/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Little miracles

جوري
12-08-2011, 06:37 PM
Life runs an expected course for most with a negative outcome being more prevalent. I don't know if that's a sign of the time we live in but certainly just on an individual basis or simply watching the news one sees things that are so phenomenally injurious to the soul and one can't make much sense of them. I don't know if the greater majority suffer or a select few as their trial in life.. I do know that supplication is a component of faith and religion so I'd like this thread to be about the little unexpected miracles that resulted from du3a I think it will renew the hope of many-- myself included since I received a bit of upsetting news this morning..
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Perseveranze
12-08-2011, 06:47 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

I am sorry to hear you heard bad news...

“And for those who fear Allah, He (ever) prepares
A way out, And He provides for Him from (sources) he
never could imagine. And if Anyone puts his trust In
Allah, sufficient is (Allah) For him. For Allah will
Surely accomplish His purpose: Verily, for all things
has Allah appointed A due proportion.” Surah at-Talaaq 2-3

“And for those who Fear Allah, He will Make their
path easy.” Surah at-Talaaq 4

“That is the Command Of Allah, which He has sent
down to you: And if any fears Allah He will remove
his ills From him, and will enlarge His reward.” Surah at-Talaaq 5

I'll share a story, which is 100% true, someone posted this actually a month ago (giving their own experience) on another forums, i'll paste it here -

format_quote Originally Posted by InPrison
Bismillah

Assalaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

This is just a personal story, it transpired yesterday.

Some months ago some events transpired which led to me losing my job. I haven't found any work yet, and because of this I have been feeling very deficient and feeling like I am being neglectful of my wife, since I can not provide with a steady income to care for her and the children. I expressed these thoughts to her and she is so understanding of me, and reminded me that provision is from Allah and that this is just a passing time, and it wont always remain this way, insha'Allah.

The next day, I was checking the balance of a debit card that I own. The last time I checked it I had between 30-80 dollars. I cant remember the exact amount but it was somewhere in between there the last time I checked, which was just about a week ago.

When I checked the balance, it said 337 dollars. I have no idea how this money got there or for what reason.

Then I had a thought. I said to myself, that I am going to look at the corresponding chapter and verse in the Qur'aan with these numbers. My first thought was to go to Ali Imraan, chapter 3 of Qur'aan. I also told myself I will go to Al Ahzab, which is chapter 33, verse 7.

So I went and got my Qur'aan.

I first went to Al Ahzab, which was actually not my first inclination to look towards, but I went there first for whatever reason. It says:

"And when We took from the Prophets their covenant, and from you, and from Nuh, Ibrahim, Musa, and `Isa son of Maryam. We took from them a strong covenant.) (8. That He may ask the truthful about their truth. And He has prepared for the disbelievers a painful torment."

I thought, OK, now I will check Chapter 3 Verse 37. It says, to my amazement... :

"So her Lord (Allah) accepted her with goodly acceptance. He made her grow in a good manner and put her under the care of Zakariyya. Every time he entered the Mihrab to (visit) her, he found her supplied with sustenance. He said: "O Maryam! From where have you gotten this'' She said, "This is from Allah.'' Verily, Allah provides sustenance to whom He wills, without limit."

Subhan'Allah. Alhamdullilah. Allahu akbar.

La ilaha ill Allah.
I hope this is what you meant by miracle stories, apologies if I'm wrong.

جوري
12-08-2011, 06:49 PM
^^ it is perfect Jazaka Allah khyran..

syed1
12-08-2011, 07:37 PM
Bluebell, I am curious to know what news it is that upset you this morning if you wouldn't mind sharing...

As for the little unexpected miracles in our lives, I wish I had something to tell you.. Inshallah something will come along soon. personally, when I view my life in respect to the present, the immediate present (what is going on, on a day to day basis ) I do not have much to be jumping up and down in joy for but when I view my life as a whole it paints a better picture ... for example, have a good family and living in a house, brother getting well paying job, brother graduating from uni etc. collectively my life and I think a lot of our lives can be viewed as, as being blessed or a reason for happiness. but in the immediacy of my life everything is kind of dull..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
12-08-2011, 07:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by syed1
Bluebell, I am curious to know what news it is that upset you this morning if you wouldn't mind sharing...
in the words of Ishaq as we learn from the Noble Quran:

Sahih International
He said, "I only complain of my suffering and my grief to Allah ..

but Jazaka Allah khyran for your concern.. May Allah swt grant you the best of the two lots..

syed1
12-10-2011, 09:16 PM
fair enough...I feel like I have had a little miracle present to me, the miracle of knowledge or the miracle of being guided? Well long story short I believe God took me through a series of events in my life- a life of sin - which finally led me to come to the religion.. perhaps if I never fell into such sin I may have just been a good person morally but never came towards the lord ....

God prefers those who sin and come back and repent to him rather than those who never sin not do they remember allah and are filled with pride and arrogance...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!