/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What does it mean?

Lonely Gal
12-06-2011, 11:34 AM
What does it mean when someone is told they have a jinn? What does u do???

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
12-06-2011, 11:41 AM
:sl:

It mean they have jinn.

Sis, I am serious, you can buy jinn if you want. But ..... don't do it !. We don't know what risk we will get in dunia and in akhira if we have jinn.

Lonely Gal
12-06-2011, 12:05 PM
I dont want it buy what does it mean for those who have. Does someone put it in another person, does it follow a person? Why would someone do such a thing

ardianto
12-06-2011, 12:23 PM
Of course I know you don't want to buy jinn. :) That's only to describe how human can have jinn, through buying or through making agreement with jinn.

This jinn becomes a servant or bodyguard for a human who own him/her.

But, it's better if we notice this ayah.

And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me.
(Adh-Dhariyat: 56)

Jinn were not created as servant for human. However there are human who want to have jinn as their servant or bodyguard.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aamirsaab
12-06-2011, 12:40 PM
I think someone's been reading too many stories ;)

Amat Allah
12-06-2011, 12:59 PM
http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...orld-jinn.html

read here too:

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/8214

and by the way not all Jinn are bad; there are many of them better than human in Taqwa and Imaan and sometimes they help human to do good, how? read the above link...

and I think one had woke me up for Tahajud , May Allah love all our fellow brothers and sisters from Jinn and Mankind and be pleased with them Ameeeeeeeeen

love you all for Allah`s whether you are from Jinn or Mankind...May Allah protect you all from all harm and evil Ameeeeeeeeeeen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!