/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is taqiyya?

Samiun
11-30-2011, 02:52 PM
:sl: So far I've only found in the forum that it is part of Shia belief and I don't know about other madhabs. I have never heard of this teaching before until I come across some videos that are created by non-muslims to prove that Islam has contradictions. I searched on google and found many Islamophobic websites that create articles and threads about it. How do we respond to non-muslims if they ask us this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aamirsaab
11-30-2011, 05:46 PM
Taqiyya means to lie about one's religious affiliation when under attack. When this is translated on the internet, toss-pots think taqiyya means muslims can lie about their religion whenever they please.

Beware of muslims: they will shoot you with their muslamic ray guns and lie to you with their taqiyya beams!

Perseveranze
11-30-2011, 08:40 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

Check this out - http://thefactsaboutislam.blogspot.c...a-taqiyya.html

Perseveranze
11-30-2011, 08:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samiun
I searched on google and found many Islamophobic websites that create articles and threads about it. How do we respond to non-muslims if they ask us this?
Asalaamu Alaikum,

I made a simple site which searches google, but it only shows results from Islamic websites. These particular websites are hand picked because they have many great articles that refute Islamaphobes.

So I would suggest you use this site for refuting Islamaphobes on various matters.

This is the temporary link, though I'm gonna be changing it very soon - Islamic-Search.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadhan
12-01-2011, 01:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Perseveranze
Asalaamu Alaikum,

I made a simple site which searches google, but it only shows results from Islamic websites. These particular websites are hand picked because they have many great articles that refute Islamaphobes.

So I would suggest you use this site for refuting Islamaphobes on various matters.

This is the temporary link, though I'm gonna be changing it very soon - Islamic-Search.
:sl:

it's a great search site!
It's great alternative to annoying google when you get so many anti-Islam sites on top results.

Samiun
12-01-2011, 01:50 AM
Jazakhalkhairaa

I made a simple site which searches google, but it only shows results from Islamic websites.

SHO
04-04-2016, 07:34 AM
Assalamu Alaikum,
Can you please explain more?
I saw many Islamophobes barking about it.
I would like to get enough info so as to answer them and make their mouths shut.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!