/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I can feel shaytan's presence

syed1
11-29-2011, 12:39 AM
salam everyone....

today has been a rather strange day for me. I have been doing well religiously (or so I think) and refraining from evil acts...

today has been exceptionally weird as I felt the power of shaytaan very overwhelming to think bad thoughts and pursue evil.... I tried to say "astagfurallah" "ouzibillah " etc but the feeling came became....

It has been a hard to and I'm praying allah forgives me.. I am still very weak in my imaan. and I ask you all sincerely to pray to strengten my faith and inshallah he may strengthen all of ours and make us better muslims...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lassel
12-02-2011, 11:50 AM
You bad trought are word of the shaitan, if the shaitan is present you have to listen to the koran,every in the daytime inchallah, if your heart catches itself when you listen to the koran then you can be on the presence of the shaitan

SyrianFellow
12-03-2011, 08:01 AM
It happens to many of us. Stand up, say bismillah and go pray sunnah as a way to get rid of shaytaans presence. An inshAllah Allah will strengthen us all against all evil and guide us all towards the righteous path.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!