/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Win 1 Free ticket to Bayyinah Divine Speech - Nouman Ali Khan , UK event!

- Qatada -
12-22-2011, 04:10 PM
Win 1 Free ticket to Divine Speech, UK event!

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Why?: I brought a ticket to go to the Divine Speech in London (by Nouman Ali Khan) over this Friday, Saturday and Sunday (December 23-25th 2011). But I won't be able to go due to some personal reasons.

HOW: I've decided that you can enter this Draw, you give in your real name once (you can't get a valid ticket otherwise) - and I will put the names in through Random.org and whoevers name comes up will be given the Free ticket (worth 40 UK pounds).

WHEN: The Draw starts now, and will end tomorrow Friday at 3pm UK [GMT] time. And the winner will be named (if they want to) and emailed at Friday 4pm. So enter the draw now!

Email me at; linguisticmiracle@gmail.com with your full name, to add your name to the Draw list!

- LinguisticMiracle.com

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!