/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Gain barakah from an Ulama?

Samiun
12-20-2011, 02:37 AM
:sl: I met a well-known ulama for these couple of days. Every time he comes, I must shake his hand. It is said that barakah will come to me if I shook his hand. Another thing is, he hit me once on the head as his way of making dua' for me. I know that barakah comes from Allah, but can we gain barakah from an Ulama who is one of the closest people to Allah?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
12-20-2011, 03:05 AM
Assalamualaikum, young brother.

If you talk in Melayu language you can say "seorang Ulama" but in this thread you must write "an Aleem". Ulama is plural of Aleem.

Okay, back the topic. Ulama are Muslim people who have high knowledge of Islam, but they are still ordinary human. Ulama can teach us du'a to gain barakah from Allah, but they cannot give us barakah. Ulama can guide us to learn how to make du'a correctly, but it's not true if du'a from Ulama are more acceptable than du'a from ordinary people.

My Asatidz told me. The most acceptable du'a is du'a from our parents, especially from mother.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!