/* */

PDA

View Full Version : They're Not from the Ummah of Muhammad(pbuh)

Perseveranze
12-22-2011, 12:47 AM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

“Is it honor you seek among them? Nay, all honor is with Allah alone.” —Qur’an (Al-Nisa’, 4:139)

A nasheed I like -

Why do we have such corrupt leaders?

The Holy Prophet (saw) said: “You must command people to do good, and restrain them from evil, otherwise Allah will cause such a tyrant to rule over you, who will not respect your elders, and will not have mercy on your youngsters. Then you people will pray to Him but He will not accept your prayer; you will ask Him for help, but He will not help you; you will seek His pardon, but He will not pardon you!”

But there is always hope -

“Allaah has promised those of you who believe and do righteous deeds that He will cause them to rule the earth just as He caused those who came before them to rule it, and He will grant them the ability to practice their religion, the one He chose for them, and He will change their fears into safety.” [Surah: An-Noor: 55]

Ameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mikayeel
12-22-2011, 12:54 AM
:sl:

Very nice, thanks for sharing :)

جوري
12-22-2011, 01:47 AM
love that nasheed loads and loads..

جوري
12-22-2011, 01:56 AM
I also like this one from bu 3li.. hope you don't mind I post it..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Perseveranze
12-22-2011, 12:29 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

Aww, wish I understood arabic.

Haya emaan
12-22-2011, 01:54 PM
very true...
they call themselves muslims but their actions never prove it.
JAZAKALLAh for sharing

oh sister bluebell i didnt understood the nasheed it was in arabic but the video... took me back to my dreams. after reading islamic history books i used to dream my self riding on a horse with sword in hand attacking the kuffars army just like this..!

جوري
12-22-2011, 05:26 PM
more from bu 3li

Abz2000
12-23-2011, 02:11 AM
i hope you don't mind me chiming in :)

جوري
12-23-2011, 02:41 AM
What is it about sand dunes and horses that I love so?.. They say no one loves the desert but I find my heart & soul there..( a digression I know)

Abz2000
12-23-2011, 12:52 PM
:) reminds me of a time when I was offering a solar powered iPhone battery to a customer and told him he could use his phone even in a desert with no electricity around,
The customer said he didn't go to deserts and decided against it,
Why didnt I say park?!

جوري
12-23-2011, 01:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Why didnt I say park?!
you should have said the woods while being chased by FEMA.. or equivalent in your neck lol..
of course having a tracking device might not be very useful in that type of setting...

Abz2000
12-23-2011, 01:13 PM
never know, the compass might work:p

Abz2000
01-14-2012, 04:35 PM

sis muslimah
01-14-2012, 06:40 PM

Abz2000
01-15-2012, 02:13 AM
if the brothers and sisters on this forum went out to battle in separate battalions, i think the sisters would win and then guard the brothers while they claimed the booty :)

UmmuShaheed
01-27-2012, 02:15 AM
Jazakallah for sharing :) may allah bless you inshallah

Txyib
01-27-2012, 02:19 AM
salam
these people are called muslims by their names and not by their actions .i.e they are not acting like muslims
wasalam
محمد طيب

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!