/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Iran Will Hit Back Hard At Israel, Inshallah.

Tawangar
11-26-2011, 05:08 AM
Iran's Defense Minister Brigadier General Ahmad Vahidi says the Islamic Republic's armed forces will respond most powerfully to the “slightest mistake” by the enemy.

The Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC), the Army, and the Basij forces are completely vigilant and will respond to the slightest mistake by the enemy in the severest manner, Fars News Agency quoted Brig. Gen. Vahidi as saying on Thursday.

The Israeli and US authorities have in recent weeks stepped up their aggressive war rhetoric against Iran.

On November 6, Israeli President Shimon Peres threatened that an attack against the Islamic Republic was becoming 'more and more likely.'

Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Minister of Military Affairs Ehud Barak have also reportedly been lobbying the Israeli cabinet to approve of a military strike on Iran.

Similar calls, ranging from executing covert operations such as terrorism and assassinations to launching a military strike on Iran, were also made during a November 12 US presidential debate by a number of Republican candidates.

These threats have no effect but to strengthen us further, the Iranian defense minister pointed out.

Earlier on Monday, Commander of the IRGC Aerospace Division Brigadier General Amir-Ali Hajizadeh said that Iran would “dump Israel into the trash bin of history,” should the Tel Aviv regime commit the folly of launching an attack against the country.

The United States and Israel have repeatedly threatened Tehran with the "option" of a military strike, based on the allegation that Iran's nuclear work may consist of a covert military aspect.

Iran has strongly rejected the allegations, saying that as a signatory to the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and a member of the International Atomic Energy Agency, it is entitled to develop and acquire nuclear technology for peaceful purposes.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/211880.html

'Alaykum Salam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
User29123
11-26-2011, 11:41 AM
Go Iran do your part! Hopefully Russia and China are with you.

GuestFellow
11-26-2011, 12:06 PM
Ah let's pray there will be no war. I don't think many people realise what will happen if Iran and Israel go to war... :skeleton:

User29123
11-26-2011, 01:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
Ah let's pray there will be no war. I don't think many people realise what will happen if Iran and Israel go to war... :skeleton:
World War 3, China and Russia need the oil from Iran so I think they could join in.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuestFellow
11-26-2011, 01:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PoweredByGoogle
World War 3, China and Russia need the oil from Iran so I think they could join in.
Salaam,

The comment was not directed at you (just thought I should mention that). I know many people that would support America and Israel attacking Iran. US does not have many troops left, so they may introduce the draft again. Oil prices will rise, many people will be killed and China and Russia will be forced to fight as well... :skeleton:

Novice
11-26-2011, 07:00 PM
Iran won't be a walk in the park (the IDF won't be battling stone-pelting battalions, you see).

Quite recently, the ex-Mossad chief said that a strike against Iran would be 'stupid.'

marwen
11-27-2011, 10:50 AM
May be the so called Iran-Israel conflict is just a fabricated frontage of what could be happening behind the scenes. No one thought so ?
I mean there is too many other realistic targets for israel outside Iran. May be Israel is trying to move the atention away from what is really happening.

aadil77
11-27-2011, 01:04 PM
apparently they're going to attack turkey, if israel attacks iran...lol

User29123
11-27-2011, 02:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
apparently they're going to attack turkey, if israel attacks iran...lol
If Israel attacks Iran, who is going to attack Turkey?

aadil77
11-27-2011, 02:48 PM
iran..

جوري
11-27-2011, 04:05 PM
Iran/Israel and the U.S are bed fellows.. you think they're polarized but the three of them are weaved of the same cloth. .. They should have at each other but it is all an act..
Allah swt knows how this will unravel.. Iran is a formidable foe but it is also a foe to us. I certainly don't want to come under shiite rule simply because they're better organized than the rest of us..

:w:

User29123
11-27-2011, 07:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
iran..
why would they do that?

Tawangar
11-28-2011, 05:00 AM
Cyprus?;D

Signor
11-29-2011, 07:46 AM
No one will attack anyone.Mass propaganda techniques applied

Tawangar
12-01-2011, 05:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by InsaneIcon
No one will attack anyone.Mass propaganda techniques applied
Well, let us hope that no Muslim country is attacked.
:wa:

Dagless
12-01-2011, 05:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
China and Russia will be forced to fight as well... :skeleton:
Doubtful, considering how much money China has on loan in the US.

MustafaMc
12-01-2011, 06:38 AM
I pray there will be no war. Modern warfare is Hell-on-earth with indiscriminate and massive killing of non-combatants and destruction of civilian infrastructure.

ابن آل مرة
12-01-2011, 09:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
Iran/Israel and the U.S are bed fellows.. you think they're polarized but the three of them are weaved of the same cloth. .. They should have at each other but it is all an act..
Allah swt knows how this will unravel.. Iran is a formidable foe but it is also a foe to us. I certainly don't want to come under shiite rule simply because they're better organized than the rest of us..

:w:
Hit the nail on the head. Sad to see many here cheering for Iran as if they gave a **** about Ahl as-Sunnah. The Sunnis in Iran are persecuted and tortured and their Masajid demolished. These fire worshiping majoos are a cancer to this Ummah and worse than the nasaara and yahood. This so called "Iran-Israel" conflict is nothing but lies. There is no conflict. But if there was a war, the Yahood are 10x powerful than the mut'ah loving shias. In any case, I would love to see them destroy each other, so the Sunnis won't have to deal with it. may Allah give victory to the Sunnis in Iran, and guide the ignorant shias to the right path and destroy the Rafida leaders and may the la'nah of Allah be upon those who slander Umm al-Mu'mineen and curse the Sahahabs

IslamicRevival
12-01-2011, 04:35 PM
Some of you need to get real with the 'conspiracy' therories. Iran is our only hope to bring about peace/justice and tranquility in the Middle east, its the only Muslim country to stand up for the Ummah and condemn the atrocities taking place in these dire times. The Iranian's have repeatedly called for an END to sectarian clashes/rifts around the world and frequently called for UNITY amongst the ummah.

Stand by your Muslim brothers and sisters of Islam and raise the flag of Iran and Islam. I dont care if they are Shia, They are my/our MUSLIM brothers and sisters and anyone who dares to attack them will get destroyed InshAllah. The Iranian warriors are no pushover, they are for real and any type of attack on their country will surely bring about an iron fist response, not only from their army and people but from Turkey, Lebanon, Palestine and InshAllah, Many other countries

Long live Iran, Long Live Hezbollah and long live the TRUE mujahideen fighting for freedom in Palestine and all over the world.
Come on Israhell, show us what you got you cowards

Tawangar
12-02-2011, 05:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Vision
Some of you need to get real with the 'conspiracy' therories. Iran is our only hope to bring about peace/justice and tranquility in the Middle east, its the only Muslim country to stand up for the Ummah and condemn the atrocities taking place in these dire times. The Iranian's have repeatedly called for an END to sectarian clashes/rifts around the world and frequently called for UNITY amongst the ummah.

Stand by your Muslim brothers and sisters of Islam and raise the flag of Iran and Islam. I dont care if they are Shia, They are my/our MUSLIM brothers and sisters and anyone who dares to attack them will get destroyed InshAllah. The Iranian warriors are no pushover, they are for real and any type of attack on their country will surely bring about an iron fist response, not only from their army and people but from Turkey, Lebanon, Palestine and InshAllah, Many other countries

Long live Iran, Long Live Hezbollah and long live the TRUE mujahideen fighting for freedom in Palestine and all over the world.
Come on Israhell, show us what you got you cowards
I don't think that Iran is the only Muslim country standing up for the Umma nowadays. As a matter of fact, it would not be wrong to say that Turkey seems to be coming into its own now. Obviously in any struggle between Iran and the Zionist entity, our support goes to Iran.

User29123
12-02-2011, 05:53 PM
I wonder what they would do if Saudi Arabia said they are going to develop Nuclear Weapons.

IslamicRevival
12-02-2011, 05:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tawangar
I don't think that Iran is the only Muslim country standing up for the Umma nowadays. As a matter of fact, it would not be wrong to say that Turkey seems to be coming into its own now. Obviously in any struggle between Iran and the Zionist entity, our support goes to Iran.
Turkey? Im yet to be convinced to be honest, Erdogan (As great as he is!) can talk all he wants but the sad fact is they are still under the influence of America and the zionists. I do love Turkey and the stance they've taken towards the western powers is admirable but once they break free from US and Israhell completely, only then will i be 100% convinced these guys are the real deal.

Currently, Iran, Along with its allies Lebanon etc etc are the only countries i trust in completely. The rest, especially Saudi Arabia are two faced hypocrites and sellouts

Tawangar
12-03-2011, 06:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Vision
Turkey? Im yet to be convinced to be honest, Erdogan (As great as he is!) can talk all he wants but the sad fact is they are still under the influence of America and the zionists. I do love Turkey and the stance they've taken towards the western powers is admirable but once they break free from US and Israhell completely, only then will i be 100% convinced these guys are the real deal.

Currently, Iran, Along with its allies Lebanon etc etc are the only countries i trust in completely. The rest, especially Saudi Arabia are two faced hypocrites and sellouts
Well, I believe that Turkey is coming into its own...may Allah help the committed Muslims there.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!