/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson documentary - trust

Ramadan90
12-20-2011, 11:49 PM
Salama aleykom brothers and sisters!

I recently watched a documentary about Michael Jackson which was about his life, everything from his childhood, accusations for child molestation to his death.

What struck me was how miserable his life was in the way everyone was after his money. Like bunch of hyenas who is trying to eat him. What breaks my heart, and I really mean it, is how this man was taken advantage of despite how a genuinly good person he seemed to be. He donated charity to poor people, helped sick people and was always humble no matter what condition he was in. I litteraly almost cried for this guy, I wish he meet the true believers of Islam.:cry: I think those are the only kind of people who is pure from the ****(greed, jealousy etc) other people carry in their heart. I wish that he would be a muslim. He deserve it.

This man did not deserve a life like this. The lesson I learned from this is I CANT trust people, I am sorry but I cant. The only people I want in my life and trust fully is Allah(100%), family and truly muslims believers(which I havent found YET). I dont want any attention from people, I just want them to leave me alone. I am happy with the people I have around me.

I think it is a great lesson for us which the quran clearly states that we shouldnt befriend(fully trust) christians, jews or disbelievers. Again, Allah is right as always. This lesson has also drawn me closer to Allah because Allah loves us MORE than our parents, can you IMAGINE that? That makes me ashamed when I do a sin(which I really try to stay away, but it is hard) and I always repentence to Allah.:cry:

Share your thoughts please.

Best regards

Allah<3

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
12-21-2011, 12:04 AM
I just watched on Al-Jazeera a family from Gaza a father and two sons collect rocks everyday and get shot at by the devil' spawn on daily basis many of their colleagues have fallen dead so they can rebuild Gaza since they're completely cut off from the world with nothing but rocks to rebuild their already tattered homes and ruined infrastructure, the father and his two sons owns nothing but a horse and buggy and their shoveling equipment and they're responsible for 22 people, children grandchildren elderly women sob7an Allah, another woman also in Gaza a mother who has four children was imprisoned by the spawn of Satan for 10 yrs they'd in fact given her three consecutive life sentences but the exchange that happened freed her.. sob7an Allah can you imagine that? al7mdlillah the true hearer of our du3a and troubles..

then Iraq.. oh God where to start with Iraq. 20% of the population live below the poverty line, those families are mostly taken care of by women who are either driven to beg or to prostitute themselves (American liberation) no husbands of course all killed during the occupation (you may see a video on how they used to be killed in raids at 3 am and their bodies dumped right here on the forum) and don't even get me started on the mess the absolute political mess Iraq is in right now and possible very possible sectarian war to break out in the future.. I'll spare you Egypt and Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan-- yet somehow there's such strong iman in their heart that has me ashamed to state my personal troubles to Allah swt with hopes of relief.. that I fear being tried in the way they're.. So you'll forgive me that poor millionaire Micheal Jackson who often jerked off on stage isn't on my list of priorities!

:w:

Ramadan90
12-21-2011, 12:16 AM
Sister, there is no necessity of being aggressive because that is what it seems to when I read your last sentence. However, of course those things are something I keep in mind often and reflect upon it but sometimes we have to look from other sides too. If this brings me closer to Allah, whats wrong with that? Sometimes we have to view things from other perspectives sister.

Everything you mentioned is heartbreaking, but when you have Allah you have everything. This man hadnt which makes me feel sorry for him. You need to understand that money is NOTHING without Allah in your life. Completly worthless.

Anyway, It was not my intention at all to harm you or disrespect you. If you feel that way then I am truly sorry sister.

Salam

جوري
12-21-2011, 12:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Allah&lt;3
Anyway, It was not my intention at all to harm you or disrespect you. If you feel that way then I am truly sorry sister.
Not at all akhi, I was trying to put things in perspective for you, and I apologize if I came on aggressive my intent was to showcase that we make our choices in life.. Some people have nothing and yet not embittered, relying solely on Allah swt, facing real hardships, real persecution real misery not only their paltry livelihood is threatened but their mortal beings.. I guess I just feel that Micheal Jackson had every opportunity and yet chose the life he did, his brother is supposedly Muslim, he lived in Bahrain and he chose the life he chose.. We all make our choices in life.. may Allah swt save us from such a terrible fate and make us steadfast on deen and not shaken through adversity.. may he give us courage and victory and a heart cemented in iman..

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadan90
12-21-2011, 12:43 AM
Amen sister. You are absolutely correct the fact that it was his choice, but he seemed to be in a state of huge confusion due to the fame. But you are correct again.

I was trying to highlight that money and fame is really nothing but delusion. The real joy and happiness comes from being obidient of Allah. I love when I feel the wonderful thing in my heart that I cant describe. After the difficult days in my life a salah can make me go from depressed and sad to happy and grateful. That is nothing money can give us. I am so happy that I realised how valueable our deen is. Even I havent faced my hardest times in this life(I am 20 right now) I hope that my iman grows so I can handle any hardship for the sake of Allah.

May Allah help us. We indeed have worse things infront of us(qiyamah).

Salam

Ramadan90
12-21-2011, 12:49 AM
Sorry for my bad english sis. My motherlanguage is Swedish.

Ramadhan
12-21-2011, 04:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Allah&lt;3
I was trying to highlight that money and fame is really nothing but delusion.
which is totally correct, if there's no eeman and akhlak.

I watched interview documentary by british TV and martin baashir who interviewed Michael Jackson over the span of 8 months.
It did seem Michael lived empty life, he bought luxurious stuff to fill his empty life. Quite depressing, and yes I felt sorry for him despite all that fame and wealth. He did choose his own life, and he surrounded himself not with people who could have given him guidance.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!