/* */

PDA

View Full Version : One puppet in Egypt replaced by a bigger puppet.

Hamza Asadullah
11-25-2011, 11:01 PM
Mubarak the puppet replaced by a even bigger puppet - Tantawi. A petty that once the people loved the army so much but unfortunately the army leadership has now been bought out by the zionists and have become the enemies of the people.

Egypt is too strategically important for the zionists to risk losing grip of. That is why they will do everything they can to hold onto Egypt. The Muslims must get this zionist grip off of Egypt in order for it to move forward.

As long as the zionist grip is there one puppet will just continue to be replaced by another.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insaanah
11-26-2011, 03:05 PM
:sl:

As long as scenes like this come from Egypt, and as long as they don't invite non-Muslim forces to come and bomb their country, there is hope:

?controllerNameimage&ampactionget&ampid1792821&ampwidth628&ampheight471 -

Let's join in the du3a for khayr, and for a righteous and pious Islamic leadership.

Abz2000
11-26-2011, 03:06 PM
the egyptian army was a u.s funded initiative though mubarak and through the "revolution", Egypt is the second largest recipient of US aid after Israel and most of it is military aid,

i.e the taxpayers in the u.s buy the bombs and tanks which the weapons companies in the u.s always lobbied to sell, and the u.s government sets conditions for the recipients.

The US has given Egypt an average of $2bn annually since 1979
In 2010, $1.3bn went to strengthen Egyptian forces versus $250m in economic aid. Another $1.9m went for training meant to bolster long-term US-Egyptian military cooperation. Egypt also receives hundreds of millions of dollars' worth of excess military hardware annually from the Pentagon.

- The Obama administration has asked Congress to approve similar sums for the 2011 fiscal year.

جوري
11-26-2011, 05:30 PM
did I tell you guys a while ago I had a dream about a half lit mosque and sounds of drums and I spoke to this guy I think he was the imam of that mosque and he said the army of khalid ibn ilwaleed is coming.. insha'Allah khyer .. although I don't know why the mosque was only partially lit.. I am hoping insha'Allah we'll have our ummah back.. I don't know how long it will take but I am optimistic that if the hearts of people change collectively all over, we really will have khilafah rashida insha'Allah..

ameen ameen ameen

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
11-26-2011, 05:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Egypt is the second largest recipient of US aid after Israel and most of it is military aid,
I assure you that money has never gone to where it was needed rather landed in the hands of Mubarak and cronies. The Egyptians don't want it and it is also evinced by the two incidents on the gas pipe to Israel..

UmmuShaheed
02-03-2012, 10:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
did I tell you guys a while ago I had a dream about a half lit mosque and sounds of drums and I spoke to this guy I think he was the imam of that mosque and he said the army of khalid ibn ilwaleed is coming.. insha'Allah khyer .. although I don't know why the mosque was only partially lit.. I am hoping insha'Allah we'll have our ummah back.. I don't know how long it will take but I am optimistic that if the hearts of people change collectively all over, we really will have khilafah rashida insha'Allah..

ameen ameen ameen
:w:
Ameen ukhti Mashallah that's a beautiful dream and I too am very optimistic Inshallah they will

ILuvAllah
02-03-2012, 11:27 PM
ya Allah save Egypt :(

Who Am I?
02-04-2012, 12:37 AM
Cool dream, bluebell.

But the real reason I am posting: it's thread necromancy time again! ;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!