/* */

PDA

View Full Version : assalaamu alaykum and the mercy of ALLAAh and His blessings

amiyr
11-27-2011, 07:58 PM
I have come here to acquire and share knowledge. Hope that all can benefit from all inshaa ALLAAh.
I have many interesting things to discuss with all.
I will initiate many mostly unheard of and in depth knowledge subjects found in the qur'aan and further explained by the messenger of ALLAAH inshaa ALLAAh.
I hope you will be patient with my methodology." I will normally begin by asking a question as if we are all ignorant. We can then work our way foreword inshaa ALLAAh.
I will read and study carefully everything posted on the subject of discussion and I hope that everybody does the same."
Feel free to ask me any questions.
May this forum serve our Lord. And salutations and peace upon his messenger. inshaa ALLAAh to everything.

wa alaykumus salaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
11-27-2011, 08:17 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam wa Rahmatullaah wa Barahkaatuh

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy your stay here and find it beneficial towards yourself inshaa'Allaah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!