/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalaamu Alaikkum!

Qaswa
11-28-2011, 02:45 AM
Assalaamu Alaikkum brothers and sisters, my name is Muhammad. I should say i'm a new member to the forum but not new to the forum. I have been following the forum for more than a year now, and have been benefited greatly from it - Alhamdulillah. The posts here had been a very good source of knowledge on our faith and it will continue to be so Insha Allah! "Discover Islam" has helped me take some of the important messages of our religion to my non-muslim friends. May Allah turn them towards the truth. By Allah, may i gain more out of this forum by being a member and i ask Allah to make my eemaan strong - Aameen!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
11-28-2011, 03:02 AM
:wa:

format_quote Originally Posted by Qaswa
! "Discover Islam" has helped me take some of the important messages of our religion to my non-muslim friends. May Allah turn them towards the truth. !

May Allah reward u for ur efforts .

Welcome to the forum , brother.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-05-2011, 08:27 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy yourself onboard.

Hope it is also of great benefit towards yourself inshaa'Allaah..

Ramadhan
12-11-2011, 11:34 AM
:sl:

"welcome" to IB family, brother!

I hope you enjoy your stay and find it beneficial

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
alhamdulilaah
12-12-2011, 08:28 AM
wa alaikum as salam,

May Allah let you love eman and beautify it in your heart,ameen.

Welcome to the forum, inshAllah, hope u have great time here.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!