/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Converts to islam

syed1
12-11-2011, 04:37 AM
I would like to dedicate this thread to converts to Islam and their stories because I feel like we all can benefit from them - muslims and non muslims alike. For Muslims such as my self it is almost like an IMAN booster watching their stories.

The following is a story about a convert from chirstianity, Danial Mohammed, Mashallah he is so content with his decision to convert it made me smile... I will post here regularly of more videos and interviews with converts which I find exceptionally interesting and I encourage you all to as well if you come across one!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Perseveranze
12-11-2011, 05:23 AM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

There's loads of new converts every day. Here's 2 off Youtube from today -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsvkXpZXlkY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFxUh...&feature=g-all

Also someone else who's thinking about converting, Inshallah she will.

Then there's some off paltalk, think 2 people I know of converted in one of the channels the past week.

syed1
12-11-2011, 05:30 AM
thanks for sharing ^^ I have simply posted the videos here instead of the link.

Muslim Woman
12-11-2011, 08:46 AM
:sl:

thanks for the thread but the forum already has the similar one.

Stories of Muslim Reverts! - Post yours here!

http://www.islamicboard.com/new-musl...ours-here.html

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syed1
12-11-2011, 02:23 PM
Well I posted this in islamic multimedia because I wanted it to be purely video based..not written stories

syed1
12-13-2011, 01:01 AM

syed1
12-14-2011, 04:26 AM

syed1
12-14-2011, 04:38 AM

Muslim Woman
12-21-2011, 02:47 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=QsAVcJXvrCU

serena77
12-21-2011, 03:10 AM
great thread !! seriously.. when i first started even considering whether or not islam was something i should look into.... it was the reversion videos that really got me interested. Without them, i dont' know that the same path would have been taken. i would like to think that Allah (swt) would have used a different medium to draw me in, but that was how things first started for me, and it always brought me almost to tears watching them, not in a bad way... but in a really good way.
Serena

Aprender
12-21-2011, 03:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by serena77
great thread !! seriously.. when i first started even considering whether or not islam was something i should look into.... it was the reversion videos that really got me interested. Without them, i dont' know that the same path would have been taken. i would like to think that Allah (swt) would have used a different medium to draw me in, but that was how things first started for me, and it always brought me almost to tears watching them, not in a bad way... but in a really good way.
Serena
Alhamdulillah.

Watching the videos helped me too. But what really got me interested in learning more about Islam was the behavior of the Muslim sisters around me at the university. Much different than the other girls that I was hanging out with at the time. Noticed a big difference in maturity and sincerity in the Muslim sisters at the university. Not the whole terrorist wanting to kill me lies I had been fed my entire life. So I decided to become friends with them instead and it went on from there...:)

syed1
12-21-2011, 07:54 PM
I am very curious as to what university this is?
format_quote Originally Posted by Aprender
Noticed a big difference in maturity and sincerity in the Muslim sisters at the university.

syed1
12-31-2011, 06:52 PM

sur
12-31-2011, 08:30 PM

marwen
12-31-2011, 08:47 PM
a brother talking about the story of a converted muslimah. Beautiful story.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-31-2011, 08:47 PM

These stories really are an emaan booster MASHAALLAAH. I remember I used or spend days reading them and watching them, when I first began practicing. A lot of them made me cry too :$ lol

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!