/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Friend that is a BOY.

Blooming.Flower
12-14-2011, 09:02 PM
Salam Alaikum.

Okay, I have this really close friend that is a boy, not a boyfriend, astaghfirullah. We have been friends for 2 years now and he is the only friend that is a boy that I have. I HAD NO IDEA THAT WE WEREN'T ALLOWED TO TALK TO BUYS UNTIL THIS YEAR AROUND SEPTEMBER or OCTOBER(?). This year, I have been trying to stop 2 major sins that I have been committing. ONE IS TALKING TO This FRIEND BOY and another which I have stopped, alhamdulillah. After I found that I was not supposed to talk to him, I freaked out. I told him that I can't talk because of religion and that we should stop. I repented to Allah(SWT) so many times because of this matter. He said okay and we stopped. Since he is in 2 of my classes, we started talking again. Then after a while, I told him we should stop and I asked Allah(SWT) for forgiveness. In my heart, I REALLY FEEL BAD, BELIEVE ME. So this happened more than like 4 times and each time, I repented. Last week, he was like , "Okay, I can try to not talk to you." He did that until today. We started again. I told him that we should talk a little each time we meet so that then, slowly, we will stop talking to each other. He said okay and AGREED that we will stop talking after a while.

I FEEL LIKE SUCH A BAD MUSLIM. I NEVER KNEW THIS ALL COULD LEAD TO ZINA (EVEN THOUGH WE DID NOTHING!!!). I cry my heart out to Allah(SWT). I feel like a terrible muslim and I want to stop this for good. It is just HARD TO STOP TALKING WITH SOMEONE WHO YOU HAVE BEEN FRIENDS FOR A LONG TIME, so maybe that is why we kept talking to each other after 1 or 2 days. PLEASE HELP ME. Is what I am doing a major sin? I want to stop it and I will!

Jazahkallah!

p.s. I hope it is not sin that I am telling you my sin. It is because I have no on around me who can give me advice.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!