/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone selling cheap E-Readers in the UK?

- Qatada -
12-03-2011, 07:52 PM
asalaamu alaykum waRahmatullah waBarakaatuh

Anyone selling cheap E-Readers in the UK?

Or does anyone who has one recommend any good ones? Preferrably those which can read scanned pdf's.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
serena77
12-03-2011, 08:16 PM
if you didnt want one that did the scanned PDF's Id say a kindle is the way to go.... since you do... I"d check the barnes and noble nook to see if they do.... i've had a kindle for four years now and honestly its one of the best tech things i've ever owned..

salaams
serena

- Qatada -
12-03-2011, 08:50 PM
asalaam alaykum

Which one did you buy, how much for.. and why do you think they're not good for scanned pdfs?

serena77
12-04-2011, 03:59 AM
i just looked it up the newest kindles at least do support PDF's .... i have the kindle 3rd generation w/ keyboard ... its great much clearer than the first generation ones which i also had one of... right now the cheapest kindle is 79 and the kindle touch screen is 99 USD and the k3 w/ keyboard is 139 ... and honestly has the best display of all of them there are a lot of bad reviews on the 79 and touch for the 99... but everyone is different and what some people like others won't......
and my 1st gen. kindle is still being used at the house four years after we got it... so its a good long lasting product. :)
serena

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!