/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What's it with all the west (kufar) with stoning and beheading?..

User29123
12-13-2011, 06:10 PM
Salam,

Seriously it gets to me when all the west just rage and even international human rights group like Amnesty about Stoning and Beheading I mean they do nothing for the war. How about the soldiers which kill dozens of civilians in Iraq.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BattleGround16

http://www.youtube.com/user/BattleGr.../1/v_6p55SIF60

http://www.youtube.com/user/BattleGr.../4/mcNjQ31Ndac

http://www.youtube.com/user/BattleGr.../3/kipH0DPMpaY

Behading is just another way of excution, USA do it with lethal injection why are countries and people moaining about how Middle East and Muslims live their lifes it makes me angry..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
12-13-2011, 06:25 PM
because that's just what they do.. read the Quran you'll see that's how the kaffirs have always been and with all the messengers.. Oscillation between ridicule and persecution, mockery and murder.. They of course justify their own deeds.. because they think the law they bring is better than what God instated..

:w:

Ali Mujahidin
12-13-2011, 06:41 PM
Come now, don't waste your anger on them. Would you get angry with dogs for barking?

Crystal
12-13-2011, 06:53 PM
Hi,
There are good people in the west. There are Muslims in the west. I don't think its nice to label the west as 'kuffar' just like Muslims don't like the west to label them as terrorists. Two wrongs don't make a right. Also a lot of people in the west are aware how hypocritical it is - there are lots of organisations who reveal whats really going on in Iraq and the Iraq war is not popular amongst the American population anymore. And as for you getting angry about how people in the west don't understand your way of life - sometimes you may not understand their way of life, thats why it is more important for both sides to get more understanding of each other - anger doesn't solve issues like these.

I am not American but I live in the so called west - however don't label me as a kuffar - I am currently studying Islam and I am enjoying broadening my knowledge - I can definitely identify with some things in Islam but I am still learning.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
12-13-2011, 06:59 PM
kaffir = non-believer..
the same term as 'gentile' or 'goyim'.. I don't think it is at all akin to terrorist. Rather a way to label non-Muslims especially those that are the subject of the topic. I don't think anyone is labeling 'All westerners' by doing so..

best,

User29123
12-13-2011, 07:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crystal
Hi,
There are good people in the west. There are Muslims in the west. I don't think its nice to label the west as 'kuffar' just like Muslims don't like the west to label them as terrorists. Two wrongs don't make a right. Also a lot of people in the west are aware how hypocritical it is - there are lots of organisations who reveal whats really going on in Iraq and the Iraq war is not popular amongst the American population anymore. And as for you getting angry about how people in the west don't understand your way of life - sometimes you may not understand their way of life, thats why it is more important for both sides to get more understanding of each other - anger doesn't solve issues like these.

I am not American but I live in the so called west - however don't label me as a kuffar - I am currently studying Islam and I am enjoying broadening my knowledge - I can definitely identify with some things in Islam but I am still learning.
Kuffar just means non-believer, so the title can be translated as

What's it with all the west (non-believers) with stoning and beheading?..

Crystal
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
kaffir = non-believer..
the same term as 'gentile' or 'goyim'.. I don't think it is at all akin to terrorist. Rather a way to label non-Muslims especially those that are the subject of the topic. I don't think anyone is labeling 'All westerners' by doing so..
I understand that but the title of the topic was west (kufar) and it seemed as though it was labelling all of the west as disbelievers.

Am not trying to make an argument or anything here - its just how it comes across

User29123
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali Mujahidin
Come now, don't waste your anger on them. Would you get angry with dogs for barking?
yeah I would actually especially if I was enjoying my sleep and a dog wakes me up!

Ali Mujahidin
12-13-2011, 07:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PoweredByGoogle
yeah I would actually especially if I was enjoying my sleep and a dog wakes me up!
I see. And then you would bark back at the dog, wouldn't you?

User29123
12-13-2011, 07:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali Mujahidin
I see. And then you would bark back at the dog, wouldn't you?
Yeah in my dream lol....;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!