12-04-2011, 02:22 AM
We need more influential speakers, speaking up and telling the truth!
Shahid Afridi smacks America for 6!
12-04-2011, 03:09 AM
Praise is due to Allah, may Allah make him to be of the continually rightly guided,Reply
i keep remembering the verses:
30. Then said the man who believed: "O my people! Truly I do fear for you something like the Day (of disaster) of the Confederates (in sin)!-
31. "Something like the fate of the People of Noah, the 'Ad, and the Thamud, and those who came after them: but Allah never wishes injustice to his Servants.
32. "And O my people! I fear for you a Day when there will be Mutual calling (and wailing),-
33. "A Day when ye shall turn your backs and flee: No defender shall ye have from Allah. Any whom Allah leaves to stray, there is none to guide...
34. "And to you there came Joseph in times gone by, with Clear Signs, but ye ceased not to doubt of the (Mission) for which he had come: At length, when he died, ye said: 'No apostle will Allah send after him.' thus doth Allah leave to stray such as transgress and live in doubt,-
35. "(Such) as dispute about the Signs of Allah, without any authority that hath reached them, grievous and odious (is such conduct) in the sight of Allah and of the Believers. Thus doth Allah, seal up every heart - of arrogant and obstinate Transgressors."
36. Pharaoh said: "O Haman! Build me a lofty palace, that I may attain the ways and means-
37. "The ways and means of (reaching) the heavens, and that I may mount up to the Allah of Moses: But as far as I am concerned, I think (Moses) is a liar!" Thus was made alluring, in Pharaoh's eyes, the evil of his deeds, and he was hindered from the Path; and the plot of Pharaoh led to nothing but perdition (for him).
38. The man who believed said further: "O my people! Follow me: I will lead you to the Path of Right.
39. "O my people! This life of the present is nothing but (temporary) convenience: It is the Hereafter that is the Home that will last.
40. "He that works evil will not be requited but by the like thereof: and he that works a righteous deed - whether man or woman - and is a Believer- such will enter the Garden (of Bliss): Therein will they have abundance without measure.
41. "And O my people! How (strange) it is for me to call you to Salvation while ye call me to the Fire!
42. "Ye do call upon me to blaspheme against Allah, and to join with Him partners of whom I have no knowledge;
and I call you to the Exalted in Power, Who forgives again and again!"
43. "Without doubt ye do call me to one who is not fit to be called to, whether in this world, or in the Hereafter;
our return will be to Allah. and the Transgressors will be Companions of the Fire!
44. "Soon will ye remember what I say to you (now), My (own) affair I commit to Allah. for Allah (ever) watches over His Servants."
45. Then Allah saved him from (every) ill that they plotted (against him), but the burnt of the Penalty encompassed on all sides the People of Pharaoh.
46. In front of the Fire will they be brought, morning and evening: And (the sentence will be) on the Day that Judgment will be established: "Cast ye the People of Pharaoh into the severest Penalty!"
Quran Ch 40:30-46
12-07-2011, 02:51 AM
gotta bump this thread up - inspiring...Reply
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.
When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.