so much wrong with the world. It could all be solved by love. On one side there are people in poverty, starving and struggling, on the other side there are people who buy luxeries and waste. I am generalising here I am aware, and I would be a hypocrite to say I don't do these things. I don't think it is possible because we are all stained with sin. As Jesus said "if you want to be perfect, go sell all your possestions and give it to the poor" Matthew 19:21

I hope to gain knowledge about Islam and exchange knowledge about Christianity on this forum, just to put my inputs as a Christian perspective.

Grace and peace be upon you all! :)

Abdul-Raouf
11-24-2011, 02:51 AM
Welcome Tim,

Explore IB.. i feel its a Treasure...The "New to Islam" and "Learn about Islam" section will guide you... and be patient till you cross 50 posts mark to feel the additional features of this forum :)

So are you a cricket fan ?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tw009
11-24-2011, 03:40 AM
:sl: -peace be upon you!

Hope your stay here is beneficial.

schpoogie
11-24-2011, 10:10 AM
Thank you!

I'll be sure to pass 50 oneday

and yes Abdul I follow the game of cricket haha

Ğħαrєєвαħ
11-27-2011, 09:34 PM
Greetings of peace!

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy your stay here

Hope you also find it beneficial towards yourself inshaa'Allaah - God Willingly..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!