/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Any Online Library Out There?

peace_maker
12-11-2011, 08:04 PM
:sl:

Does anybody know a free online library, with aaaaaaaall sorts of books?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
12-13-2011, 09:39 AM
The largest library on earth.. ever!:
http://books.google.com/

Marina-Aisha
12-13-2011, 04:08 PM
have u looked on itunes they do some great books also some are free

peace_maker
12-13-2011, 05:00 PM
^Never been there. :hmm: I'll check it out, inshaallah. :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Marina-Aisha
12-13-2011, 10:44 PM
Lol no problem glad I could help

peace_maker
12-14-2011, 11:49 AM
That's only for iphones, right? I don't have any. :hmm:

~Raindrop~
12-14-2011, 11:58 AM
If you're looking for ebooks, Amazon's Kindle store has loads of free ones. You can download the software onto your computer.
You might find something you like. I did a search of all Kindle books then sorted them from price: low to high, so all the free ones come up first.

Hope that helps.

Crystal
12-14-2011, 12:33 PM
Its great what we can do with the internet! Although I have to say I do prefer to still read from an actual book - my eyes get tired looking at the screen :)

Marina-Aisha
12-14-2011, 02:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by peace_maker
That's only for iphones, right? I don't have any. :hmm:
not just iphones but if u have ipod or ipad u can download it from ur itunes....but kindle it good also

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!