/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What's up with Emirates?

جوري
12-08-2011, 12:47 AM
This is my rant and point of view, I am really disgusted with these so-called oil rich Arab nations. Every other day they invite a worthless cretin from the west like cruise or those wh*res the 'Kardashians' and squander the money of Muslims on these idiots on such frivolity when literally their next door neighbors are dying for any number of reasons. Since when did the wealth that Allah swt bestowed upon us of natural resources to be wasted on the scum of the earth and since is this money a property of a 'royal family' or a singular region?
Shame on you U.A.E for inviting and wasting the wealth of the Muslims on such people.. what ails you that you should spend the money of Muslims for the cause of Allah. They can't even stand looking at you, they walk apart from you, they treat you like uncivilized low life beggars and with every opportunity are glad to squander your money while smearing your religion and prophet and yet you'd follow them to a mouse trap if they decide it is the in thing.

wla 7wala wla qiwta illa billah..

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
esperanza
12-08-2011, 11:41 AM
assalam alalykum sister

yes these countries have much wrong with them,but did you not know or choose to ignore that they send millions to muslim countries..lebanon palestine somalia lybia etc and are always first to repsond in humanitarian crises

also dubai does much tp promote learning and knowledge for muslims,,,

aadil77
12-08-2011, 11:57 AM
I thought it was only non-arabs that got those looks... I got plenty at passport control

جوري
12-08-2011, 03:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by esperanza
oyu are so intent on seeing the bad you cant see any good
When I stop seeing Palestinian children searching in the garbage of their already poor neighbors, when I stop seeing demolition of homes in Quds with ancient infrastructure ruined and families displaced and slaughtered daily, when I stop seeing tens die every day in Syria or neighboring countries, when I stop seeing Sikh temples being built in the U.A.E in lieu of Mosques, when I stop seeing foreign bases built on Muslim land, when I stop seeing clubs with liquor, when I stop seeing the export of *****s and homos etc. etc. all of the wealth of Muslims will I desist of making a thread such as this.
It is the duty of the Muslim to enjoin what is good not kowtow to the effete and to frivolity and when a Muslim sees wrong to change it even if it be in ones heart which is considered the lowest form of Iman!

format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
I thought it was only non-arabs that got those looks... I got plenty at passport control
I am speaking of the looks the kaffirs give their 'Muslim' hosts while sucking their wealth. In other words all they want is the money and to mock all in one breath and we should be ok with it, on the account we shouldn't look at the bad alone or I am surprised of 'minding our own business' didn't rear its ugly head here!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
12-08-2011, 07:45 PM
yes your right the whole region is indire situation ,which money alone cant solve....its politics...yes arab coutnries helped fund revoultion in lybia and everyone cried out about that
Arab countries are doing all that is in their power to halt the revolutions in the region as it would spill over to their effete and un-Islamic rule. In fact I am told by a Saudi Friend that males have received the equal of $37000 to nip in the bud any sort of youth uprising. It was the Libyans who freed themselves as are the Yemenis and Egyptians etc. KSA is in fact offering a haven for these despots and bribing youth movements to halt their effort for money so we can spend our lives for generations to come kowtowing to christian fundies and Zionists while laying our region to be raped absolutely raped and pillaged by these Satanists whom these ruling classes enable to freely enter and exit our region and do as they please to its citizens.
do ouy know that gulf countries alone gave more to somalia than most of west
It is incumbent upon Muslims to give without expecting a pat on the back and advertisement.. and apparently they're not giving enough since this is the reality for Somalians

while Tom cruise makes zillions sitting a top Burj khalifah

they do not ignore the plight of those suffering
See above!
so tell me how do you feel living in the country that is helping destroy many muslim countries...does that not bother you
It does indeed!
and I give what I can without advertising, I certainly wouldn't waste millions on Tom Cruise or Kardashians if I had them in lieu of where it actually needs to go!
this point is not meaningless you just choose to disregard it
perhaps you can shed on this little mystery then

my point about beiong in a gulf country is you must have beem= looking for baD THINGS to not see anything good
Go ahead and make the thread on the good of the gulf. This my thread is meant to highlight the state of the ummah as a result of the neglect of a large chunk of it!

best,

Aprender
12-08-2011, 08:20 PM
I have a friend from the U.A.E and she told me how she sees more and more every day non-Arabs get treated better around the region. She told me everyone kisses up to Europeans and treats their own as lesser beings. I don't know about that as I've never been there but it is disheartening to see countries like Somalia suffering in that way and other Muslim countries not doing quite as much to help alleviate the situation.

Giving aid can only do so much. Africa has been receiving aid for the last forty years and the people there are poorer now than they were in the 1970s so obviously passing off some money and walking away is not the solution. And then of course you have people come in from the West and other Christian organizations who do what they can to help but often times the aid money or meals they receive doesn't come without strings attached to get them to convert or any other political agenda. Before I converted to Islam I saw a video of people in Africa who thought all Americans were nice fun loving Christians and converted to Christianity because they gave them food. I thought that was wrong. So now you have these other organizations going in, diverting people from the deen, while other Muslim nations who have the ability to do something about it, don't. Maybe that's for political reasons or whatever but something is very wrong here.

How can charity be one of the main pillars of Islam yet we as Muslims don't do enough to help our own who are suffering in other parts of the world? This is something that needs to be addressed.

Aprender
12-08-2011, 08:30 PM
did you not know or choose to ignore that they send millions to muslim countries..lebanon palestine somalia lybia etc and are always first to repsond in humanitarian crises
This is great but that isn't enough. In the last 40 years the United States alone has donated $1 trillion dollars to countries in Africa and they're worse off now than they were before all of the money came in. I think this is something that should be discussed. It's not a good situation. Yes, they might be trying but there is obviously more work to be done.

Salahudeen
12-08-2011, 08:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aprender
This is great but that isn't enough. In the last 40 years the United States alone has donated $1 trillion dollars to countries in Africa and they're worse off now than they were before all of the money came in. I think this is something that should be discussed. It's not a good situation. Yes, they might be trying but there is obviously more work to be done.
I don't think the money donated goes to the poor at all, the government of the country just uses the money for themselves instead of helping the population.

Aprender
12-08-2011, 09:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salahudeen
I don't think the money donated goes to the poor at all, the government of the country just uses the money for themselves instead of helping the population.
I agree with you completely here.

IslamicRevival
12-08-2011, 09:43 PM
Watch this excellent lecture by Sheikh Imran Hosein (Theres around 8 9 parts) The Sheikh explains how the Ottaman empire fell. how and WHY the Saudi's came into power and much more. Its an eye opener

Ghazalah
12-08-2011, 09:57 PM
Allah al musta'aan. A glimpse of life for the Arab riches.

Then we have our brothers and sisters in need in Gaza being camped in and slowly dying. We have our brothers and sisters in Africa who life off ants and leaves.

For anyone to even think about defending these selfless beings would be absurd. For anyone to say we shouldn't try and stick up for our oppressed brothers and sisters needs a reality check.

Yes, the Arabs have done some good, but that does not mean we over look their weaknesses and selfless actions.

Galaxy
12-08-2011, 10:15 PM
Wow what has our world come to. Insha Allah the poor people suffering all their lives because their greedy neighbours will not help them will meet Allah with no sin on them.

جوري
12-08-2011, 10:26 PM
walahi this makes me supremely sad imsad

Ghazalah
12-08-2011, 10:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
walahi this makes me supremely sad
Makes me wonder if the Prophet PBUH was to look at not just the ummah, but the Arabs in particular, how they are acting and how selfish they are. It's as if they're adamant they're never going to stand before Allah swt and be asked what they did with all their wealth.

These few ayahs come to my mind..
Surah 74-Al-Muddathir

41 "About the criminals,"
42 " [And asking them], "What put you into Saqar?"
43 "They will say, "We were not of those who prayed,"
44 "Nor did we used to feed the poor."

جوري
12-08-2011, 10:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
44 "Nor did we used to feed the poor."
you know what is worse than not feeding the poor and even hoarding, squandering it on the worst kinds of kaffirs.. The ones who openly promote prostitution, and devil worship...
Indeed I do wonder how our ummah would be viewed and sob7an Allah how the efforts of those standing in the face of this oppression and moral decay are met with such extreme opposition from outside and inside.. Makes you wonder if these people share our same religion, read the same book, suffer the same plight, or are working toward the same goal..

GuestFellow
12-08-2011, 11:12 PM
This is my rant and point of view, I am really disgusted with these so-called oil rich Arab nations. Every other day they invite a worthless cretin from the west like cruise or those wh*res the 'Kardashians' and squander the money of Muslims on these idiots on such frivolity when literally their next door neighbors are dying for any number of reasons. Since when did the wealth that Allah swt bestowed upon us of natural resources to be wasted on the scum of the earth and since is this money a property of a 'royal family' or a singular region?
Shame on you U.A.E for inviting and wasting the wealth of the Muslims on such people.. what ails you that you should spend the money of Muslims for the cause of Allah. They can't even stand looking at you, they walk apart from you, they treat you like uncivilized low life beggars and with every opportunity are glad to squander your money while smearing your religion and prophet and yet you'd follow them to a mouse trap if they decide it is the in thing.

wla 7wala wla qiwta illa billah..

:wa:

I understand your frustration. I don't get it. These Muslims are so rich and have access to knowledge from Islamic scholars and are able to use it to do good. Keep in mind, I'm talking about all Muslim leaders (not just Arab Muslim leaders). With the U.A.E specifically, the monarchy disgusts me. It is vile and ugly. One of the prince tortured a man and drove a car over him (there is a video online). They support US interests, exploit migrant workers, do nothing to tackle extreme poverty and waste money (e.g. buying stupid fast cars). The monarchy treats their own pets better than the migrant workers.

Ugh...sometimes I wonder, don't these fools realise what will happen when they die? All that wealth and fame will disappear. You will only be taking your good deeds and your bad deeds. That is all.

I'm more annoyed with Muslims that support these monarchies and leaders. They don't give a crap about you. Why support/defend them?

Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-08-2011, 11:50 PM
As'Salaam Alaaykum

format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
You will only be taking your good deeds and your bad deeds. That is all.
While reading this, a hadeeth came to mind..

Narrated Abu Huraira (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):

Allah's Apostle (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "The deeds of anyone
of you will not save you (from the (Hell) Fire)." They said, "Even you
(will not be saved by your deeds), O Allah's Apostle?" He said, "No, even I
(will not be saved) unless and until Allah bestows His Mercy on me.
Therefore, do good deeds properly, sincerely and moderately, and worship
Allah in the forenoon and in the afternoon and during a part of the night,
and always adopt a middle, moderate, regular course whereby you will reach
your target (Paradise)."

[Bukhari Vol. 8 : No. 470]

Hamza Asadullah
12-09-2011, 12:15 AM
I have travelled to UAE a few times and personally know a migrant worker there from Sharjah who employs many other migrant workers in Dubai as he works in construction and he told me first hand many harrowing stories of how cruel and vile so many of the gulf Arabs there are. Of course there is good and bad everywhere but many of these gulf Arabs are utterly arrogant, cruel and selfish for they care not about other human life.

Many of them think they are superiour to others. The way they treat and exploit the poor migrant workers is truly sickening. Much of the time they don't even pay the migrant workers any wages and make them live in terrible conditions.

A migrant worker can ONLY work in UAE by having a Arab sponsor and this puts those migrant workers in a very vulnerable position where they are easily exploited by those Arab sponsors. My friend told me that he is lucky that his sponsor is ok but still randomly asks for money whenever he wants, but he mentioned that there are some Arab sponsors who have taken all of a migrants money and send them back to their country for no reason.

There are also some sponsors who if they demand money and are not given it have got those migrant workers arrested making false allegations about them and then got them sent back to their countrys with nothing. Much of these migrant workers have a lot of resentment for these gulf Arabs for they way they are treated. It hurt me a lot when i heard some of the storys and the way many migrant workers were treated.

The UAE and other Gulf Arab countries waste SO much money. Wealth which Allah has bestowed upon them but they waste and squander it. There is nothing a person spends money on that Allah hates more than money spent on building tall towers and sky scrapers and there is nothing that a person spends money on that Allah loves more than to spend in the path of Allah.

Also another thing i hated there is how much they honour the non believers from the west. They treat them with utmost respect but treat others like second class citizens.

I actually feel sorry for the state of such people on the day of judgement. May Allah guide them.

جوري
12-09-2011, 01:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah
The UAE and other Gulf Arab countries waste SO much money. Wealth which Allah has bestowed upon them but they waste and squander it. There is nothing a person spends money on that Allah hates more than money spent on building tall towers and sky scrapers and there is nothing that a person spends money on that Allah loves more than to spend in the path of Allah.
Do you think that the wealth Allah swt bestowed upon these regions belongs to a ruling class? to a select few or to Muslims far and wide? The wealth of the regions belongs to 'Byet el'mal' and all excess money should go there where a treasurer oversees the conditions of Muslims and spends it accordingly. That is per law of Islam..
Yes the money belongs to the righteous servants of Allah swt.. It is indeed ironic that they treat hard working people of whom the majority are Muslim as second class while giving the wealth of Muslims to those who despise them, despise their religion and openly mock them. You should read the comments about the U.A.E and those Kardashians or that other Scientologist turd Tom Cruise.. 7asbona Allah wa'ni3ma alwakeel.. not to mention the billions the U.S hits the gulf regions for so they can fund their wars against Muslims..
Does this make sense ya naas? Neither the heart nor the mind accepts this. I hope the youth of these countries revolt as their neighbors .. but it is very difficult for some people to feel as others feel when they've lived in decadence and frivolity for so long.. imsad

Hamza Asadullah
12-09-2011, 01:15 AM

Do you think that the wealth Allah swt bestowed upon these regions belongs to a ruling class? to a select few or to Muslims far and wide? The wealth of the regions belongs to 'Byet el'mal' and all excess money should go there where a treasurer oversees the conditions of Muslims and spends it accordingly. That is per law of Islam..
Yes the money belongs to the righteous servants of Allah swt.. It is indeed ironic that they treat hard working people of whom the majority are Muslim as second class while giving the wealth of Muslims to those who despise them, despise their religion and openly mock them. You should read the comments about the U.A.E and those Kardashians or that other Scientologist turd Tom Cruise.. 7asbona Allah wa'ni3ma alwakeel.. not to mention the billions the U.S hits the gulf regions for so they can fund their wars against Muslims..
Does this make sense ya naas? Neither the heart nor the mind accepts this. I hope the youth of these countries revolt as their neighbors .. but it is very difficult for some people to feel as others feel when they've lived in decadence and frivolity for so long.. imsad
What gives me solace and what should give all of us solace is to know and realise the fact that NO ONE will get away with an atom of injustice in this world for they shall pay severely either in this world, the next or both.

So justice will be done and those who have experienced an atom of injustice will get what was meant for them one way or another.

For Allah is most just and even animals that wronged each other will be able to get justice on that day. What a terrible day that will be for so many of us. Let us hope Allah makes that day easier for us.

Ramadhan
12-09-2011, 02:22 AM
I have a friend from the U.A.E and she told me how she sees more and more every day non-Arabs get treated better around the region
By non arabs you must have meant europeans and americans, no?

surely not poor muslims from the subcontinent, indonesia or africa

Aprender
12-09-2011, 02:33 AM
Yes. Europeans and Americans.

format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan
By non arabs you must have meant europeans and americans, no?

Ramadhan
12-09-2011, 03:00 AM
I have been working in development area for 10 years.
You should know that when it is written in the official release about donor country A gives X amount of dollars of foreign aid is beneficiary country B, it does not mean that ALL X amount of dollars are received by country B.

For example, US government through USAID pledged USD100 millions grants to Indonesian government in a project to develop capacity of school teachers.
This does not mean the Indonesian Government receives USD 100 millions in cash.
To manage the project, USAID as the administrator of the grants would contract a US company (usually a beltway contractor, a reference to those US development contractors in Washington DC, such as DAI, Chemonics, RTI, etc) to manage the project. ONLY a US company is given the right.
Now, out of those USD 100 millions, a certain 10% or more are paid to the contractor as management fee.
then the contractor would hire people; the chief of party, deputy chief of party and all key personnels are usually americans, and they are paid far larger amount of salaries than locally hired, usually 10x as much, plus other benefits such as free housing, school fees for their children, cars and drivers, etc. The contractors also normally fly in consultants from the US for short periods, and they are paid around USD 1,000-2,000/day. These costs and including other operating costs would take out more than 30% of that USD 100 millions.
and so you have USD 50 millions dedicated to the project, but more chunk of money are taken out for travel, accommodations, per diem, etc etc.
In the end, very little of that USD 100 millions that actually spent on "developing capacity of school teachers"

And I gave you the strictest scenario. some other loans, especially by world bank and IMF actually are stolen more than 30% by government officials (Jeffrey winters, 1997) while world bank and IMF officials were completely aware such theft were happening. Their objectives were only to loan out or disburse money as fast as they can, as world bank officials are actually paid commissions on the basis of the amoung of money that they can loan out to foreign governments.

So when you read "US government donated USD 1 trillion in the past 40 years to Africa", that means USD 500 billions went back to the US in the forms of fees, salaries, equipments, services, etc. while USD 400 billions were siphoned off by african leaders who in turn store the money back in european or US countries.

Aprender
12-09-2011, 03:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan
I have been working in development area for 10 years.
Masha Allah.

I'm actually studying international aid/economics at the university right now and we're learning about all of this and the conditionality placed on aid, and how it's been ineffective in helping many nations because of how it's not properly being used for what it's intended for.

What do you think is the best way wealthier countries in the region could approach helping a country like Somalia aside from just throwing money out there?

I think it's important to talk about. I've brought it up in class but students where I live aren't very knowledgeable of countries outside of the West and especially not Africa so we mostly get answers like "They should help themselves." which gets an eye roll from the professor. We've identified a problem so what are your ideas for some solutions that might work?

جوري
12-09-2011, 03:47 AM
They won't allow it in the west there was such an effort to be made with Malaysia and other economically stable Islamic countries and that little **** George something or another I forget his name who has el bard3i as a member of his company btw for those of you thinking he's some Egyptian patriot completely ruined it. Google it..
The only way this will work out is with an all out war!

جوري
12-09-2011, 03:49 AM
*George Soros I just remembered ..

جوري
12-09-2011, 03:54 AM
The following sounds like a plot to a movie and yet it really seems true. I hate to fan the flames of conspiracy within the opposition movement in Egypt and of course by doing so the rest of the Arab world, but I have been doing some mild research with exactly who Mohamed El Baradei is connected to. It has not taken me long to discover a few things and dear readers this does not mean I am not in support of the Egyptian people’s current protest movement and need for real substantive change, but I am warning that the people who claim to be leading are none other than Western plants.
If one looks at Mohamed El Baradei ‘s dossier he seems quite impressive. He was chased out of Egypt by Mubarak and remained outside for 12 years until his return last week. He was also the head of the IAEA. OK so not much there right? Well doing some deeper research it seems that Mohamed El Baradei has been connected to the CFR (Council On Foreign Relations). In fact the whole notion that a united front of parties including both Western Liberals and the Muslim Brotherhood could somehow work together was already set into motion well before the current crisis. In a book by Bruce Rutherford entitled After Mubarak, the author explain how the Muslim Brotherhood, the judiciary, and the business sector can work in parallel, if not exactly together, to influence Egypt’s political future. CFR associate Steven A. Cook in fact showcased this book in his April 2009 article on CFR’s Foreign Affairs website. This is well before the current crisis.
In Comes El Baradei

Back to Mohamed El Baradei. To connect the dots, the Western press has, since the protests in Egypt began, pushed Mohamed El Baradei as the uniting figure for all of the above mentioned groups. One more dot should connect who this man really is working for: The International Crisis Group. This organization is heavily funded by George Soros, a man experienced in funding revolutions and placing leaders he wants and believes will push for globalization in that country. Well Mohamed El Baradei sits on the International Crisis Group’s Board.
I am all for a new Egypt, but please Egyptians, be careful who you replace Mubarak with. You may just find yourselves answering to to a whole new boss.

http://www.mideastnewswire.com/is-el-baradei-an-insider

you should google Soros' he's a staunch Zionist.. and so are the operatives they unleash upon us!

Ramadhan
12-09-2011, 04:19 AM
I think it's important to talk about. I've brought it up in class but students where I live aren't very knowledgeable of countries outside of the West and especially not Africa so we mostly get answers like "They should help themselves." which gets an eye roll from the professor. We've identified a problem so what are your ideas for some solutions that might work?
There's no specific solution for all countries, I'm afraid.
The solutions would depend on the characteristics of the beneficiary country, and their levels of development.
In the past, the biggest mistake by the donor countries were that they tailored particular policies for all countries, regardless of their economic, social, political development and not prioritizing their most pressing needs. the donors also used to work separately and for various reasons (their respective government policies too inflexible, reporting mechanisms, etc etc) they were not willing to cooperate/coordinate, which was clearly not effective and efficient.
Nowadays, donor countries/organizations are usually more savvy.

In Indonesia, all donor activities are organized by bappenas (national development planning agencies) and the donor money pledged/planned must also be cited in the state budget for transparency. Hence, the donors' activities and work are more transparent and much more easier to coordinate which reduce and avoid overlapping of activities and waste of money.
Also, the trend is now more and more towards bottom-up proposal for activities. Many donor programs and policies are still drafted by their state departments/donor headquarters, but on implementation levels, those are subjected to requests and plans by counterparts and beneficiaries, which understand better than most others what their goals, priorities and capacities are.

Despite all advancements in development theories and practices, many programs are still wasteful, and this is most often caused by the policies of donor governments.
For example: Most Indonesians eat rice as staple. Around 8-10 years ago, the US government pledged to give food aid to Indonesia despite no request for such aid. It turned out the US sent boatloads of corns, and hired contractors to bump up demand for corn products in Indonesia, just because corn is subsidized in the US and they had bumper crop year. This in turn destroy the prices of corn in Indonesia, and harmed corn farmers who are mostly small farmers with little land.

جوري
12-09-2011, 04:26 AM
^^ they've done the same thing in Egypt with strawberries.. destroyed our wheat which is a staple and gave us these disgusting strawberries that are nothing like the indigenous ones grown in Egypt and don't make it to anyone's table at breakfast or dinner..
can we say the spawn of Satan.. I wonder how they feel destroying here and destroying there?.. sob7an Allah

Ramadhan
12-09-2011, 04:29 AM
Back to Mohamed El Baradei. To connect the dots, the Western press has, since the protests in Egypt began, pushed Mohamed El Baradei as the uniting figure for all of the above mentioned groups. One more dot should connect who this man really is working for: The International Crisis Group. This organization is heavily funded by George Soros, a man experienced in funding revolutions and placing leaders he wants and believes will push for globalization in that country. Well Mohamed El Baradei sits on the International Crisis Group’s Board.
The International Crisis Group is actually pretty neutral. But yes, they mostly consists people who would like to see secularism established in all countries
While other journalists and researchers failed to investigate, research and report complex and yet heavily damaging issues all over the world, ICG has done really deep research and wrote reports into those issues.

Hamza Asadullah
12-09-2011, 05:52 AM
Please let us not let this topic be a cause of dissention amongst ourselves. Let us respect each others views and if we think we will post out of anger then it is best if we do not post in this thread. Shaythan only aims oo cause friction amongst us. So let us not let him suceed.

ardianto
12-09-2011, 03:19 PM
Assalamualaikum

Imagine if you walk on the road, bring a piece of bread. Then you come to a place and you see a hungry poor man, while beside him there is a rich man who eat many food but doesn't share his food to this hungry man.

What will you do in this situation ?.

If I am in this situation, the only thing will I do is come to this hungry man, give smile and say "Are you hungry ? I have a bread for you". This is better than I come to that rich man and give him a khutbah about zakat, infaq and sadaqah. I am sure, many other people have remind him not to let his neighbor in hungry, but he never listened to them. So, I don't need to waste my time, and I will let his behavior that let his neighbor in hungry becomes a matter between him and Allah.

Sometime, or often, we are in this situation. We see poor people are dying because hungry, and in another side we see rich people spend their money in extravagant life without care to those hungry people. Yes, this situation will makes us angry. We can angry. But after angry it's better if ask ourselves, what we have done for those hungry people ? have we help those hungry people or we only angry to those rich people without did anything to help those hungry people ?.

We don't need to angry to rich people who don't want to help hungry people. Anger will makes our mouth lose control and say bad words. It's better if we help the hungry with what we have. Maybe just a little help that we can give. But no matter how small, every donation that given sincerely will becomes our plus point in the akhira.

This is what I can say in this post. I hope brothers and sisters here understand what I mean.

:)

جوري
12-09-2011, 04:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
This is what I can say in this post. I hope brothers and sisters here understand what I mean.
We can't feed every hungry person though we may try, the problems go beyond mere hunger.. it goes to pursuit of life and security, none of which we can help them with, they need military might, strategists and an ummah that cares.. Not an Ummah that squanders its wealth on filth.

That's all I am saying.. I hope that the Emirati youths have an uprising if this sort of thing bothers them as it does us..

♥ Sofia ♥
12-09-2011, 04:31 PM
:salamext:

i totally agree with you sis! just because the emirates may have done something to help an area doesn't mean their exempt from helping others. they have plenty to go round and the poorer countries really aren't expecting mansions to be built within weeks in their neighborhoods. the greed of some 'powers' sickens me.

Insaanah
12-09-2011, 09:30 PM
:sl:

While Allah is the One Who will judge all, I sometimes wonder what Rasoolullah :saws: would say were he to somehow visit the Earth now:

• Seeing Muslim rulers buying and hoarding up weapons, but not defending and protecting their brothers and sisters who are being oppressed, attacked and killed, with them.
  • What he would think of those Muslim rulers who invite kaafirs armies onto their land, to help attack and kill their own Muslim brothers in the same or a "different" country.
  • Those who give millions of dollars to save zoos and the like in western contries, while humans are starving and homeless.
  • Muslims caring for their few square miles that make up their national boundary and perceiving the rest to not be their problem.
  • Royal families, kings and nepotism
  • and predominantly across the world including Muslim countries, a subservience to taghoot

I'm not saying they don't do good, indeed they do charity work, and the figures seem huge to us, but if you add up the wealth of these nations and their ruling families, the amount given is not even a drop in the ocean to what is required and what can be given.

Change only begins by recognising that there is a problem, or something that needs to be changed, feeling strongly about it, and passionately wanting to either help or do something to change it (even if you cannot physically do so). If that can't be in action, then words, or heart.

If you don't recognise there's something to be changed, then change will never come.

And perhaps, one day, a party from the ummah will rise up, against oppression and injustice of all kinds...

If they do good, Allah is the one to reward that, but we cannot ignore the reality of what's happening in the world.

"Do you consider the providing of water for the pilgrim and the maintenance of al-Masjid al-Haram equal to [the deeds of] one who believes in Allah and the Last Day and strives in the cause of Allah? They are not equal in the sight of Allah. And Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people.

Those who believe, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah's way are of much greater worth in Allah's sight. These are they who are triumphant." (Qur'an 9:19-20)

One of the reasons mentioned for the revelation of these ayaat:

There is a Hadith (from the Prophet) about the Tafsir of this Ayah that we should mention. `Abdur-Razzaq recorded that An-Nu`man bin Bashir said that a man said, "I do not care if I do not perform an action after embracing Islam other than providing drinking water for pilgrims who visit the Ka`bah at Makkah.'' Another man said, "I do not care if I do not perform an action after embracing Islam other than maintaining Al-Masjid Al-Haram.'' A third man said, "Jihad in the cause of Allah is more righteous than what you have said.'' `Umar admonished them, "Do not raise your voices next to the Minbar of the Messenger of Allah,'' and as it was a Friday, he said, "but after we pray the Friday prayer, we will go to the Prophet and ask him.'' This verse was revealed,

أَجَعَلْتُمْ سِقَايَةَ الْحَاجِّ وَعِمَارَةَ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ
(Do you consider the providing of drinking water to the pilgrims and the maintenance of Al-Masjid Al-Haram), until,

لاَ يَسْتَوُونَ عِندَ اللَّهِ
(They are not equal before Allah. )
Source of quote: Tafsir Ibn Kathir

جوري
12-09-2011, 10:12 PM
^^ younsor deenik ya ukht..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!