/* */

PDA

View Full Version : UNESCO Trying To Overcome US Malice.

Tawangar
11-24-2011, 05:57 AM
:sl:

New Delhi: UNESCO Friday launched an emergency multi-donor fund to overcome a shortfall caused by the US witholding its dues. The African nation of Gabon immediately donated $2 million to the fund, a UNESCO statement said Friday.

The US withheld its contributions following the admission of Palestine to UNESCO Oct 31, leaving it with an immediate shortfall of $65 million to the end of 2011, and a further gap of 22 percent in its $653 million budget for 2012-2013.

Israel followed suit and withheld its contribution of $1.5 million for 2012-2013.

The US announcement provoked an unprecedented outpouring of support for UNESCO from individuals, associations and private corporations from all corners of the globe.
"I see these expressions of support as clear recognition of the good that UNESCO does in the world. These are very concrete indicators of success," UNESCO director general Irina Bokova said.

She urged member states to support an immediate increase in the organisation's working capital fund for 2012-2013 from $30 million to $65 million.

South Sudan and Palestine were admitted to UNESCO as member states, and Curacao and Sint Maarten as associate members. This brings the total number of member states to 195 with eight associate members.

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
11-24-2011, 06:04 AM
:haha: you know the Israeli funds are still from the American tax payers money.. screw both countries

Tawangar
11-26-2011, 05:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
:haha: you know the Israeli funds are still from the American tax payers money.. screw both countries
Chacha Bhatija countries. Down with both of them and down with all the enemies of Islam.

جوري
11-26-2011, 05:12 AM
I think they should oust non-paying members.. Israel isn't only non-paying but a criminal whose very being is at odds with what the UNESCO stands for. I just saw an entire documentary on infrastructure, towns villages people completely destroyed, displaced, killed a laundry list just a laundry list, and their poodle the U.S is equally worthless, the rest of the countries should oust non-paying members and this in fact the 'democratic process'.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tawangar
11-28-2011, 04:54 AM
I think they should oust non-paying members.. Israel isn't only non-paying but a criminal whose very being is at odds with what the UNESCO stands for. I just saw an entire documentary on infrastructure, towns villages people completely destroyed, displaced, killed a laundry list just a laundry list, and their poodle the U.S is equally worthless, the rest of the countries should oust non-paying members and this in fact the 'democratic process'.

Israel, I think is a paying member. As a matter of fact, it withheld its measly 1.5 mill back after Palestine was elected.

جوري
11-28-2011, 05:04 AM
Israel makes its money from the American tax payers money, and bleeding other European nations and of course the daily looting, excavating and killing of Palestinians, their 1.5 mil is a joke and if they wish to withhold it, they should along with the U.S be booted out of UNESCO .. they're useless anyway, I mean people who excavate under Al Aqsa and uproot entire villages and infrastructure and mosques shouldn't be made to be members of an organization that preserves such things whether they're paying or not..

Tawangar
11-30-2011, 07:20 AM
Israel makes its money from the American tax payers money, and bleeding other European nations and of course the daily looting, excavating and killing of Palestinians, their 1.5 mil is a joke and if they wish to withhold it, they should along with the U.S be booted out of UNESCO .. they're useless anyway, I mean people who excavate under Al Aqsa and uproot entire villages and infrastructure and mosques shouldn't be made to be members of an organization that preserves such things whether they're paying or not..

Agreed.

جوري
11-30-2011, 03:54 PM
Just today on Al-Jazeera the devil' spawn gave a Palestinian family in Quds until monday to evacuate so they can demolish their home and take it.. 7asbona Allah wa'ni3ma alwakeel..

Tawangar
12-01-2011, 05:28 AM
Just today on Al-Jazeera the devil' spawn gave a Palestinian family in Quds until monday to evacuate so they can demolish their home and take it.. 7asbona Allah wa'ni3ma alwakeel..
Slowly and steadily they have encroached on the entire country...what is one family more for these inhuman brutes. When will a Ghaznavi be born for the people of Palestine?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!