/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A site to defend prophet Muhammad --- Defend NOW!

Patience
01-30-2006, 02:02 PM
Assalamu alykom,

Here you are a whole site for defending prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).

Defend Now!
http://defendnow.4t.com

The site contains letters to the Danish & Norwegian embassies, and to the Danish newspaper, and the Norwegian magazine.

Their postal mails, emails, phone/fax numbers are included.

There are also links to sites about prophet Muhammad and Islam, you can include it in the letters if you wish.

Jazakum Allahu Khyran.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
12-21-2006, 10:48 PM
:wasalamex

Masha'Allaah, jazak Allaah khayr.

:salamext:

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-22-2006, 12:28 AM
:sl:
Cool, MashAllah. Jazak Allah Khair :thumbs_up
:w:

SUMMAYAH
12-22-2006, 06:35 PM
Thanks Sis.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Skillganon
12-22-2006, 06:52 PM
Jazak Allah Khair bro.

snakelegs
12-23-2006, 12:14 AM
i'm sure this is a stupid question....but, why do you feel that the prophet needs defending against bigots and ignorant people? don't you just feed them by respecting them enough to enter into a dialogue with them.
(another subject in my Things I Don't Understand Category).

Erundur
12-23-2006, 12:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
i'm sure this is a stupid question....but, why do you feel that the prophet needs defending against bigots and ignorant people? don't you just feed them by respecting them enough to enter into a dialogue with them.
(another subject in my Things I Don't Understand Category).
Since the revelation of the Qur'an Allah (swt) has warned that there will still be those who will try to spread hate about Islam and its prophets, but since the Prophet, heck even all the prophets (pbut) have such a meaning to muslims its so that if someone degrades the prophets (pbut), Islam, Allah (swt) its as if someone is degrading the person himself or of his mother, father, or evensomeone held dear to them etc...

Their has been some dialogue I'm sure of it, I mean their have been articles posted on this board regarding this issues, many a time since the incident happened.

I hope that helps if any at all. :confused:

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-23-2006, 12:26 AM
There's a difference between someone asking a question and getting into a civil dialogue to someone who just wants to say whatever rolls off their tongues, without having the proper knowledge for it. If someone wants to learn, they should be open-minded, ready to hear and not have their own pre-conceived notions. Its quite a difference. If someone wants to ask a question, we're all for it, no problem. But its not the same as someone who hops on to their computer and creates a webpage attacking Islam because they dont know anything, are brain dumb to comprehend simple things, or do it cause they have nothing better to do :D The only way we can defend the Prophets(pbut) is to be good Muslims, the kind of Muslims we should be. Actions are better than words.

snakelegs
12-24-2006, 11:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tayyaba
There's a difference between someone asking a question and getting into a civil dialogue to someone who just wants to say whatever rolls off their tongues, without having the proper knowledge for it. If someone wants to learn, they should be open-minded, ready to hear and not have their own pre-conceived notions. Its quite a difference. If someone wants to ask a question, we're all for it, no problem. But its not the same as someone who hops on to their computer and creates a webpage attacking Islam because they dont know anything, are brain dumb to comprehend simple things, or do it cause they have nothing better to do :D The only way we can defend the Prophets(pbut) is to be good Muslims, the kind of Muslims we should be. Actions are better than words.
well said.
erunder, i understand what you are saying, but disagree.
when you enter into a dialogue with a bigot, you empower him. his purpose is to offend you and insult your religion - when you react, he knows that he has succeeded. there is no point in trying to have a dialogue with a bigot because it is impossible anyway, as his mind is closed, so why show him the respect of responding in the first place?
as for the difference between those who ask questions for knowlege and those who ask merely so they can insult, it makes itself plain pretty quick. (my experience is that people who start out asking about aisha, for example are almost always insincere.
your best revenge is to be the best muslim you can possibly be!
yikes! now i'm preaching! :omg:
as a non-muslim, i don't think the prophet needs to be defended by anybody, and for that matter, neither does islam.
but i guess it's just impossible for me to understand, which is fine - life is full of those!
sorry, i didn't want to de-rail this thread. and yes, erunder - you're right - this has all been discussed before - and no doubt, i said the exact same stuff then as now. :)

Erundur
12-25-2006, 01:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
erunder, i understand what you are saying, but disagree.
when you enter into a dialogue with a bigot, you empower him. his purpose is to offend you and insult your religion - when you react, he knows that he has succeeded. there is no point in trying to have a dialogue with a bigot because it is impossible anyway, as his mind is closed, so why show him the respect of responding in the first place?

Speaking from personal experience, I try to have a conversation with them in a civil matter, even though my faith may be rediculed I'll try to answer his questions as best I can. Thats just how I am.

as a non-muslim, i don't think the prophet needs to be defended by anybody, and for that matter, neither does islam.

Islam since the getgo has be insulted, every faith/belief/thought/philosphy etc... has theres no question in that, but when such issues arise that make it that the "whole" faith and people especially with how information travels in this day and age its kinda hard not to, ya know?

but i guess it's just impossible for me to understand, which is fine - life is full of those!

The whole entire point of this place is to create dialogue and have conversations with one another, so that we each may learn something different and broaden our own views etc...One thing I like about this place is that it has more of a balance of other views not just islams in which dialogue can be attained.

sorry, i didn't want to de-rail this thread. and yes, erunder - you're right - this has all been discussed before - and no doubt, i said the exact same stuff then as now.
:)

I too might of said the same thing, no biggie.
“You do not do evil to those who do evil to you, but you deal with them with forgiveness and kindness.” (Sahih Al-Bukhari)

Darkseid
01-08-2007, 12:48 AM
The best way to defend Muhammad is to maintain the peace that Muhummad desires.

Perhaps writing a book about how abusing civil liberties is a harmful practice to society as a whole. By doing this you are showwing mercy to your foes and you are providing society a good reason as why we should limit the freedoms of civil liberties, because of how they can be harmful towards us.

One manner of giving an example is through the following:

An American animator makes a racial and cruel image of a major Chinese figurehead. His cartoons eventually make their way to China and anger the Chinese citizens that remain loyal to communism and China as a whole. They charge in at American embassies to give their response of this cruel joke being played on their people. America responds by limiting the cartoons that shifted off to China. American media takes spin over this event to bring in big bucks and make a more negative image of the Chinese. The American people take an interest in this game and make more jokes against the Chinese. In several American communities, Chinese Americans are being robbed of their rights as citizens. They give word of this to China, which responds by making an embargo on sellings goods to Americans. More tension stirs up and Americans respond by attacking China. The Chinese respond by counter attacking with nukes. A nuclear war soon takes place and the world as we know of it is gone forever.

Making people think about there actions and prospective on reality with literature is the best way to fight back against those drawwings.

omar_2133
03-29-2007, 04:37 PM
The site is quite good, but there is one seriously annoying thing - the popups:enough!: ! If it is possible, then I reccomend you remove the pop-ups as they can get on visitor's nerves. But other than that, it's an excellent site - keep it up:thumbs_up .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.