/* */

PDA

View Full Version : look at how they've stomped on this poor sister in Egypt

جوري
12-19-2011, 03:46 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/18/world/africa/egypt-unrest/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

they've left her in her under clothes :( it is unbelievable walhi..
and they burned well I'll tell you who gave the order it was the head snake' wife ancient scientific manuscripts .. my God Egypt is crying for a leader.. They won't rest until it is another Iraq

:raging::raging::raging::raging:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
12-19-2011, 03:50 AM
amerika's second favourite army

جوري
12-19-2011, 03:54 AM
This is very upsetting to me :(

جوري
12-19-2011, 03:57 AM
they've actually raped sisters openly.. just absolute rape and torture first it was the police and now it is the army.. I can't believe these people are conscript of the people. Of course with the Muslim brotherhood winning by a landslide and the 'salafis' a second though they're new to the scene, it must spell a huge crisis for the Zionists and the fundies here.. they won't have it..
I am telling you there will be a third revolt and I don't believe it will be one bit peaceful on the side of the protesters that is..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IslamicRevival
12-19-2011, 03:59 AM
This is sickening, but in this day and age, nothing surprises me. The world is one messed up place

Salahudeen
12-19-2011, 06:00 AM
disgusting dogs, day of judgement exists for people like this.

Snowflake
12-19-2011, 06:31 AM
Ya Allah i feel like I'm going to vomit :cry:

May Allah protect our sisters and brothers and unleash his wrath and torture on their oppressors. Ameen

islamica
12-19-2011, 06:49 AM
That is sickening! +o(

may Allah bless the public with strength to equally brutalize these shayateen while kicking them out of power. Ameen!

Al-Mufarridun
12-19-2011, 08:29 AM
:sl:

Let us not all Neglect to do what we all CAN do, and that is to Keep our brothers and sisters in Egypt and elsewhere in our Duas. Insha'Allah.

May Allah swt give us the strength to bear these trails and hasten for us the Relief. Ameen.
فَإِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا

Banu_Hashim
12-19-2011, 12:10 PM
subhanAllah! :O

!اللهم انقذ المسلمين في مصر، آمين

sis muslimah
01-06-2012, 11:36 PM
subhanallah, may Allah protect our brothers and sisters .. ameen

Jedi_Mindset
01-06-2012, 11:42 PM
:( Subhan'Allah can't believe this.

but indeed this is the messed up state in the world, how dare they to treat our sisters (queens) like that.

GuestFellow
01-06-2012, 11:51 PM
What vile creatures (the soldiers beating up innocent civilians). They deserved to be boiled alive.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!