/* */

PDA

View Full Version : More specifically, it means: "A holy war waged on behalf of Islam

جوري
11-28-2011, 08:50 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...ef=mostpopular

some of these twits ought to do some minimum research before they write. I have had a peas and rice dinner that was smarter and more intellectually stimulating than this moron..

ugh

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IslamicRevival
11-28-2011, 09:39 PM
I dont bother getting worked up about small issues such as these anymore.
Its pointless and unhealthy

Allah Azzawajal will take care of the enemies of Islam

Perseveranze
11-28-2011, 09:43 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

They just let anyone write articles there or...?

جوري
11-28-2011, 09:45 PM
yup anyone can write anything unchallenged ..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abz2000
11-28-2011, 11:17 PM
amazing - i just left a comment with clarification - let's see if they resort to censorship in order to deceive the masses.

Abz2000
11-28-2011, 11:22 PM
yup - they censored it - and this is what it said:

start

this dumbass doesn't even know what Jihad means - it doesn't "also mean struggle",
it means struggle, strive or exertion, that can be struggling against one's evil inclinations, struggling to pass an exam, struggling to walk when your foot hurts, struggling to oppose a dictator, armed struggle, struggle with the tongue (activism), or struggle to deliver a baby.

with lamestream media like this - no wonder so many don't have their facts straight.......

--------------------------
end

so now we know it's not just a case of ignorance

IslamicRevival
11-29-2011, 12:08 AM
^ Not suprised lol. I mean what do you expect when using language such as 'dumbass' ;D

Abz2000
11-29-2011, 12:54 AM
well even the Quran uses the word himar (male ass),
and i've seen more extreme things than "dumb" on that comments list.

edit:

i just edited dumbass for "person" - that's censored too.............

جوري
11-29-2011, 12:58 AM
I never visit their comment section for a number of a reason, one which is I doubt that those who write are actual human beings and not bots or idiotbots generated by the Zionist mouth piece.. the article itself is absurd, it is meant to highlight a number of things, none which are relevant except to the paranoid.
fat Muslim baby whose mother is breeding in a society where the birth rate is down and oh might as well throw in potential terrorist!

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!