/* */

PDA

View Full Version : For all the sisters out there....

Lonely Gal
11-24-2011, 04:25 PM
Ya Allah Ta'ala bless this wonderful sister of mine,
Ya Allah Ta'ala grant my beautiful sister happiness,
Ya Allah Ta'ala bestow your Mercy on this sister of mine, Accept her duas and open her path to Paradise in which we may dwell in together forever.
XxX Ameen XxX

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Perseveranze
11-24-2011, 04:46 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

This is a cool nasheed that's somewhat related to the thread.

Amat Allah
11-24-2011, 05:59 PM
Assalaamu Alikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh my sweetheart <3

May Allah honor ya habibati and never humiliate ya to neither this dunya nor anyone of His creatures, May Allah evelate your status in this life and in the after life giving ya the highest level of the Paradise (Al Firdaws Al a3la ) without any reckoning and May He preserve you and protect ya from all harm, evil, torments of grave and hellfire and Make you from those Whom The Exalted says about them in Surat Al Anbiyaa:

"Indeed, those for whom the best [reward] has preceded from Us - they are from it far removed. (101)They will not hear its sound, while they are, in that which their souls desire, abiding eternally. (102)They will not be grieved by the greatest terror, and the angels will meet them, [saying], "This is your Day which you have been promised" - (103)"

and May He The Most Merciful and Generous; Whom belong to Him all Might and Mejesty shower ya with all of His blessings and graces; opening for ya all the doors of success, goodness and mercy always and forever and May He The Most Gracious never prevent ya neither from seeing His AlMighty Face nor from the company of His messenger;
Muhammad Bin Abdillah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) ......

This Duaa for you and for the whole Ummah too

Annil hamdulillahi Rabbi il3aalameen wa assalaatu wa assalaamu 3ala khatami innabeeyeen...

Allahumma Ameeeeeeeeeeeeen

Thank you and Jazaki Allah khayran from me and all the sisters too ^^

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!