/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Where to study Qur'an/Arabic?

.iman.
11-28-2011, 06:11 PM
asalaam alaikoum brothers and sisters! My husband and I have always wanted to go abroad to study, he wants to study Qur'an, and I want to learn Arabic. Arabic is not a problem for him since it's his first language. He has always said that there are many places in Egypt that we could go to, but I am wondering if any of you have suggestions from personal experience, whether in Egypt or another country. Also, what about cost? For those that have done it, is it possible with kids? I want to start our family within the next year, but we still want to go abroad to study. barakAllahu fikoum!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ariginality
12-09-2011, 12:48 PM
Arabic is complex. Assuming you want to pick up classical (for the religion), your best picking up a book anywhere. Because in the middle east your going to learn local dialects, whose similarities with classical Arabic are few and far between. If my assumption is wrong, then you should go to the place which has the dialect you want to learn ;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!