/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Selamu Alejkum

A,Jusufi
11-25-2011, 01:05 AM
Im Azir,27 from Macedonia.I wish to enjoy u brother sisters and share charity with each other and acknowledgment in Islam.
Selam Akejkum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
11-25-2011, 01:11 AM
Masha'Allah Macedonia, I have never met Muslims from there. :welcome: aboard akhi..
how is Islam in Macedonia?

:w:

A,Jusufi
11-25-2011, 01:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
Masha'Allah Macedonia, I have never met Muslims from there. :welcome: aboard akhi..
how is Islam in Macedonia?

Alejkum Selam brother
Yes,im from Macedonia,i'm albanian with nationality ,maybe u've heard before in this country are living many ethnicities as macedonians,albanians ,turkish a little etc.
Well,i mentioned this fact coz wish to let you know that albanians here are all muslims,as in the near country Kosova which is 90% islamic.
We love Islam and learn everyday about it,thnx to Internet at this epriod we can find and see the truth ,we can hear words from amazing and very lovely speakers around the world.
Selama lejkum bro

Muslim Woman
11-25-2011, 02:13 AM
:wa:

Welcome here brother :statisfie

InshaAllah u will find the forum useful for your deen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
11-25-2011, 02:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by A,Jusufi
Alejkum Selam brother
Yes,im from Macedonia,i'm albanian with nationality ,maybe u've heard before in this country are living many ethnicities as macedonians,albanians ,turkish a little etc.
Well,i mentioned this fact coz wish to let you know that albanians here are all muslims,as in the near country Kosova which is 90% islamic.
We love Islam and learn everyday about it,thnx to Internet at this epriod we can find and see the truth ,we can hear words from amazing and very lovely speakers around the world.
Selama lejkum bro
Jazaka Allah khyran.. the previous ousted king of Egypt were Albanian in origin .. insha'Allah the modern day Albanians have rid themselves the influence the likes of Enver Hoxaha ..

I am a sister btw :coolious: nonetheless we hope you enjoy the forum insha'Allah.. & teach us new thins and hopefully benefit from us the same...

serena77
11-25-2011, 03:07 AM
welcome to the forum.. this to me is a wonderful source for information and togetherness. insha'allah your experience will be as good here as mine has been and i'm sure will continue to be.
Serena

Amat Allah
11-25-2011, 03:58 AM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

Welcome O my respected and noble brother to IB as a new precious and dear member of our big loving family...

hope you enjoy your stay here in shaa Allah...

May Allah be pleased with ya and reward ya with the best always and forever Ameeeeeeen

leaving ya under Allah`s sight care and protection...

Humbly, your sis:

Amat Allah.

Abdul-Raouf
11-25-2011, 04:44 AM
Welcome dear... :)

Wish you a pleasant stay at IB ...InshaAllah:)

aadil77
11-25-2011, 08:02 AM
Masha'Allah great to hear from brothers from diff parts of europe

esperanza
11-25-2011, 01:57 PM
welcome to this site brother

Huzzy_786
11-26-2011, 09:15 AM
:sl: Bro,

How you doing? and :welcome:

Haya emaan
11-26-2011, 02:42 PM
walaikum assalam

welcome to the forum brother

may you have a beneficial stay here

Ğħαrєєвαħ
11-27-2011, 09:28 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy your stay here and find it beneficial towards yourself inshaa'Allaah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!