/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello !

-Mehdi-
11-27-2011, 11:57 PM
Salam everyone ! My name is Mehdi, I'm from Algeria and I'm twenty years old. I am Muslim like the majority here.
The reason I joined this forum (Btw, I simply googled: Islam Forum) is because lately I noticed that many people I know, and that I knew had a pretty strong personality, started to act and say things that were kind of cynical and depressive.
The reason for that I believe is both all the suffering of life that they endure and the state of the world these days. (War, people suffering, inhuman acts..etc.)
I wish I could help them and persuade them, with carefully reasoned arguments, that there is a meaning for all of this. And I know there is, I just don't know how to express it yet.
Plus, there are some questions about Islam that I personally would like to have answers to. I don't necessarily want them to be given to me, I want to reach them on my own.
So, first, I will be doing a lot of reading in this forum, and then when I'm done with the first step, I'm going to be posting some questions; and finally I hope that after I acquire some perspective, I will be ready to face all of their worries if god wills.

Thank you for reading and peace be upon you all.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
11-28-2011, 12:12 AM
:welcome: aboard young Mehdi, we're certainly pleased to have you here :)

:w:

Hamza Asadullah
11-28-2011, 12:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by -Mehdi-
Salam everyone ! My name is Mehdi, I'm from Algeria and I'm twenty years old. I am Muslim like the majority here.
The reason I joined this forum (Btw, I simply googled: Islam Forum) is because lately I noticed that many people I know, and that I knew had a pretty strong personality, started to act and say things that were kind of cynical and depressive.
The reason for that I believe is both all the suffering of life that they endure and the state of the world these days. (War, people suffering, inhuman acts..etc.)
I wish I could help them and persuade them, with carefully reasoned arguments, that there is a meaning for all of this. And I know there is, I just don't know how to express it yet.
Plus, there are some questions about Islam that I personally would like to have answers to. I don't necessarily want them to be given to me, I want to reach them on my own.
So, first, I will be doing a lot of reading in this forum, and then when I'm done with the first step, I'm going to be posting some questions; and finally I hope that after I acquire some perspective, I will be ready to face all of their worries if god wills.

Thank you for reading and peace be upon you all.
Asalaamu Alaikum, you are very welcome my brother. Yes unfortunately this is the state of many people nowadays. That is why it is our duty to do the work of the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) which was to clarify and inform in the best manner possible using wisdom and tact. In order to do this we need to educate ourselves. You are very welcome here and so are your questions. If you need any help then please do not hesitate to ask.

-Mehdi-
11-29-2011, 12:13 AM
Thank you both ! I already am going through the forum and enjoying it very much. =)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Haya emaan
11-29-2011, 03:50 PM
welcome to the forum brother

may you have a beneficial stay here..

Ğħαrєєвαħ
11-29-2011, 06:22 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hope you also find your stay here beneficial towards yourself inshaa'Allaah..

Also to add, there are sections of this forum you will not yet be able to access or post in, this is because you are yet a limited member, so once you've reached the 50 post count, inshaa'Allaah you'll be able to post in other sections, this is for security reasons I believe.

esperanza
11-29-2011, 07:52 PM
welcome to the forum brother

Huzzy_786
11-29-2011, 08:28 PM
:welcome: Assamualaykum
Brother I dont know if its a conincidence but I've got a friend who's name is Mahdi and is from algeria too :p but hes 16 ;)

Anyways..Welcome to the forum brother... Were happy to have you here bro ;)

Ramadhan
11-30-2011, 04:08 AM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum! :)

I hope you enjoy being here and find it beneficial.

Riana17
11-30-2011, 12:22 PM
Welcome to the forum young brother, enjoy your stay inshallah

-Mehdi-
12-01-2011, 05:04 PM
Thank you all ! It's very kind of you. =D

Huzzy_786: Well I'm that Mehdi and I'm posting from the future ! ... Naah kidding xD , thank you very much.

Predator
12-01-2011, 06:21 PM
Welcome to forum, bro . Hope you enjoy your stay

peace_maker
12-02-2011, 04:25 PM
:welcome: to the forums. You'll find it beneficial here, inshaallah. Hope you succeed in your aims. :)
format_quote Originally Posted by -Mehdi-
(Btw, I simply googled: Islam Forum)
LOL! That's pretty much how I dropped in here. ;D

-Mehdi-
12-02-2011, 05:18 PM
Thank you both !

peace_maker: That's google's power ! ;D

-Mehdi-
12-02-2011, 05:22 PM
Thank you both !
peace_maker: That's google's power ! xD

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!