/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Some men and women who mocked God

Muslim Woman
12-14-2011, 04:59 PM
:sl:

Here are some men and women who mocked God

Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil ):

During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency.

Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before being made President, then he died..
Cazuza (Bio-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet):

During A show in Canecio ( Rio de Janeiro ),
while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air and said:'God, that's for you.'

He died at the age of 32 of LUNG CANCER in a horrible manner.
The man who built the Titanic

After the construction of Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would be.

With an ironic tone he said:
'Not even God can sink it'

The result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic

Bon Scott (Singer)
The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC.

On one of his 1979 songs he sang:

'Don't stop me; I'm going down all the way, down the highway to hell'.
On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead, he had been choked by his own vomit.

In Campinas , Brazil a group of friends, drunk, went to pick up a friend.....

The mother accompanied her to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends and she said to the daughter holding her hand, who was already seated in the car:

'My Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect You.'

She responded: 'Only If He (God) Travels In The Trunk, Cause Inside Here.....It's Already Full '

Hours later, news came by that they had been involved in a fatal accident, everyone had died,
the car could not be recognized what type of car it had been, but surprisingly, the trunk was intact.
The police said there was no way the trunk
could have remained intact. To their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none was broken

Pass this message

Hope that you don't ignore and let Allah {God} bless you.
And remember seek Him whilst He may be found!!!

“Do not walk proudly on the earth; your feet cannot tear apart the earth nor are you as tall as the mountains
(Holy Qur’an, 17:37)."

“He {God} does not love the proud ones
(Holy Qur’an, 16:23)."

“Is not hell the dwelling of the arrogant ones?
(Holy Qur’an, 39:60)"

Leave alone those who take their religion to be mere play and amusement, and are deceived by the life of this world. But proclaim (to them) this (truth): that every soul delivers itself to ruin by its own acts: it will find for itself no protector or intercessor except Allah. If it offered every ransom, (or reparation), none will be accepted: such is (the end of) those who deliver themselves to ruin by their own acts: they will have for drink (only) boiling water, and for punishment, one most grievous: for they persisted in rejecting Allah. {Holy Qur’an, 6:70}

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd Al-Maajid
12-14-2011, 05:10 PM
Interesting.

Dagless
12-14-2011, 05:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
Cazuza (Bio-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet):

During A show in Canecio ( Rio de Janeiro ),
while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air and said:'God, that's for you.'

He died at the age of 32 of LUNG CANCER in a horrible manner.
Wiki says he died of AIDS.

Btw bio-sexual made me smile :D

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
The man who built the Titanic

After the construction of Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would be.

With an ironic tone he said:
'Not even God can sink it'

The result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic
He was never quoted as saying that.

إحسان
12-14-2011, 05:44 PM
... I don't think all of these are true.....................^o)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
12-14-2011, 05:44 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
Wiki says he died of AIDS.

....He was never quoted as saying that.

hmmm another fake e-mail spreading over the net ? :hmm:

anyway , we Muslims don't mock God , His books , His Prophets pbut , His angels , Alhamdulillah.

Darth Ultor
12-14-2011, 05:49 PM
Really? I thought it was the bad guy from that stupid Titanic movie who said God couldn't sink the ship.

جوري
12-14-2011, 05:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Darth Ultor
Really? I thought it was the bad guy from that stupid Titanic movie who said God couldn't sink the ship.
That line was indeed uttered according to Titanic survivors but by whom is the question...

Muslim Woman
12-15-2011, 11:51 AM

message in the mail I got is really wonderful but some info are not correct or proven yet :(

www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/u/untimely-deaths.htm

Mikayeel
12-15-2011, 12:02 PM
Interesting post, real or not! God should never be mocked! There are many stories like this.

Reminds me of a story of a women who was very uhmm let say not modestly dressed. She was approached by a man who told her to fear Allah whilst she was on the phone. So she passed him the phone and said to him, why dont you call this god of yours and if you can get hold of him il do it. Story has it that minutes later a whole building collapsed on her. I know, very dramatic but Allah should only be spoken high of.

ardianto
12-15-2011, 12:33 PM
Do you mean Titanic movie which DiCaprio become main actor ?

I read 'Not even God can sink it' in an article about Titanic, when I was kid. Long time before James Cameron produced this movie.

Marina-Aisha
12-15-2011, 12:48 PM
intresting, whenever we go out in the car we do alittle pray before we set off u never know wot will happen.

Darth Ultor
12-15-2011, 01:10 PM
^ The Jews do that too. In fact we have a specific prayer we say before heading out on a journey. And I alays add in a few prayers whenever I fly (I hated flying every since Flight 800 exploded, never know what can go wrong with the engines).

Marina-Aisha
12-15-2011, 02:34 PM
^ The Jews do that too. In fact we have a specific prayer we say before heading out on a journey. And I alays add in a few prayers whenever I fly (I hated flying every since Flight 800 exploded, never know what can go wrong with the engines).
yes i know ahmed my partner says a specific prayer when we set off...i sorry i dont know wot its called

Abz2000
12-15-2011, 06:12 PM
"Not even God himself could sink this ship."
-- Employee of the White Star Line, at the
launch of the Titanic, May 31, 1911

Confidence was so high that the owners and builders rejected plans calling for as many as 64 lifeboats. Although the number of lifeboats on the Titanic (20) exceeded government standards, the boats would only accommodate about half of the 2,228 people aboard. In one of history's great ironies, the Titanic sank on its maiden voyage, after colliding with an iceberg off the banks of Newfoundland. More than 1,500 people died in the accident.

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/ame...s/titanic.html

Ali Mujahidin
12-15-2011, 07:14 PM
Very good reminder. We definitely need this kind of reminder all the time. When I send someone off on a journey, I would normally say 'Fi amaniLah' which means something like 'Go with the peace (protection) of Allah'. I learned it from my Saudi Arabian student.

Ali_008
12-16-2011, 01:49 AM
I don't know how far these incidents are true. However I know a person who has abused Allah in front of eyes, NAUZBILLAH. And that person is still alive today. The only thing is that person is always umm... sad. Never does it seem like peace wishes to be with them. They are always sad and keeps complaining about stuff, backbiting, gossiping and all. Even their relations with family have been very poor.

CosmicPathos
12-16-2011, 01:57 AM
^^ Yes, that is common with those who have made themselves god. You'd find that many accomplished men and women in the worldly sense are like that. Many med students/doctors I know live accomplished and rich lives yet they are the most miserable people you will meet because they made themselves god, thinking they are above everyone else based on their accomplishments, and now they suffer. They see that time is running out of their hands, they are getting old, yet they cant stop it all. They know death is coming to them, yet they thinking they are gods still cant stop this approach of death. this makes them very sad and depressed and miserable.

UmmuShaheed
01-27-2012, 02:53 AM
Subhanallah,
a mere human should not try to challenge Allah.
thats a suicide mission, which will result in eternal suffering.

~ Sabr ~
01-27-2012, 11:03 AM
SubhaanAllaah.....we should think before we speak.....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!